28577772163_093ae48e01_z.jpg

Hello and thanks a lot for checking out our latest collaboration!

This project features a highly detailed replica of the iconic 1968 Fiat 500 F! Produced from 1957 to 1975 the Cinquecento is considered one of the first real city cars. Read more here.

Consisting of 1157 pieces (all add-ons included) this model would be the ultimate for any fan of the Italian legend and definitely a great addition to any Lego collection.

The major features are:

-detailed exterior with custom prints such as the fiat logo and several prints on the back end

-openable hood, trunk and doors

-sun-roof (closed and opened)

-removable luggage-rack on the back end

-suitcase with a bottle and a glass inside

-detailed trunk with spare wheel, fuel tank, car jack and a toolbox

-engine compartment with a detailed 500cc straight twin engine

-detailed interior with movable seats, pedals, handbrake as well as custom prints for the dashboard and the speedometer

As mentioned above the proposal for the set includes two sun-roofs which can be interchanged to have the roof either opened or closed. Furthermore, it also includes a removable luggage rack with a suitcase.

28575732444_90ac8e4fde_o.png

29197877085_b0b1346aab_o.png

Now enjoy this beautiful video and make sure to share it!

So what are you waiting for? Head over to Lego Ideas and hit the support button to make this become a Lego set!

This model was built in Mecabricks and rendered using Blender.

Special thanks to zanna for making the awesome pictures and the video! It doesn't only need a good model to make a great project but also a cool way of presenting it. Make sure to check out his Flickr account for more amazing images!

Thanks for checking out our post. Make sure to support, comment and share!

Already supported it on LEGO Ideas, it's probably the best project at the moment on that site! Good luck! ;)

What an amazing model, and an even better presentation video. I can see how this car would align nicely with the current creator line of model cars.

Thanks so much! ;)

Btw I've been a fan of your YT channel for years now! Keep on with the great content. :D

Great Fiat, Already supported it on Lego Ideas, I really like what you did here, good luck, and if it became a LEGO set, I would definitely buy it!

-Marco. qm

Supported, this will look great alongside the Mini and V.W. Camper....Lego have to build this!!

Brilliant recreation if a motoring icon. I can see this sitting on the shelves at my local toy shop. If it were I'd buy it straightaway :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

What a cute little car! It looks amazing and obviously deserves to become an official Lego set. Great!

That's a really cute car nearly perfectly built. The best part imho is the rear, especially very skilled solution for the c-pillars. The overall shape is well executed and the car is instantly recognizable. It looks better than the official VW Beetle and would nicely fit on my shelf next to the Mini, Beetle, F40 and Bulli. So you've got my support!

Just some thoughts:

Is there a working steering? It is not mentioned in the list of features but on some pictures the wheels are turned. It's a little irritating to me.

The wedge plates used for the b-pillars does not look too well imho. Maybe curved slopes would look better (compare the 10252 Beetle).

When you build the Fiat 500 with real bricks you might try to use some canvas to create an opening roof.

I really wish that your model gets to 10000 supports and we can see this masterpiece for sale someday! By the way: Great presentation as well!

Thanks for the kind words. :)

I have to admit at the current time the car has no working steering as there's only about 1mm space between the front fenders and the wheels on either side. We were able to make it look like it's steerable because clipping is allowed in Blender. :P

The car's design will definitely evolve over time and I'll make sure to take your suggestions into consideration. :)