legomilk

Castle sets 2008/2009

Where is your muppet avatar >:-( :-P

Christian wrote that those impulse sets were 2.99

Out with the Skellies and in with the Trolls :-D

Anyaway I am weeping tears of joy yet again!! :'-)

LEGO Castle 7037

Attack on the tower, deliverable April 2008

Sounds Interesting

LEGO Castle 7038

Troll

And if you're a troll-hater and still want the mining set, let me know. I'll buy your trolls! *sweet*

NO Way! >:-( I can use them as you in the next Whack-A-Fig!! :-P

To me it looks like the Castle line won't go the way of the Viking line! :'-) Impulse sets! :'-)

In order of most interesting to me:

LEGO Castle 7037

I have no idea what this is going to be. Looks like it could be a whole new skellie castle! *sweet*

LEGO Castle 7048

Troll

Quick Question, I've been gone a couple of days, why does everyone have muppet avatars? :-$

Anyway:

LEGO Castle 7037

I too hope like Mr Mandalorian that this could be a skellie castle! :'-) Either way, with "Tower" in its title it should be a medium to large set.

LEGO Castle 7048

Troll

Quick Question, I've been gone a couple of days, why does everyone have muppet avatars? :-$

Muppet avatars??.... Gezz another person has the Henson Virus on there PC..... This is getting worse.... :'-(

Muppet avatars??.... Gezz another person has the Henson Virus on there PC..... This is getting worse.... :'-(

I'm sorry, what?

Batbrick Away! >:-)

Thers a new virus doing the rounds that attacks websites, it basically changes peoples avatars to muppets 8-

Cool find! More trolls, well actually, I don't think that I would want MORE looking at that mine preliminary image! :-P

But seriously, the dwarf faction sounds great, hopefully we'll get some new beards, or at least different cloured beard! X-D

Cool find! More trolls, well actually, I don't think that I would want MORE looking at that mine preliminary image! :-P

But seriously, the dwarf faction sounds great, hopefully we'll get some new beards, or at least different cloured beard! X-D

Sir Nadroj, I don't wish to get your hopes up, but I believe that the red-bearded dwarf in the Dwarf Mining pic has a new type of beard. Don't kill me If I turn out wrong though! 8-|

Ok, that is just plain weird. A virus that involves muppets? The world just gets more serious every day... Anyhoo, I think these sets sound fabulous, although I hear nothing of Goblins. Maybe they're just a background faction. What will this Sentry contain? And the Sorcerer? 8-

Ok, I was just looking around and I noticed something of interest. You all remember this poster? Well, in the middlemost section, you can see a ship sailing. Either that's ths Skeleton ship, or it's the Troll's Attack Ship! 8-

Thanks for the list, Legomilk. I'm glad to see there will be more than just one or two sets coming out this year. :-)

:-P :-D X-D ;-)

the sentry for 3 euro is something I dreamed the last 5 years about. I think it will be a big seller. I only hope that the others sets will sells less of this set. 8-| :-)

the sentry for 3 euro is something I dreamed the last 5 years about. I think it will be a big seller. I only hope that the others sets will sells less of this set. 8-| :-)

The only problem with that set is that I will have a huge knight army but a week skellie army |-/

Need white skellie Impulse ;-)

*yoda*

The only problem with that set is that I will have a huge knight army but a week skellie army |-/

Need white skellie Impulse ;-)

*yoda*

Same goes for Dwarfs and Goblins later too ;-)

Arghhh!! Again with the goblins!! :-|

For the last time, we do not know what they are!

Perhaps mini trolls or ogres which are cooler 8-

Awesome! *wub*

Now there's just the issue of lack of money... 8-|

Awesome! *wub*

Now there's just the issue of lack of money... 8-|

Yeah me too, and what hurts my finances EVEN MORE is that I am starting to buy more themes like Exo-Force and Vikings! |-/

Damn LEGO for being the greatest most money spending toy ever! *sing*

I am sure I'll think of something though, I managed to get above and beyond the sets I thought I'd get this year. :-)

The Attack on the Tower sounds great. Could be several things...

Crownies vs. Skellies? - Doubtful, that was this year's line ;-)

Crownies vs. Trolls? - Again doubtful, although possible

Skellies vs. Trolls? - Probably not

Dwarves vs. Trolls? - Unlikely, neitehr would really be suited to a tower

Dwarves vs. Skellies? - Maybe

If you're taking the rumoured goblins into account (if that's what they are), then you could also have:

Crownies vs. Goblins? - More likely than Skellies vs. Trolls, anyway :-D

Goblins vs. Dwarves? - This one seems the most likely

Goblins vs. Trolls? - No, they appear to be on the same side

Goblins vs. Skellies? - Maybe

I'd go out on a whim and say it was Goblins vs. Dwarves. Still, you never know.

TK

I think that next year will keep the Crownies and the Skellies, but it will focus on the Dwarves and the Goblins/Trolls faction, since they're the newest things.

What if the Trolls' ship is the 100$ set? Imagine, a huge, well made ship similar to the beautiful Black Seas Barracuda. I'd like it.

Shakar

I think that next year will keep the Crownies and the Skellies, but it will focus on the Dwarves and the Goblins/Trolls faction, since they're the newest things.

What if the Trolls' ship is the 100$ set? Imagine, a huge, well made ship similar to the beautiful Black Seas Barracuda. I'd like it.

Shakar

Everybody knows trolls can't build anything that comes near the BSB. That's why they're trolls ;-) :-P .

Everybody knows trolls can't build anything that comes near the BSB. That's why they're trolls ;-) :-P .

This whole troll/goblin thing is getting confusing and annoying, I will be glad when it is straightened out.

I hope that the "Troll" attackship is a larger companion to The skeleton ship. Not the same design, but similar enough to evoke the same era and not delve too much into pirates. Can't wait to get all these factions! :'-)

I am so glad that Lego have decided to do a more fastasy based castle. Shame that it's probably just because Lord of the Rings was a success, but the result is still the same. *sweet*

I wonder if they will do other good guys, such as elves? Conversely, dark elves would be cool as well. *sweet*