Nice one. This is going to be a very fierce competition.

Lots of bricks left to finish of the design :wink:

Thanks, you are right I still have many bricks to use, the trouble is that a wheel loader isnĀ“t original but I hope to compensate with a high functionality :wink: .

More or less 150 pieces including pendular rear axle, steering, hood and functional arm, bucket and steering wheel, I still have bricks for attachments... :wink: .

IcHNRIz.jpg

srlCjqe.jpg

2jW0uGV.jpg

Looks great! Nice number of functions as well!

Thanks, it is my first goal, being a very common idea has to have the largest number of features to be very playable, if I put it a wooden claw I can gain another function :laugh: .

Very good and realistic model considering the size and part count. I think the cab and rear is a bit too low compared to the height of the loader arm, but nice work :sweet:

it is my first goal, being a very common idea has to have the largest number of features to be very playable, if I put it a wooden claw I can gain another function13.gif

Edited by appmatteach

Very good and realistic model considering the size and part count. I think the cab and rear is a bit too low compared to the height of the loader arm, but nice work :sweet:

My inspiration was a cat 988 but with a bigger cabin I won another function the door :laugh: but sure I am dangerously close to 200 pieces...

AYAX4i3.jpg

kWOErmN.jpg

rwRQwfs.jpg

It looks just right! :thumbup: Better than the one from the Construction Crew set! :wink:

It looks just right! :thumbup: Better than the one from the Construction Crew set! :wink:

I agree. Nice loader.

H :thumbup:

Thanks for comments :sweet: , I am improving the design it is near 180 pieces at this moment with cabin door,hood, pendular rear axle, steering, steering wheel, bucket and arm.

Gqx1b2h.jpg

dR4xddZ.jpg

SVvbF5L.jpg

It looks magnificent, but to be honest I don't like the huge rear end (mainly because it's completely empty). What would happen if you would make that smaller, or remove it altogether?

Also I think ou should have a turning knob for the top LA, to make it more like official sets.

You are right with the rear part but I am thinking on build a fake engine with parts for a B-model (small turntable or another pieces) :wink: . I like the bucket L.A. it is not like a real set but it is more realistic and much more functional to play with it.

Edited by jorgeopesi

After count and count 205 parts :wacko: , I have to remove 5 or let only the bucket and make more details... playability or aesthetic...?. Rear pendular axle, cabin door, hood, bucket, grapple, grapple mechanism, arm, steering and steering wheel.

UPim2x1.jpg

I like this a lot. I hope you can get the part count down to the required 200. I'd really like to see it entered.

Considering the scale of this thing, that would be some pretty freakin huge logs! :laugh:

What if you remove the 4x4 bent liftarms on the grapple mechanism? If I see the build clear enough, you should be able to reduce the part count to 200 if you remove those parts and leave only the 1x11.5 double bent liftarms for the moving top on the grapple.

That, or you could remove the top completely and rebuild the grapple into a forklift tool.

Thank you Error404 the A-model is finished I am working with the B-model (skidder) and I have a lot of bricks yet :grin: . It has hood, arm, grapple, steering wheel and pendular rear axle, we will see if I can put front blade...

u6LfXcx.jpg