Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

33 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

any idea if during those 40% discount days there will be also a discount on some UCS set, or only those small ones?

Depends which country you are in. Europe gets 10% off most Star Wars sets (which has included UCS in the past). US just gets double VIP points on SW sets, and no discount. 

Won't know which sets have 10% off until it goes live. We know the snowspeeder won't be discounted though. 

44 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

any idea if during those 40% discount days there will be also a discount on some UCS set, or only those small ones?

In Europe, 10% for every Star Wars sets except Snowspeeder.

And also 30% in France and 40% in the rest of Europe for those sets:

May 6: Battle on Scarif (75171)
May 5: K-2SO (75120)
May 4: Millenium Falcon (75105)
May 3: Luke's Landspeeder (75173)
May 2: Rebel Trooper Battle Pack (75164)
May 1: AT-ST Walker (75153)
April 30: Scarif Stormtrooper (75523)
April 29: Resistance X-Wing Fighter (75149)

Edited by Martinouchou

Is it normal for this many (stolen?) UCS sets to end up on eBay a week before release?  And why would anyone pay inflated prices to a dodgy seller when you can go the LEGO Store and buy the set...next week?  *huh*

Edited by RogueTwo
I'm a citizen!

18 minutes ago, RogueTwo said:

Is it normal for this many (stolen?) UCS sets to end up on eBay a week before release?  And why would anyone pay inflated prices to a dodgy seller when you can go the LEGO Store and buy the set...next week?  *huh*

Yes, this may be about a new 2017 release, but are we talking about the release or the fact that they are on Ebay early?  If it doesn't pertain to the new release discussion or information, please refrain from placing it here and put your comments in the correct forum.  

I can already sense the complaining, whining, and crying that is forthcoming from the 2018 news thread...

And the 2018 threads are already made, we will place them when we feel the time is right.

6 minutes ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Yes, this may be about a new 2017 release, but are we talking about the release or the fact that they are on Ebay early?  If it doesn't pertain to the new release discussion or information, please refrain from placing it here and put your comments in the correct forum.  

I can already sense the complaining, whining, and crying that is forthcoming from the 2018 news thread...

And the 2018 threads are already made, we will place them when we feel the time is right.

I'm sorry.  I wasn't sure which forum was more appropriate.  I see now what you mean.
I am eagerly and patiently awaiting any news about 2018!  :classic:

On April 21, 2017 at 5:39 AM, Sneakguest said:

In France as well I saw on hothbricks, so then very likely the whole EU region

Do we know when or if the R3-M2 polybag will be available at US Lego stores?

10 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Sheesh man have some faith in your boys!

Regarding the summer wave have all sets been confirmed? As in there are no more sets coming out this summer besides what we already know of.

18 hours ago, will said:

Depends which country you are in. Europe gets 10% off most Star Wars sets (which has included UCS in the past). US just gets double VIP points on SW sets, and no discount. 

Won't know which sets have 10% off until it goes live. We know the snowspeeder won't be discounted though. 

We actually do know which sets will be discounted, it was mentioned some time ago here too, brickset listed them as well. The first one is announced since a week.

43 minutes ago, brobert said:

We actually do know which sets will be discounted, it was mentioned some time ago here too, brickset listed them as well. The first one is announced since a week.

I don't think the discounts in the US have been revealed yet.  All we US AFOLs know is double VIP points, R2-D2, and the Snowspeeder.

What about the shipping for EU?

I wanted to buy the AT-ST and the Landspeeder (plus something more to reach the 65€), but they are in different days. So, for example, if I buy the landspeeder in a different order, I would pay 6€ more, so there is no practically discount here.

3 hours ago, hachiroku said:

What about the shipping for EU?

I wanted to buy the AT-ST and the Landspeeder (plus something more to reach the 65€), but they are in different days. So, for example, if I buy the landspeeder in a different order, I would pay 6€ more, so there is no practically discount here.

Question is if one can call lego and ask if they can hold an order and ship all together?

When is the Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive set coming out? Is it June 1st like the rest of the wave or August 1st like how they released last years exclusive 

1 hour ago, namioik said:

When is the Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive set coming out? Is it June 1st like the rest of the wave or August 1st like how they released last years exclusive 

June 1st in the US but May 1st if you live within distance of LEGOLAND Malaysia or one of the certified stores in Singapore.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/MYSG_News_LEGO_To_Release_Q1H2_Sets_Early_173492.asp

I've seen mentions of US May 4th sets on sale in posts above here, sorry if this is wrong thread but here's the list of sets that will be 20% off, nothing will hit 40%:

75099 Rey's speeder

75102 poe's x wing

75116 Finn 

75118 captain phasma 

75119 Jyn Erso

75120 ks2o

75121 Death trooper

75128 Tie advanced prototype

75129 Wookiee gunship

75132 FO Battle pack

75137 carbon freezing chamber

75139 Battle of takodana 

75141 kanans speeder bike

75142 homing spider droid

75147 star scavenger

75148 Encounter on Jakku 

75151 clone turbo tank

75153 at-st

75155 u wing

75156 krennics shuttle

75157 captain Rex's at-te

75158 rebel combat frigate

75165 imperial trooper Battle pack

75168 joda's Jedi starfighter

75169 duel on naboo

75171 Battle on scarif

75172 y wing

75523 scarif stormtrooper

75524 chirrut imwe 

75525 blaze malbus 

75104 Kylo ren's shuttle

75117 Kylo ren 

75145 eclipse fighter

75149 resistance x wing

75163 microfighter krennics shuttle

Edited by Lordoflego

I wish their sales would make sense financially and go at least to Amazon levels and completely free shipping :P.

I'll probably skip out on the sales this year, especially with the lack of a unique minifigure.

Just now, Sneakguest said:

So this counts as an absolute confirmation no?

It could be from the aprit fools thing, heck I don't know, thought it was worth passing on anyhow

9 minutes ago, H3ssian said:

Umm seen this pic today....

Ucs Falcon

My god. 

Just now, H3ssian said:

It could be from the aprit fools thing, heck I don't know, thought it was worth passing on anyhow

The April Fools was different. Though this does have the confidential watermark. Screenshot it guys!

Sounds more like a fanmade picture if you ask me.. The wording next to the MF looks off as I can't see TLG say things as 'slightly updated figures'. Besides that all of the text are basically already mentioned everywhere which makes it very easy to put it in a fake post. 

The UCS Falcon is coming, but we should all wait and see when and where. 

43 minutes ago, H3ssian said:

Umm seen this pic today....

Ucs Falcon

I'm pretty sure I saw this a couple of months ago and it was confirmed as fake.

Anyway, even if I don't remember correctly. Could someone really think that quotes like "model like the previous version will boost nostalgia sales" or "slightly updates characters will excite collectors" are used in business?

That looks like a parody from Robocop or Demolition Man.

2 hours ago, hachiroku said:

I'm pretty sure I saw this a couple of months ago and it was confirmed as fake.

Anyway, even if I don't remember correctly. Could someone really think that quotes like "model like the previous version will boost nostalgia sales" or "slightly updates characters will excite collectors" are used in business?

That looks like a parody from Robocop or Demolition Man.

glad that was not a real one as I expect to see some interior for this upcoming UCS MF if the price range is closer to 800$.