Hinckley

Dwarves' Mine Review!!

Sounds like something every mom should do if you ask me, you could say it builds character X-D

Sounds like something every mom should do if you ask me, you could say it builds character X-D

:'-) aw...thanks. Well, with your endorsement, I'm adopting! Although, with your permission-of course, I think I'll call myself a Dad. I'll do my best not to PM your endorsement of my parenting skills to Mrs. Vader 8-|

:-P

:'-) aw...thanks. Well, with your endorsement, I'm adopting! Although, with your permission-of course, I think I'll call myself a Dad. I'll do my best not to PM your endorsement of my parenting skills to Mrs. Vader 8-|

:-P

X-D She knows what i'm like, she's a teacher you know yet for some reason she won't let me near here class room *wacko* X-D

Does that mean that me and iamded should get the boxing gloves on?

Because I've been wanting to teach that spider-fan a few lessons! >:-)

Bring it Batfan! Boxing gloves? But they soften the blow! Of course, if by boxing gloves you mean giant hammer... >:-) X-D

Waitaminute... what does all this have to do with a Hinckie's Dwarf Mining review? :-P

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Bring it Batfan! Boxing gloves? But they soften the blow! Of course, if by boxing gloves you mean giant hammer... >:-) X-D

Waitaminute... what does all this have to do with a Hinckie's Dwarf Mining review? :-P

Not much, but what can you do? :-/

All right! >:-) Another fight! Build-off time! Let's go!! Take it to the YOC forum kids, and may the best marvel character win! Don't forget the swirlies!!

Fight fight fight fight fight fight!

:-$

Duh...but, I didn't want to say it! *wacko*

You're a mod now... you can say that type of stuff and get away with it. ;-)

I don't know who this hICKley is, but I'm sure he wouldn't like to be called Mom... :-P

Well,

, but it was 7:18 AM at the time I wrote that.. :-$ :-P
Mr. M, I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me. :-P In all seriousness, Jocko and I are going to a wedding this weekend. I suggest using a jar jar head for UB, it is just as appropriately obnoxious...or Spongebob.

I highly recommend the limited piece competition, it is an awesome challenge! And you don't have to worry about buying any sets or going on forever trying to figure out which sets you have the same in order to do a FFLSM.

have fun guys! I'm sure your comic will be awesome!! X-D

Bah, I'll try.. :-P Mr. M, you'll have to settle with a plain white torso... X-D

Edited by UniqueBuilder

Well,
, but it was 7:18 AM at the time I wrote that.. :-$ :-P

You're excused-

hinckley_dress.jpg

I don't know who this hICKley is, but I'm sure he wouldn't like to be called Mom... :-P

Mr. M, I'm sorry, I don't have the time to build anything that doesn't directly promote me. :-P In all seriousness, Jocko and I are going to a wedding this weekend. I suggest using a jar jar head for UB, it is just as appropriately obnoxious...or Spongebob.

I highly recommend the limited piece competition, it is an awesome challenge! And you don't have to worry about buying any sets or going on forever trying to figure out which sets you have the same in order to do a FFLSM.

have fun guys! I'm sure your comic will be awesome!! X-D

Well, I asked. :-P

Bah, I'll try.. :-P Mr. M, you'll have to settle with a plain white torso... X-D

At least put a manly decal on it. :'-( I'll give you pics of my eagle so we can feature him, too. *sweet*

You're excused-

hinckley_dress.jpg

:-D If you're going out in public with that, make sure you keep your undies on!

Here it is:

dwarves_49.jpg

psst...click on the pic, it'll take you to the review...

See for yourself!! *wub* *wub* *wub*

May take a second as I'm still uploading...and will be changing it over the weekend so keep checking back. Just wanted to get it up and official. I'm first!! :-$

I love this set I can not wait to get it!

It was a nice and good (pic)review, I like the figures the most and you showed us some nice pictures of them. It will be a good set, I will build it into a mountain someday!

It was a nice and good (pic)review, I like the figures the most and you showed us some nice pictures of them. It will be a good set, I will build it into a mountain someday!

That's what I intend to do with it as well... if I can find enough parts that is! Welcome to Eurobricks by the way!

nice review and thank you for the extra pics Hinckley. *y* :-)

Ya my friend went to the states a couple days ago and he already saw these troll sets somewere near michigan. if you live near that area and u really like these sets then i suggest u scram!

That's what I intend to do with it as well... if I can find enough parts that is! Welcome to Eurobricks by the way!

Thanks! :-$

Well, it would be awesome to have a nice mountain that matches with the mine, not to green and not to brown, with a lots of grey. I should buy some big lots of mountainbricks and grey bricks. I will not modificate it to much, but like the reviewer modificated... I think that youre mofication is much cooler and 'fuller' looking than the original mine. Please, go on with picreviews! :-D

I'm so proud to have started a petty fight between you guys. You're learning so well... :'-)

They grow up so fast these days... :'-(

Tell me about it. :-| I'm considering dropping that idea and going for weight! :-P

You're a mod now... you can say that type of stuff and get away with it. ;-)

He's changed. 8-| All the power has gone to his head.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

I want one! :'-(

However I must wait until 2008 because there are better sets to buy 8-

Finally wasn't there another mine set listed like an extension or something?

??

Is there any chance that those lovely golden crystals or golden axes will be in the other sets?

Dang, I have to wait till April to buy them >:-(

Meh SW,Indy and City in the meantime

Piranha

Yeah, the wait is what'll kill ya! ;-)

I don't think the crystals are in the other sets unfortunately........ :'-(

And that "extension" ,defending the dwarfsmine, is the crapapult you mentioned :-$

Anyone notice that we only get six dwarves? |-/ That set we haven't seen yet better have more!

TTFN! >:-)

Wait if the're released in april why are they in this catolog? Is this for the first 1/2 of the year and theres another cataloge for the second 1/2?

DP8