Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

I know my local Target has the markers up as well. Curiously, on the receipt for a recent purchase of the Tyderium set, it says "Lego SW TFA," indicating they're already getting ready for "Force Friday." It's nice to see that those of us not in large metro areas aren't going to miss out for once!

What's your source?

Leaked box art and product description.

Sorry to interrupt the Force Awakens hype train but have we gotten anything regarding the Echo Base set yet?

I think this belongs to 2016 rumors

Edited by Lego Fett

Links to box backs please!

Check the FB link in my signature for box backs of Reys speeder, the Snowspeeder and the TIE Fighter (I posted them there earlier today).

Leaked box art and product description.

The german description? It doesn't say the wings don't fold out, and the front of the box just shows that the wings extend. (Or have you seen the back of the box?)

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

The german description? It doesn't say the wings don't fold out, and the front of the box just shows that the wings extend. (Or have you seen the back of the box?)

Well, it said wings extend, but it doesnt aay the fould out. And the front shows the same thing.

Well, it said wings extend, but it doesnt aay the fould out. And the front shows the same thing.

Speculation but informed based on the details provided. We will have to see and hopefully soon if someone can provide the back of the box.

Sorry to interrupt the Force Awakens hype train but have we gotten anything regarding the Echo Base set yet?

Is there an Echo in here? Echo....echo....echooooo......nope.

I am totally jazzed about these new sets. However, I'd like to see the back of the box for Kylo's ship to see the features/interior (if any). I'm feeling meh about the snowspeeder but that's probably because I was imagining something like the ESB rebel ship in a different color scheme. I think they should've called it a landspeeder or a snowtrooper transport or something. The minifigs are all great though.

The other 5 sets are amazing and I will own them as soon as I am able to.

I've seen the city advent at toys r us, but not this one. I don't love it but will be it anyways. Not Christmas without Star Wars.

That advent calendar will probably sell out very quickly. It has the latest OT stormtrooper, an ewok, and a Jawa in it. In no set could you even get one of these for less than $100.

That advent calendar will probably sell out very quickly. It has the latest OT stormtrooper, an ewok, and a Jawa in it. In no set could you even get one of these for less than $100.

Plus the new Echo base both rebel trooper to boot!

I think it is the same yes. Spotted some of these figs on eBay this week too (inc Rebel Trooper and C-3PSNOW).

Edited by markw

I personally don't have much use for the Santa-3PO, but the printed legs from the Advent Calendar will nicely upgrade my Ewok Village or Droid Escape C-3PO to "UCS Sandcrawler C-3PO standard". And the head with printed eyes could be used to slightly improve one of the older C-3POs :classic:

Edited by Vodnik

Yeah, the SW advent calendars always seem to sell out quickly, I remember when the first one came out I expected to get towards the end of November but they were all sold out. :(

The Death Star thingy looks cute.

The Hoth Rebel Trooper looks quite decent,but I prefer the 2013 version.

The AT-AT legs looks too long and wobbly,I prefer the old one from 2012 Star Wars Advent Calendar.

Edited by ArmstrongYong

I like the new Hoth Rebel, looks more accurate to the film. There is also one on eBay already!

In 2013 I picked up an advent in December from Argos half price! Think they will sell out quick this year same as last year as the excitement mounts for EP7. Wouldn't it be amazing if Lego threw a curve ball and stuck Old Luke in on day 19!

PS - 'Death Star Thingie' = Hoth ion cannon I believe! :laugh:

11873475_10153539850154346_4119064321686800642_n.jpg?oh=820f36c6b42d6f9508902ef43f191c22&oe=567EF1A8

Edited by markw

Ooh, new R2!

Lego messed up this AT AT too, the one from battle of hoth was the best imo.

Edited by Lego Fett

Around here (US--DC/MD/VA area), the Advent Calendars appear on the shelves around Sept/Oct and then vanish by the week before Advent itself, typically before Thanksgiving. I think you have time if you need to hold off on the purchase, but definitely buy it by early November. The City one moves pretty quick, too. The only one that wasn't a big mover last year was the Friends one, which I thought was weird since the first one was a limited offering and the second sold pretty well.

Yeah. I remember last year seeing loads of them in several places including the lego store in Liverpool as well as the Waterstones round the corner and the John lewis in Liverpool One... Liverpool One actually has then reduced to around £20.

A week later or so there wasn't a single on ANYWHERE and they were selling for around £65 or so from Firestar Toys.