Sign in to follow this  
HammerBro

Ch II - Prologue - New Leadership - Celebrating New Leadership

With the new appointment of Grand Lord Simon to watch over the Islands and Forests of Avalonia, a great celebration has started. Throughout the county of Vanhorn, people are rejoicing and Vanguard is leading the celebration.

In Redlon Tavern, the same Tavern owned by Gela Shiloh and renowned for it's secret House Brew, many townspeople are coming in to drink. Outside, the people are running down the street waving the colors of Avalonia.

13192077993_c2cd6988a8_z.jpg13191960675_5938d89020_z.jpg13192073723_c361df48f8_z.jpg13192074273_70b99be99a_z.jpgAccess window for the chandelier.

13192255964_16302e37d2_z.jpg

13192075443_c6f7d2e3de_z.jpg

Inside, an elf had had a but to much to drink and decided it would be a good idea to start dancing on the table. His friends cheer him on and everyone enjoys a good laugh in a time of happiness.

13192255214_00fdd46451_z.jpg

13192258264_fd5dcbbb67_z.jpg

Figless exterior. I had a great and long time getting this wall section done. I wanted something that gave an effective wood siding appearance and wanted to transition it to more traditional log walls. In this single picture, there are 14 different pieces that aren't connected in any way. They're just perched in their spot, having to put them back in time and time again was a little annoying. :grin: I also wanted to make the build small enough to put out in a week, yet big enough to be a good HSS entry. So, this is my Tavern entry for HSS too. :classic:

Thanks for viewing!

Edited by HammerBro33

that's a really cool moc hammer. I especially love the interior! Only thing that's kinda odd is that the fact that the roof comes in flush with the wall, I'd have it overhang by one.

What a cool MOC hammer!

Thank you!

that's a really cool moc hammer. I especially love the interior! Only thing that's kinda odd is that the fact that the roof comes in flush with the wall, I'd have it overhang by one.

Thanks, the interior was a pleasure to build! I see the roof thing now that you point it out. I'll make sure to fix that with later builds. :classic:

Looks really great Hammer! The chandelier is such a nice detail!! :wub:

Thank you! It was a bit of a challenge to figure out how to hang it and keep it level, but I think I did a good job. :grin:

Well, all your hard work with the wood siding paid off, it looks amazing!

Very nice, I especially like the first level of the outdoor section and the interior details such as the chandelier. That tipsy elf is a very nice touch as well :classic:

Thanks, MKJosh and Masa! I so glad you guys liked the siding! :classic:

Very nice, I especially like the first level of the outdoor section and the interior details such as the chandelier. That tipsy elf is a very nice touch as well :classic:

The tipsy elf was more of an after thought, really. :blush: I was scouring my heads collection to find a number of heads that had big smiles to fit the celebration feel. I came upon the elf head and he looked a little too happy to be in complete control of himself, so I made him act the part. :grin:

What a great build! I really like the way you showed the interior with the chandelier hanging from the extended roof. The staircase and the paneling on the outside are also very well done. The curtains and the dancing elf are nice touches. Excellent work!

Hey hammer GREAT woodworked interior. Great house exterior side also. Lovely lights in the house!

Really awesome entry! The balcony is great, love the curtains!

Thank you!

Great work with the wooden siding on the first floor and I like the multi-level interior :thumbup:

Thanks, really wanted an upper level for some reason. :blush:

What a great build! I really like the way you showed the interior with the chandelier hanging from the extended roof. The staircase and the paneling on the outside are also very well done. The curtains and the dancing elf are nice touches. Excellent work!

Thank you! The wood paneling on both the interior and exterior are my favorite parts of it. :grin:

Hey hammer GREAT woodworked interior. Great house exterior side also. Lovely lights in the house!

Thanks! Apart from the chandelier, the other candles were an afterthought once I considered the lighting that would be available to the customers. :classic:

Nice build with a lot of details I liked the dancing elf the most, it brings life to the scene, really good composed.