Sérgio

[WIP] Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Dragonzord

Hello My friends!

i start a new project... actully i'm not a huge fan of Power Rangers Series, but i see just because of Zords, andwhat is the most powerfull zord? the green ranger Dragonzord!

http://news.tokunati...ragonzord-2.jpg

so, i will post some steps pf this project, in the first fase on LDD.

Chest and head (and little Green Ranger)

14444379989_072cd0a901_b.jpg

a lot of snot, and try to make

Woah. *oh2*

That is phenomenal...the angles and details on this thing are insane.

I do have a suggestion, not sure it will work but you could try it...

The neck, right below the head, with those green 1x4 tiles that angle and have a gap between them... do you think it could be covered up by replacing the upper or lower 1x4 tile closest to the gap with a pair of these?

I don't know, as the gap may be too small for those to fit in without LDD's strict illegal technique obliterator kicking in, but it's worth a shot. :tongue:

Anyway, WOW and hope you finish this beast!

Woah. *oh2*

That is phenomenal...the angles and details on this thing are insane.

I do have a suggestion, not sure it will work but you could try it...

The neck, right below the head, with those green 1x4 tiles that angle and have a gap between them... do you think it could be covered up by replacing the upper or lower 1x4 tile closest to the gap with a pair of these?

I don't know, as the gap may be too small for those to fit in without LDD's strict illegal technique obliterator kicking in, but it's worth a shot. :tongue:

Anyway, WOW and hope you finish this beast!

Thank you very much!

the green tiles are 1x3 :), i try filed that mini gap, but it doesn't fit, its just a littl, GAP, i finish this progetc today... now its time to make some orders and build it :)

10543634_706140972766971_2972870144991381816_n.jpg

Awesome MOC! I'd like to suggest though to disable borders. That way the model will look more organic.

Thanx a lot!

i dont like to build without borders, i will render with PovRay, its better :)

Wow, that really came together! Any plans for the rest of them???

Thanx :) for now its just the Dragonzord, maybe in the future i made Megazord and Titanus :)

That is seriously just simply phenomenal. I dare anyone to try and match the source material better than what you perfectly accomplished.

That is seriously just simply phenomenal. I dare anyone to try and match the source material better than what you perfectly accomplished.

Thanx a Lot!! Im noob in this kind of build, im a train guy, but step by step i want to explore more paths :)

Thanx a Lot!! Im noob in this kind of build, im a train guy, but step by step i want to explore more paths :)

For a newbie, I would say you tackled this build like a pro. :wink: Anyway, it's always a good idea to challenge yourself by trying different things. You'll be a better builder and person for it.

Wow, this looks amazing! How much is this going to cost you to build? I would love to make it myself, I've been a fan of the show since it started airing in the early 90s.

Also, the Q-Rex will eat the Dragonzord for lunch! (I hope you get the reference!)