Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2015 Pictures and Rumors

True. But what about the vast majority? They throw in great figs to make you forget that a set is junk. Case in point?

-Jabba's Fail Barge

-Jabba's Palace

-Rancor Pit

-Star Destroyer

-Vulture Droid

-Z-95 Headhunter

-AT-TE

-Duel on Geonosis

I can go on......but I think that they prove my point......

So far, not much exciting for me--then again, with Clone Wars Overload killing SW for me about all I buy in SW anymore is Microfighters, the Advent Calendars and whatever Star Destroyers they release. (I collect miniature and model ISD's.)

Oh well, it was enough to get me by for Bricktober at Toys R Us... and next year Pirates is back, which will really give me something to sink my teeth into.

I think I'm just going to go for Slave 1 on day of release and then pick up anything else I fancy at a later date. I always rush to pick up the new sets but I must learn control - I spent £300 in one go in June. :blush:

True. But what about the vast majority? They throw in great figs to make you forget that a set is junk. Case in point?

-Jabba's Fail Barge

-Jabba's Palace

-Rancor Pit

-Star Destroyer

-Vulture Droid

-Z-95 Headhunter

-AT-TE

-Duel on Geonosis

I guess its always about opinions because i really liked both the Jabba's Sail Barge and the Palace

-Jabba's Fail Barge

-Jabba's Palace

-Rancor Pit

-Star Destroyer

-Vulture Droid

-Z-95 Headhunter

-AT-TE

-Duel on Geonosis

Your definition of 'junk' might not be the general consensus.

I like many of the sets you list, and have several on display. Jabba's Sail Barge being one of them.

Jabbas palace is one of my favourite sets, along with the sail barge! Rancor pit was small but it got the job done and about the same for duel on geonosis.

Anyway, does anyone know roughly when these sets will be officially anounced?

Edited by The-Nexu

LN-01354- Not all of the sets listed were bad. I quite liked all three Jabba sets and the Star Destroyer. And some others.

Any info on how ventress will look? I know we got a really small pic of here, but I would really like to see a good closeup of the face... :blush:

Edited by Cyberbricker

Any info on how ventress will look? I now we got a really small pic of here, but I would really like to see a good closeup of the face... :blush:

Nope. She's got white eyes, and some marks that are likely her Microseries/comic tattoos I guess. About all I could tell from the one pic we've got of the final set.

Well it looks like I'll get a chance to see the UCS Slave 1 for myself next month. Invite just came through for the VIP Event at my local Lego store and there'll be 2 January 2015 exclusives there. I'm assuming one of those will be Slave 1... I'm not sure what the second one will be.

I'm assuming the second one is another theme. I'm not sure of any other exclusives due though...

I have a question, but since it's related to pictures and rumors regarding 2015 sets, I'll ask it here:

How definite is the information that Sabine comes withouth her helmet in the Rebels Ezra's Speeder set? We have pictures, yes, but how conclusive are these with regards to minifig accessoires? I'd hate to wait even longer for a complete Sabine minifig, as we already have all other crewmembers of the GHOSTin minifig form, except for her.

I have a question, but since it's related to pictures and rumors regarding 2015 sets, I'll ask it here:

How definite is the information that Sabine comes withouth her helmet in the Rebels Ezra's Speeder set? We have pictures, yes, but how conclusive are these with regards to minifig accessoires? I'd hate to wait even longer for a complete Sabine minifig, as we already have all other crewmembers of the GHOSTin minifig form, except for her.

the picture we have of that set is final, so the helmet won't be in that set. Sorry.

the picture we have of that set is final, so the helmet won't be in that set. Sorry.

We have the image of her without her helm, (to show off the new hair piece) that doesn't mean that the helm isn't included but not pictured. that said I personally would be very surprised to find a helm in that set. the only example I can think of where a character had multiple head pieces with one not being advertised was Vader in the Rouge Shadow set, battle damaged version was shown but it did have his undamaged helm too.

Have we seen the back of the box? I know the top & front are visible, but if she had her helmet you'd think one of the lineups (top or front) would feature it, if the action shot didn't (The Phantom, for instance, shows Ezra's helmet in the action-shot, but not in either lineup/scale pic)

Have we seen the back of the box? I know the top & front are visible, but if she had her helmet you'd think one of the lineups (top or front) would feature it, if the action shot didn't (The Phantom, for instance, shows Ezra's helmet in the action-shot, but not in either lineup/scale pic)

LOL.

I checked this (the box of the Phantom) too earlier today.....for the same reason you did.

I'll wait for another set featuring Ms. Wren OR I'll BL the fig.

JUST WATCHED RISE OF THE OLD MASTERS on Disney XD UK! Wow that was amazing! Jason Isaacs is incredible as the Inquisitor. This show just gets better every week. Now there's only one problem! I have to get the inquisitor set next year! Looking at the figure they've done a magnificent Job on him! I can't wait to see the face! Hope it captures the malice and witty nature of him. I'd hope one face a confident smile, the other a growl or grimace!

Edited by legofreak86

We have the image of her without her helm, (to show off the new hair piece) that doesn't mean that the helm isn't included but not pictured. that said I personally would be very surprised to find a helm in that set. the only example I can think of where a character had multiple head pieces with one not being advertised was Vader in the Rouge Shadow set, battle damaged version was shown but it did have his undamaged helm too.

Ezra has hair and helmet, and there are others.

Ezra has hair and helmet, and there are others.

Ezra's helmet is advertised clear as can be in the main picture on the front of the Phantom box; Sabine appears 3 times in the one image we have of the box, and none of them have the helmet.

I'm late, but nevertheless thank you all very much for the prelims, the final pictures and all the information! :classic:

Imperial Troop Transport

Pro:

+ great design

+ BP which makes it easier to buy and store more exemplars

Con:

- spring-loaded shooters

- no OT Stormies

T-16 Skyhopper

Pro:

+ excellent design

+ two great new designed minifigures

+ not only the pilot, but even a Tusken Raider included

Con:

nothing

About a possible Cloud City set:

Since the UCS Slave 1 will firstly be released in January and since there will be a UCS TIE, I can't imagine that there'll be a CC in the beginning of 2015 - and even doubt that there'll be one next year at all. What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

About a possible Cloud City set:

Since the UCS Slave 1 will firstly be released in January and since there will be a UCS TIE, I can't imagine that there'll be a CC in the beginning of 2015 - and even doubt that there'll be one next year at all. What do you think?

Klaus-Dieter

The UCS TIE really put a dent in my hopes of a Cloud City in the first half of 2015.

Maybe it'll be released in multiple sets (like Jabba's Palace & the Rancor pit) like other forummembers have said.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

The UCS TIE really put a dent in my hopes of a Cloud City in the first half of 2015.

Maybe it'll be released in multiple sets (like Jabba's Palace & the Rancor pit) like other forum members have said.

Hm, an in parts devided set might indeed be possible - but this way I can only imagine that it would be sold in regular toy shops and not being an Exclusive.

Maybe summer 2015 will see a Twin Pod Cloud Car and a CC 1 (with Vader vs. Luke duel, the lounge where Boba waits for the Rebels and a landing platform). And then in winter 2016 we will get CC 2 (with carbonite freezing chamber, jail and torture chamber). Did you mean something like that?

Klaus-Dieter