Hi everybody! I want to share with you my new work. I love the buggy and I want to develop this area, so I would like to hear your opinion about what I did.

Meet - Desert Fox

01.jpg

02.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

10.jpg

07.jpg

More information and photos here

Edited by filsawgood

Great looking colour scheme!

I sometimes wish Lego would produce a shock absorber that's between the grey and yellow in hardness. It's tough to use the grey one in a front suspension with PF and not have it compress under the weight of the vehicle.

That's a very good looking buggy, I especially like the color choice and how you gave the shape with a simple skeleton.

P.S: Wish I had a LiPo battery too. It really affects the form a lot.

Looks great but if any criticism it would have to be scale. Make it 3-4 studs longer and it would be perfect

I like your buggy - it has nice body and color scheme. Just one question - isn't it fragile?

Certainly a unique look. It does look fragile, but I would not make it longer, I like the way it looks now.

Yeah - the panel-free style is great. Maybe I'll try and apply your approach when I'm struggling to find a panel of the right shape!

In designing the model I tried to use a micro panel orange to give a more streamlined forms. However, on such a scale as mnemne thought they were quite out of place. There- body turned the carcass. By the way, it is quite durable. The only weak place - a head-frame "window." And if you raise it for the entire model.

Thanks for yours opinions!

Great looking colour scheme!

I sometimes wish Lego would produce a shock absorber that's between the grey and yellow in hardness. It's tough to use the grey one in a front suspension with PF and not have it compress under the weight of the vehicle.

A solution that I find sometimes works is to pull apart the grey shock absorber, put a half-bush on the rod, and reassemble the shock absorber with the spring