Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Rumours and Discussion

Apparently, Toys R Us is already selling them! Can anyone confirm this?

I went to one of my local toysrus today and they didn't have. Sorry. No confirmation here.

No luck today. They didn't have any more of the Simpsons series either, but they said they're waiting to restock, and when they do, it'll be S12!

Oh, I sure hope so. I'll check again, and hopefully be lucky. I'm almost ashamed to say that after yesterday's letdown, I dreamed about finding them in various stores. :hmpf:

Definitely, these are already being sold somewhere:

10702049_497647560372328_3187502593804995346_n.jpg?oh=d13333443bfc85fa8c04b92625780373&oe=54CDFC88

Edited by Robert8

I love the printing on the figure, and the rubbery hair is nice. The Teddy Bear is a fantastic accessory that help cement the character's implied personality, and the printing on it is great. I've never been a super-huge fan of the cloth skirts, and I think I put it on wrong, but that minor inconvenience aside, this might be my favorite CMF ever. It should be noted, though, that I was going to be pretty biased from the get-go due to personal nostalgia.

Are these due for a October release? I thought it was September like the other years and so I was bummed I couldn't find them. Now I feel a bit dumb, heh.

Rubbery??? Really? Nooo! Yesterday pirates, now this! :cry_sad:

I loved her at first, but rubbery hair + cloth skirt... :sadnew:

I found a few stores with them in stock locally. I picked up 12 last night and 16 more this morning.

Out of the 12 I opened last night, I only have one duplicate. I got three of the Battle Goddess.

I also got 1 each of the: Wizard, Fairytale Princess, Space Miner, Lifeguard, Prospector, Jester, Rock Star, Genie Girl, and Spooky Girl.

I really like all of them so far. I will update the list once I open the other 16 later today or tonight.

post-39356-14108307584986_thumb.jpg

post-39356-14108701350674_thumb.jpg

It's Walgreens! Let the games begin!!!

I have cleaned out the two Walgreens stores closest to my house. The first store had them on a peg behind the Simpsons figures.

250px-CMF12feature.jpg

I know a few people are getting their hands on these. I thought it might be good to start a collaboration of reviews, thoughts, opinions, etc. on each one. Feel free to respond here and I will add your thoughts to the list. Hopefully we can keep this to reviews from those who already have them and not speculation about them. :)

1. Wizard

"The Wizard is very visually appealing. The dual capes give it a cool look, as does the brick in place of standard legs. The hat and the parts to make the staff complete the look of this one." - TWO2SEVEN

2. Hun Warrior

3. Fairytale Princess

"Out of the figures I have opened so far, this is the only one I have seen with a double sided head. The frog is a nice touch as well." - TWO2SEVEN

4. Video Game Guy

5. Battle Goddess

"So far I have three of these. I like the figure as a whole, but the "cloth" skirt can be a hassle to get on. The spear, shield, and helmet add a nice touch." - TWO2SEVEN

6. Space Miner

"This is my favorite so far. It has a pretty unique face and the included accessories finish out the character." - TWO2SEVEN

7. Lifeguard

"After coming back from my dark age, it is cool to see figures wearing shorts. This is a nice touch and could be useful for custom figures" - TWO2SEVEN

8. Prospector

"The Prospector as a lot of nice detail. The face, shirt, and pants all look the part." - TWO2SEVEN

9. Jester

"The coloring and included card tiles are a nice touch and will make the Jester appealing for collectors, in my opinion." - TWO2SEVEN

10. Dino Tracker

11. Pizza Delivery Man

12. Rock Star

"The face is a bit obstructed by the hair, but overall the details are great. The guitar will be useful for MOCs and custom figures." - TWO2SEVEN

13. Swashbuckler

14. Piggy Man

15. Genie Girl

"The unique 'leg' structure is a nice touch on this one, as is the gold lamp." - TWO2SEVEN

16. Spooky Girl

"I really like the personality of this figure. The dark teddy bear adds to the overall look. This one does have the "cloth" skirt like the Battle Goddess, but the added look out weighs the hassle of getting it lined up." - TWO2SEVEN

Stock images from Brickipedia

Edited by TWO2SEVEN

TWO2SEVEN, I have merged all your topics into this single existing discussion. Thus, please discuss in here. Thanks.

WhiteFang