Anyone know where I could find a good picture of all the ghost's torsos?

Bricks and Pieces from the lego website would probably be the best place at this point. Bricklink hasn't completed inventory on all the ghost minifigures yet.

For the record, I haven't seen the battle pack anywhere to this day, and I've checked several LEGO Stores in my country. I may make a visit to the LEGO Store in LEGOland Windsor at the beginning of September, as they tend to stock battle packs like this (in plentiful quantity) and they had the last LoC one out earlier than it's release date. If I find it, I will post it here :classic:

I'm still wondering when the Target minifig cube will come out actually. Sure, I can't get it in my country, but it won't stop me from trying to get one.

For the record, I haven't seen the battle pack anywhere to this day, and I've checked several LEGO Stores in my country. I may make a visit to the LEGO Store in LEGOland Windsor at the beginning of September, as they tend to stock battle packs like this (in plentiful quantity) and they had the last LoC one out earlier than it's release date. If I find it, I will post it here :classic:

I'm still wondering when the Target minifig cube will come out actually. Sure, I can't get it in my country, but it won't stop me from trying to get one.

The only way would be to get it off Ebay. :hmpf_bad: And the thing that sucks the most is that we don't even have a single official Lego Store in all of Australia, so the only way I can get any exclusives is online.

I will (again) reiterate the exclusives for this year:

Dojo Showdown-Toys R Us

Chain Cycle Ambush-Walmart

Jay Walker One-Target

City of Stiix

This applies to a few countries, but specific ones besides the US? I'm not quite sure. Also keep in mind that even though these sets are "store exclusives" they are also available from Lego Stores, and Shop@Home.

Edited by Penkid11

I will (again) reiterate the exclusives for this year:

Dojo Showdown-Toys R Us

Chain Cycle Ambush-Walmart

Jay Walker One-Target

City of Stiix

This most likely applies to all countries. Also keep in mind that even though these sets are "store exclusives" they are also available from Lego Stores, and Shop@Home.

This most likely applies to the US... Not all countries have Walmart or Target...

This most likely applies to the US... Not all countries have Walmart or Target...

Quite true. I rephrased it.

If I recall correctly someone said that Jay Walker One was exclusive to K Mart in Australia, but I might just be confused.

Edited by Penkid11

Quite true. I rephrased it.

If I recall correctly someone said that Jay Walker One was exclusive to K Mart in Australia, but I might just be confused.

Yeah, and the Chain Cycle Ambush is a Big W exclusive here too.

Though with internet shopping exclusive doesn't matter a lot. Especially if you can find the sets at lower prizes than the average one.

I managed to acquire the Morro Dragon for 58 euros. Even with double VIP point promotions, buying it at the LEGO store would have cost me five euros more. This may be the first time in at least five years that buying a set in the Netherlands is at all a good decision

^ quite a nice deal! If I buy Lego in the Netherlands, it is most of the time at brickshop.nl, since pre-orders (of regular sets) are always about +10% discounted. I don't know how the exclusives work in the Netherlands.

Exclusives in the Netherlands...aren't. You can get them pretty much anywhere here.

Yeah, son bought Morro for 58 euro as well. Saw that set a day later for 55.

Bought ronin Rex for 45 euro. :)

Well, the battle pack is officially out! It's called "Army Building Set", which is funny because all the characters in it are named and thus it's not really good as an army building set :wacko:

£10.99 though - I don't remember similar packs costing this much. Oh well...

Well, the battle pack is officially out! It's called "Army Building Set", which is funny because all the characters in it are named and thus it's not really good as an army building set :wacko:

£10.99 though - I don't remember similar packs costing this much. Oh well...

Thanks for the heads-up! I hope we see some review of them soon, as I am most curious about those faces :excited: