kevkipo

The Big Bang Theory Discussion

How do you think the petri dish would be made?

With a 1x1 flat round tile.... that's the only way I can think of :look:

4650498.jpg

The monkey has to be smoking a cigarette... and be kind of a jerk.

Edited by fred67

It was an addiction study, and Amy got removed from the project. Most of the Amy at work scenes now are her slicing into brains. Lego doesn't make a scalpel. The closest is, I think, a butter knife in the Friends line.

What's the expected rate of sale on this set? Am I going to have to buy it within the first week of launch or do you think it will be readily available?

What do you mean? I think they'll have enough for it to stick around for a while.

What I noticed with the Ghostbusters set was when they were sold out they went back in stock a couple of weeks later. But thats my experience with the Lego online store.

Likely it will be sold out right away, then back in stock, then sold out again, then available for a while longer... that's what most of the popular Ideas series have been like.

I picked the set up at the downtown Disney Lego store today. Looks really cool. I'm sad that I have to wait until I get home from vacation to build it.

Is anyone else planning to extend the sit and make the entire apartment (e.g. Kitchen and the boys rooms)?

I definitely thought about it! it will be interesting to see how close it can be made to the actual layout considering the apartment is mad up of a few diagonal walls.

I definitely thought about it! it will be interesting to see how close it can be made to the actual layout considering the apartment is mad up of a few diagonal walls.

Brick Adjuster over on Youtube and Instagram tiled up the original set and added the kitchen. it doesn't look too bad; really worth checking out if you're looking for some inspiration.

:oh: Holy ****! How could I've missed this!? I really need to venture into the Licensed subforum more often. So psyched for this! At first, I was kind of disappointed when I read that it would be a SDCC exclusive, when I saw someone else see you can buy it off S@H, I was soo hyped :grin: . Available August 1st in Belgium. Can't wait :drool: . Too bad you can't pre-order...

I saw the set again today, this time at s Toys r us outside of Orlando. Looks like there are some options for picking the set up in the U.S.

Brick Adjuster over on Youtube and Instagram tiled up the original set and added the kitchen. it doesn't look too bad; really worth checking out if you're looking for some inspiration.

Checked it out. Very nice design. I think I am going to do something similar as in not an exact replica. But I also want to make Leonard and sheldons room's

Moved the gang from Apartment 4A at 2311 Los Robles Avenue to the 2nd floor of Cafe Corner:

Yes! This was my plan from the get go. It's nice seeing it in action. :thumbup:

yay! thanks for the pics on the cafe corner setup. It is my plan for the future as well, but going to admire it in its existing form for a while!

We could possibly be seeing new sets! There were sets listed as "BB" for 2016!

Those are sets for the new theme replacing Chima.

Those are sets for the new theme replacing Chima.

Just letting you know what just2good said. Hope theres more though...