Like I wrote indeed my friend, I think it is more then reasonable to ask a fee! :classic:

You help others with it and you are helped to create more models and with that you are helping us again... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

So this is a classic example of a win-win situation!!! :wink: For me you are worth it...!!! :thumbup:

Edited by 2LegoOrNot2Lego...

Nice video!

Is that a new controller setup?

Can't remember it from any of your videos.

Nice video!

Is that a new controller setup?

Can't remember it from any of your videos.

Sorry for late reply, yes the controller is pretty new, first used on the 8x8 crane.

I also managed to gather together over 250 of my LDD files and make a simple package which I plan to see for 10€.

I think 10€ for 250+ models, references, ideas and so on is a steal.

I am not sure I would buy anything but that is only because I am too involved in my own stuff. I think the asking price is more than reasonable and am sure there are many who would love the files. Your creations are top notch

Here's an arocs 10x6 I made a couple months ago. It was more less cut and stretch, that's it. The center axle just hangs. I I really hope you get around to building your 10x6. Looked really good.

I also managed to gather together over 250 of my LDD files and make a simple package which I plan to see for 10€.

I think 10€ for 250+ models, references, ideas and so on is a steal.

I am certain many would be interested in this, your models are amazing and are a very good way to learn for any Technic fan. Count on me for starters, just send me your PayPal address ;)

Given such a high interest, I uploaded the LDD package. Here's the description:

This is a package of over 250 LDD model files ranging from animals, offroaders, animations and reference files. All of the 250 files are on sale for just 10€ If you are interested in the models please donate or contact me at:

zblj87@gmail.com

Download the .zip file here

I will later also make a seperate video and topic for the LDD pack.

Edited by Zblj

Maybe it would be better to share *.zip archive instead of *.exe file, which normally posse a high risk when downloading from Internet.

Exe files in the internett are a bit scary i agree :) Even if they are form a trustworthy source :) 10€ for that pack is very decent and ill buy one to :)

Well I couldnt lock the .zip, so this is the best I can do ATM...its not a virus :blush:

EDIT:

Okay I managed to make a normal .zip, so I fixed the link too. Everything is ready now :)

I've created my ever first Lego building plan for first half-year of 2016, which can be found on my blog.

Of course you can expect the finished models and tutorials to also be showcased here. What is your opinion for the proposed plan?

Edited by Zblj

Ambitious but doable, I look forward to seeing your version of the supercar! Perhaps waiting a bit to see what new parts will come with the Porsche?

Great you have a blog now! :wub: You know I have one too? :thumbup: About the titles of the pages on your blog, I really can't read those... :sceptic: I know Dutch and English and a little German, but that is about it... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, I know your blog, been checking it out for inspiration :laugh: About the titles, you mean the ones on the orange bar? I will check into those.

Yes, I know your blog, been checking it out for inspiration :laugh: About the titles, you mean the ones on the orange bar? I will check into those.

Okay, great! Yep, those are in your native tongue...not mine...haha...

Okay, great! Yep, those are in your native tongue...not mine...haha...

Is it better now? Thanks for the feedback!

This might be slightly offtopic, but I decided to join the Malug trial truck race which will be held in saturday, 8th of May in Budapest, Hungary.

I will be bringing my Oshkosh 10x10 and a new trial truck built specifically for this race.

This might be slightly offtopic, but I decided to join the Malug trial truck race which will be held in saturday, 8th of May in Budapest, Hungary.

I will be bringing my Oshkosh 10x10 and a new trial truck built specifically for this race.

Hmmm, I try to visit the race, I always try but usually miss. It would be nice to meet again.

Hmmm, I try to visit the race, I always try but usually miss. It would be nice to meet again.

Yes, its been almost a year since we last saw each other, cant wait to have some bricks with me this time!

Sorry for off: where will this happening be? I can not find any informations about it. If my schedule allows, I might visit too.

Here's the info on the competition:

The location will be this, in the edge of Budapest:

https://www.google.c...1!1m1!4e1?hl=en

We plan to have a race on this hill:

https://en.wikipedia...Harmashatarhegy

It will be held on 7th May afternoon from about 15:30 to 19:00

Rules, important parts: yes, there are no limitations (on motors), but the truck has to be proportional to a real one, look like a real one, at least roughly. It has to have at least a cab in the front, so the body, which the original has. The width of the body should be nearly the same width as the wheels (most of the ral trucks are made this way). Be with attention to the approaching angles, 90 degrees aren't allowed, you have to be less (only this is definied) than that.

Max width of the truck is around 29 studs.

Allowed custom parts: sBrick, 108 mm 3rd party tyres, rubber bands, strings, rear covers (like paper).

Edited by Zblj