Sir Brickalot

Simpsons 2015 Rumors and Discussion

minifigures.jpg

:classic:

Looks like Homer is trying to go after Bart Simpson to me while Bart wearing a Bartman mask holding a slingshot.

Edited by legofanatic12

If they release Sideshow Bob, I'm 99% sure he will get normal legs.

he may have shoes that fit under the foot, the same as the ice and roller skates.

If they do Reverend Lovejoy, then they should be able to do Rabbi Krustofski.

Did they do Reverend Lovejoy? I was under the impression that they do not make figures of priests from any modern-day religions, so maybe they skipped over him.

Yeah, no Reverend Lovejoy, but he was mentioned in the Kwik E Mart, so that is interesting nonetheless. I'm surprised they even mentioned him.

Well, the devil is mentioned in the CMF Encyclopedia... So LEGO doesn't ignore religions completely

I think there is a (small) chance we could get Lovejoy

Well, the devil is mentioned in the CMF Encyclopedia... So LEGO doesn't ignore religions completely

Woah, link to this? Don't wanna veer off topic... but that's interesting...

Woah, link to this? Don't wanna veer off topic... but that's interesting...

I don't it here right now but it's on the Series 9 Mr. Good and Evil page. It says his evil side is influenced by the devil and his good side is influenced by an angel (or something like that, last time I read it was ages ago but I'm pretty sure the devil is mentioned)

When I get home I'll scan it.

Edited by Robert8

Quote from Mr. Good an Evil's page in the CMF Encyclopedia:

"Some people have an imaginary angel and devil to give them advice, but Mr. Good and Evil has robots. (S1 Robot and S8 Evil Robot are shown) One tells him to build, the other to deconstruct!"

No reference of a religious devil anywhere, just a twist on the "conscience spirits on the shoulder".

Edited by 8BrickMario

If this line continues long enough we will get Reverend Lovejoy. Lego has already broken its own rules by making this theme to begin with.

I hope we get Tony or Otto man the bus driver.

Edited by Tariq j

Quote from Mr. Good an Evil's page in the CMF Encyclopedia:

"Some people have an imaginary angel and devil to give them advice, but Mr. Good and Evil has robots. (S1 Robot and S8 Evil Robot are shown) One tells him to build, the other to deconstruct!"

No reference of a religious devil anywhere, just a twist on the "conscience spirits on the shoulder".

Oh I see... But I think that's a religious reference anyway, because representing the conscience/temptation as an angel/devil definitely has a religious connotation.

There are more references, like the cross in the crown in the shield's crest:

pic9ab5efb0c27725c29ccf7b419996592a.jpg?t=1411619953

Anybody thinking of making a clone episode MOC with all their spare Homers? I think the truck from the holiday set, 40083 would be good for one of the scenes. Put all your Homers in there, put the truck on a green baseplate, add foliage pieces and you're set.

71202 - Level Pack: The Simpsons

17513653722_974ec9d26e_o_d.jpg

71211 - Fun Pack: The Simpsons (Bart Simpson)

17329519289_8820cc56f2_o_d.jpg

71227 - Fun Pack: The Simpsons (Krusty the Clown)

17489460256_d11b7880de_o_d.jpg

71211 set from episode Saturdays of Thunder - 309:

saturdays-of-thunder-picture.jpg

Can anyone understand, what it with Krusty?

Some sort of scooter/motorcycle, but I don't have nearly enough Simpsons knowledge to know if it came from the show.

The bike next to Krusty looks like the similar to the one he and Homer had to use to play a skit for Fat Tony (it was a miniature bike)

The bike next to Krusty looks like the similar to the one he and Homer had to use to play a skit for Fat Tony (it was a miniature bike)

No. They are different

1189711213_f.jpg

My mistake! Thanks for clarifying though! :)

:classic: I think it's just a bike, with no reference to the show. This one would have been better, IMO:

JJ4d1p4.gif

I really hope Marge and Lisa also turn up in packs for LEGO Dimensions. I'd like to be able to play as either / both of them.

Well, so far they've been doing one huge set and sixteen tiny ones each year, so there you go.

:p ;)