• 7018 Viking Ship
    • 7016 Viking Boat
    • 6493 Flying Time Vessel
    • 6210 Jabba's Sail Barge
    • 6057 Sea Serpent
    • 4768 The Durmstrang Ship
    • 3829 Fire Nation Ship

you forgot 7048 troll warship.
Okay, so you revive a year old thread just to complain about an unimportant thing, even though the poll was made in 2007, and the Troll Warship was released in 2008? :hmpf:

My favorite ship would have to be Jabba's Sail Barge, since it is the only LEGO Star Wars ship in the list. :tongue:

It also includes some great minifigs, and the sides can open to access the interior!

There also seems to be much extra space on the top where you can have your own additions, too!

Edited by ILikePi

I like the viking ship the best but the only one I own is the Harry Potter one. I'm still kicking myself for not getting into vikings.

Okay, so you revive a year old thread just to complain about an unimportant thing, even though the poll was made in 2007, and the Troll Warship was released in 2008? :hmpf:

no need to be a jerk. i didnt use classic pirates in 2007, so i wouldnt know. i just go through the forums page and look at what ever seems to be at the first page, just so happens i found this. my bad for not reading the small text that says it was made in 2007. :pir_mad:

My vote is for 7029 Skeleton ship attack. As a fan of both Castle and Pirates this set is unique... it is basically a pirate ghost ship in the castle universe! According to the box art the skeletons are after the treasure... you can't get much more piratey than that! Love it!

Fire Nation Ship doesn't count for this IMO as its not a sailing ship, it clearly has a boiler and some kind of engine. The others all have sails.

My favorite is the Emperors ship (as its the only one I own :)

I voted for the durmstang ship because it comes with 2 very nice figures (6 if your lucky enough to find a ship with the bonus figs). The ship's hull is very very usefull and it has some very nice bricks in medium blue and in dark red. The only downside to this ship is the lack of sails. It didn't need them because it was a magic ship. But if you were to use it as a regular (non harry potter magic) ship it would look awkward without sails...

I was in doubt between the sailbarge and the durmstrang ship. But to me the sailbarge isn't a ship. It doesn't sail over water!

Edited by badboytje88

The USS Constellation has stolen my vote, a great ship which I'd like to see on a larger scale!

The viking ship was a close one though.

Great topic 007! :thumbup:

I dunno what Lego ships you guys are sailing, when I was a kid I brough a Lego ship to the bath tub and it just sank. :pir-cry_sad: Not very good for sailing if you ask me. Good thing it was just a test and had no minifigs on board or they could have drowned. :pir-tongue:

I voted for viking ship (the Drakkar) because I owned it, and more. Nice colors, wonderful decoration, magnificent roast beef stand, quite good missile launcher (with more sense than flick fire) and of course the rows. The big, lovely ship that is full of things to do. Enjoyable set with great monster. And my first one xD

Rest looks like they were half of a ship (skeleton ship for instance) and don't have the magic ("It's a kind of magic magic magic...").