Maxim I

Everlast, Headquarter of the I.A.M.S.

This one is build long long ago (October 31st 2013) and is in fact a rebuild of a build long long long long ago.

It was intented to be a part of the Raising The Dead storyline I was involved in together with Ska and Masa. But Brickmania Antwerp, a girlfriend, exams, internship, graduationpaper, ... made me disappear for a while.

Anyway: enjoy! C&C ofcourse welcome!

10596907094_850d9cbedc_c.jpgEverlast, home of the I.A.M.S. by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

10596893445_b296cd0496_c.jpgEverlast, home of the I.A.M.S. by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

10596913094_909450882b_c.jpgEverlast, home of the I.A.M.S. by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

10596920504_31028ffe9c_c.jpgEverlast, home of the I.A.M.S. by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

10596920546_f082f138d4_c.jpgEverlast, home of the I.A.M.S. by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

(next picture is with Dugal Maclean)

10596935484_5c71f6c46d_c.jpgEverlast, home of the I.A.M.S. by Da_Maximus, on Flickr

note: Kabel gave me the advice to incorporate Everlast in the city of Mpya Stedor, so from this moment on, the MoC will be a part of Mpya Stedor.

note 2: the original Everlast:

everlastmsia5.jpg

edit 2:

For the University of Petraea, I claim these credits:

"Landscaping: Studs up Rocks (claimed)" + "General: Interior design (claimed)" + "Military Science: fortifications (claimed)" + Geography: mountains (claimed)"

Edited by Damaximus

WHY IS BATMAN THERE???? Serious, it looks great! Lovely figs, great details everywhere. Great work!

WHY IS BATMAN THERE???? Serious, it looks great! Lovely figs, great details everywhere. Great work!

Batman is one of my gladiators :laugh: Thanks :sweet:

Batman is one of my gladiators :laugh:

Haha, Batman the gladiator :snicker::laugh_hard: . I love his shield btw.

Excellent architecture and the interior is really cool, the training section especially :thumbup:

Nice round stairs as well :classic:

To understand why Batman is there, you have to look at some of his early Allenridders(sp?) threads. I invented the character Squire Rikhard "Redbird" Greisun from Mpya Stedor because of this.

It is always good to see more of Damaximus' builds, even if they are just improvements on existing builds.

Batman is one of my gladiators :laugh: Thanks :sweet:

Hilarious how easily the mind misses things it wasn't looking for. I completely missed Batman :tongue:

Nice work on the complex. I especially like the detail in the training rooms.

Haha, Batman the gladiator :snicker::laugh_hard: . I love his shield btw.

Me too :laugh: it is perfect as big round shield :laugh:

Love that staircase!

Excellent architecture and the interior is really cool, the training section especially :thumbup:

Nice round stairs as well :classic:

It is in the trainingsection where the most notorious I.A.M.S.-members are trained :devil:

To understand why Batman is there, you have to look at some of his early Allenridders(sp?) threads. I invented the character Squire Rikhard "Redbird" Greisun from Mpya Stedor because of this.

It is always good to see more of Damaximus' builds, even if they are just improvements on existing builds.

Haha nice that you still remember where he comes from :laugh:

I forgot to post the original MOC, as you can see below, it was not just improving. In fact, I stripped the complete building and rebuild it from the bottom to the top :classic:

everlastmsia5.jpg

Hilarious how easily the mind misses things it wasn't looking for. I completely missed Batman :tongue:

Nice work on the complex. I especially like the detail in the training rooms.

Thanks :laugh: Small inside jokes is one of the beautifull things about making MOC's. Especially when participating at big lay-outs I love putting such a jokes in the scene. Most people look over these details. But there are always people who take their time and then they start smiling when they see for example Batman or Darth Maul or Jack Sparrow in my MOC's :sweet:

This really puts off the "secret base hidden on a mountain" vibe. Nice work!

Haha yees, that was my intention :grin: thanks!

A really nice addition to Mpya Stedor. I like the domed building, especially the way the arches overlap the windows. The middle building is very interesting. I like how you incorporated the far oriental-style type of structure; it definitely fits into Kaliphlin.

Ah, this is a great improvement on the original, much more cohesive and detailed architecture and rockwork. (though there are a couple of half-pushed down plates that niggle at me) The interiors are sweet too, love the huge training room! :thumbup: Your photos are much improved from the original as well. Thanks for sharing this excellent update! :classic:

A really nice addition to Mpya Stedor. I like the domed building, especially the way the arches overlap the windows. The middle building is very interesting. I like how you incorporated the far oriental-style type of structure; it definitely fits into Kaliphlin.

Thanks Scaevola!

Ah, this is a great improvement on the original, much more cohesive and detailed architecture and rockwork. (though there are a couple of half-pushed down plates that niggle at me) The interiors are sweet too, love the huge training room! :thumbup: Your photos are much improved from the original as well. Thanks for sharing this excellent update! :classic:

Yeah, my base is not strong enough to easily transport this MoC, that's why there are some tight gaps between bricks. Thanks for the positive feedback Gabe!

For the UoP, I claim these credits:

"Landscaping: Studs up Rocks (claimed)" + "General: Interior design (claimed)" + "Military Science: fortifications (claimed)" + Geography: mountains (claimed)"

Yeah, my base is not strong enough to easily transport this MoC, that's why there are some tight gaps between bricks. Thanks for the positive feedback Gabe!

Ah, i see! Yeah, transporting mocs can be a real pain - i'm kinda glad that i don't tend to keep things together for very long. The thought of having to do all that dusting for a start! :laugh: Never mind the running repairs every time you move it.

UoP +1 for studs-up rocks, interior design (for that sweet assasian training room!), fortifications and mountains.

I really like how the building are integrated into the rockwork, keep it up!

Many nice details and minifigs! I really like the "hidden mountain pass"-feeling of the build :classic: Keep up the good work!

UoP +1 for all four claims.

Edited by Gideon

UoP +1 for all four claims. Nice job merging the rock and building.