somelegothings_

Jurassic World 2015 Rumors & Discussion

On the bottom row you can see the Vet vehicle I make reference to. However, none of these look like the vehicle which Owen is standing on, unless it's the 6x6?

It looks to me like the fourth one in the middle row, but with the roof removed.

That seems plausible, as it is a Jeep...

Or it could just be some random vehicle with Flick-Fire Missiles! :laugh:

It looks to me like the fourth one in the middle row, but with the roof removed.

The fourth one from the middle row is NOT a Jeep but a Mercedes G Lang ;)

Edited by *thomas*

Well,sh§#. I hoped, I prayed for a set that would have a Mosasaurus. And they scr#@d with my dreams. I will maybe buy one of the sets, but only if the movie is good enough.

Or it could just be some random vehicle with Flick-Fire Missiles! :laugh:

Lol. :laugh: It probably is some random Jeep in a Jurassic World color scheme - just thought I'd share those images as it'd be epic to get something like the MRAP-Style armored car! :classic:

The fourth one from the middle row is NOT a Jeep but a Mercedes G Lang ;)

Oh, ok. Maybe it's one of those then. :classic:

I just hope the helicopter in the set preview isn't supposed to be the one in the picture LegoFan117 posted...

Edited by Actor Builder

I LOVE THIS SET Supporting it on LEGO Ideas and hope they make.

Heh :laugh: I've just realised that they all look very pale, while they were very tanned in the movie :laugh:

If this does end up being a single wave theme I'll be so pissed at Lego for not including any herbivores. There could have ben so much potential, a Stegosaurus, new Triceratops variation, Parasaurolophus, Edmontosaurus, Ankylosaurus, or Pachycephalosaurus are all herbivorous dinosaurs that actually feature in Jurassic World(Edmontosaurus is my personal favourite). Lego should've and still should make at least two of them into lego form.

I also wish they would've made the Mosasaurus :hmpf_bad:

Is it just me or has Nuremburg Toyfair been really quiet thus far?

Not many Lego pictures at all in my opinion and no Jurassic World.

Makes me wonder if Lego actually had the sets on display.

Edit: Scratch that, I actually found something on Twitter.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B75lReaIEAE8DFj.jpg:large

(Had to link it since the site doesn't allow me to post the image here for some reason.)

Seems someone made sillouhettes from the JW sets. Not sure if they are real but it seems pretty spot on with the Ultra Dino set. It has I.rex, large base, four minifigs.

Raptor Rampage comes with 3 minifigs, a motor cycle and a truck as well as the raptors Blue and Charlie.

Pteranodon Capture has a tower and a heli as well as the Pteranodon itself.

T.rex Tracker has a rex and 4 minifigs but I think something is missing, something like a vehicle considering the price tag.

Dilophosaurus ambush with 2 minifigs, a jeep and a new Dilo mold that looks like the old Coelophysis mold with crests on it basically. Could be missing something considering the price tag. Maybe some piece of jungle scenery or something.

Raptor Escape comes with Delta and Alpha(? I thought the last raptor was named Echo?) Probably misses things from the set as well considering the price tag.

Now again, these could be fake and could explain why the raptors name is wrong, why things appear to missing from a set considering their high price tags and why the Dilo mold looks like a old Coelo one with a crest slapped on but I thought I should post it anyway since it could be real.

Edited by Bbrink1996

No vehicle like mercedes benz 6X6?Thats a shame, but that truck from raptor rampage looks like veterinary unimog from some leaked photos.

That's really exciting news! I could easily see us getting a John Hammond minifigure (with a baby T-rex or something) as a pre-order figure! Hopefully this means we may get some more sets based on the first films down the line too.

Based on this silhouettes:

Pteranodon Capture looks like a nice set which you could buy multiples of, as it includes the tower, which could be use in various park setups.

Raptor Escape - Nice to see we get all four raptors across the two sets, hope we maybe get another park building in this one.

Dilophosaurus Ambush - looks like a well designed jeep just form the silhouette alone! Hopefully the new dino mould is nice and we get some decent minifigs. One which I would maybe buy doubles if on sale.

Raptor Rampage - Perfect -lots of nice elements brought together in one set, exactly what we need. Truck looks faithful to the Vet truck just from silhouette alone. Maybe a small fence piece to compliment it further.

T-Rex Tracker - Interested regarding the figures, and any Vehicular additions.

Ultra Dino - Great, this is the one we saw before, and I love it. :classic:

I wish, and there will be a videogame Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World,LEGO Jurassic World. All four movies!

http://www.businessw...GO#.VMpTtNLF-Y3

Amazing news! I have been waiting all my life for a JP Lego game. :grin:

I still don't understand why Owen( Chris Pratt's character) is available only in one set and it's clear that he is one of the main characters. I hope we get this version of Dilophosaurus dilophosaurus_3083_1.jpgand not this one Spitterthm.jpg

Edited by LOTR34

I still don't understand why Owen( Chris Pratt's character) is available only in one set

Well I don't think they knew what characters were in what sets, or else we would have known where the kids or the lady are in. I mean that Owen is obviously with his bike, so maybe they got it from that info.

Why didn't we get good descriptions by the way?

Well I don't think they knew what characters were in what sets, or else we would have known where the kids or the lady are in. I mean that Owen is obviously with his bike, so maybe they got it from that info.

Why didn't we get good descriptions by the way?

Maybe Lego is being secretive about the sets by not having the whole sets on display,I also have a bad feeling that we wont see any pictures from the new york toy fair. Edited by LOTR34

Maybe Lego is being secretive about the sets by not having the whole sets on display,I also have a bad feeling that we wont see any pictures from the new york toy fair.

For the last couple of years, NYTF allowed photography and video

For the last couple of years, NYTF allowed photography and video

Yes but for movie sets like IM3, MoS,TMNT, and GotG the has been no photo or videos allowed.