Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

(COR - Ch2B) Battle at the fallen tree.

The log of Captain Aiden Coyle. 30th March 616:

Our initial expedition inland was cut short prematurely. We had scarcely trekked a couple hours inland when at a fallen tree we were set upon by a band of natives. Kaan says they are Quatlicyei, the followers of the serpent god Quatlicu who supposedly takes the form of a gigantic serpent that devours humans sacrificed to it whole. Kaan says that the god they worship, Balam, is enemy to Quatlicu and that once the Quatlicyei were part of the Nayamon but were poisoned by Quatlicu and now serve him instead of Balam.

It is all a bit confusing but at least we survived the attack with nary a scratch. I have double the watch at Fort Coyle as we now must build fortifications to protect us from inland as well as from the sea.

END OF ENTRY

25538205534_5bc2388634_c.jpg

25538205654_036ede85f7_c.jpg

26050493782_535c8f88d6_c.jpg

That's a really good fallen tree! Excellent minifig posing as well :classic:

Great idea!

Looks like the fallen tree was the biggest in the jungle and cleared up some space for new vegetation, great posing as well

Dynamic poses there with the attacking islanders, and the fallen tree is great! :thumbup:

Lovely vegetation (I like that tree-technique a lot!) and cool fig-posing

Excellent action scene Mike. The fallen tree looks great and the rest of the vegetation is really nice too. I like the ground cover - it's a good way of filling out the base in a realistic manner. Good work all around. :classic:

Great landscaping, and I love that fallen over tree - the action posing is very good too.

My only comment is that I don't really like those tiles as groundcoverage - at least I can't figure out what they are meant to represent. pirate_tong.gif

As always, you have great skill in saying a lot with very few words - I really love those log entries! pirate_satisfied.gif

Excellent entry ! How could I missed it !

Your minifig posing is dynamic and gives us the feeling of the battle.

Good job !