Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

Have the instructions for the SDCC set been recreated or revearsed engineered already?

No. Usually it's much easier when the set is released so one can copy the instructions

Hmm. So what about the Chrome Darth Vader that was an exclusive at the Toy Fair in 2009? You could argue it was released in ramdom boxes later that year, but at the time this paticluer mini figure/ display was an exclusive for the Toy Fair only.

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/mpb/wp-content/gallery/toy_fair_swag/swag_18.jpg

White Boba Fett first released at the 2010 Canadian Toy Fair.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Boba_Fett

The 2012 Star Wars Celebration Boba Fett mini build had a unique Boba Fett albeit it was only a face change, a face that was used on other mini figures.....still you could argue that it makes it an exclusive mini figure that only comes in that variant in that paticluer mini build.

There has been only mini builds with rehashed figs from what I can recall. We will never know for future SDCC but if history tells us anything there won't be an exclusive figure for Star Wars. But hey what do I know? I'm just a Lego enthusiast

Edited by ISDAvenger

Hmm. So what about the Chrome Darth Vader that was an exclusive at the Toy Fair in 2009? You could argue it was released in ramdom boxes later that year, but at the time this paticluer mini figure/ display was an exclusive for the Toy Fair only.

http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/mpb/wp-content/gallery/toy_fair_swag/swag_18.jpg

White Boba Fett first released at the 2010 Canadian Toy Fair.

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Boba_Fett

The 2012 Star Wars Celebration Boba Fett mini build had a unique Boba Fett albeit it was only a face change, a face that was used on other mini figures.....still you could argue that it makes it an exclusive mini figure that only comes in that variant in that paticluer mini build.

First off, I clearly stated ONLY SDCC. So in 3 weeks you shouldn't have to worry about an exclusive. As for the boba, not a fair argument since you can obviously make that figure yourself. As same goes for chrome vader since you could find him in a box so I don't know why you even brought it up.

Seriously I'm trying to assure everyone that there wouldn't be an exclusive minifigure but I don't know if you're just trying to prove something.

A true exclusive would be those issued for the super heroes line at SDCC...

Edited by namioik

I missunderstood the SDCC comment, I got you now. The CVI Boba and Chrome Vader are argumentative at best, but the white Boba is not and there are others. Enough gumming the thread up.

Would be nice to see an exclusive SW mini figure at SDCC or NYCC, perhaps TFA mini figure.

First off, I clearly stated ONLY SDCC. So in 3 weeks you shouldn't have to worry about an exclusive. As for the boba, not a fair argument since you can obviously make that figure yourself. As same goes for chrome vader since you could find him in a box so I don't know why you even brought it up.

Seriously I'm trying to assure everyone that there wouldn't be an exclusive minifigure but I don't know if you're just trying to prove something.

A true exclusive would be those issued for the super heroes line at SDCC...

Edited by ISDAvenger

I missunderstood the SDCC comment, I got you now. The CVI Boba and Chrome Vader are argumentative at best, but the white Boba is not and there are others. Enough gumming the thread up.

Would be nice to see an exclusive SW mini figure at SDCC or NYCC, perhaps TFA mini figure.

I actually do not prefer an exclusive since I always end up buying them off the secondary market..

My collection would only consist of exclusives since they cost more than someone's mortgage!

We will most likely get a preview minifigure of the force awakens just like we got preview minifigures in the past years in the Hobbit theme for SDCC.

Exclusives on the secondary market are priced astronomically, making them very hard to get. Personally I think the majority of the people who obtain them first hand get them only to sell them. It's BS. You should hear my story on how I got the SWCVII Exclusive. It was a nightmare.

I actually do not prefer an exclusive since I always end up buying them off the secondary market..

My collection would only consist of exclusives since they cost more than someone's mortgage!

First look at BB-8:

It uses that bowl piece for the head and i don't know how it connects to the ball.

bb-8-droid-lego-star-wars-tfa-600x529.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks

Nice find! Looks like those pieces are for Rey's Speeder. So I assume BB-8 will come with that set.

That looks good. The set looks like Rey's Speeder. Where did you find it? Also, I think the head is a plunger piece.

Edited by AnthonyP301

Oh, I know how that's made.

PRETTY sure it's that bowl piece with two of the Sandy Cheeks dome pieces

Oh, I know how that's made.

PRETTY sure it's that bowl piece with two of the Sandy Cheeks dome pieces

sandy cheeks? please elaborate.. :wacko:

Edited by scorchfire

Very cool. That seems like the new movie goer gimmick, much like Rocket Raccoon and Groot, and I for one am loving it.

Can't wait to see more. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup: