I had originally planned to make this an AoM phase one for Barracks (sparring), but it turned out as just a freebuild :wink:

Anyways after finishing his keep, Uridius is spending his time strengthening Mitgardia's military force:

12352077133_19032d6abd_z.jpg

Marching on ice is a good way to learn to keep your balance, and it doesn't appear unenjoyable either,

12352355684_9691abaf96_z.jpg

Uridius rides with his men:

12352356714_095ce792f9_z.jpg

C&C are welcome :classic:

Haha nice idea!

Love that ice- what's under the plates, it looks different colours, like real ice?

Thanks, actually, the ice doesn't have anything under it, it is just the plastic which in the middle of the brick is thicker then on the extremes (I got a whole bunch of those pieces at the PaB wall :laugh: ). The angle of the pic just makes that more noticeable at some places than at others :classic:

Thanks, actually, the ice doesn't have anything under it, it is just the plastic which in the middle of the brick is thicker then on the extremes (I got a whole bunch of those pieces at the PaB wall :laugh: ). The angle of the pic just makes that more noticeable at some places than at others :classic:

Well that's awesome. It looks great!

Nice work, hope you're soldiers have some good boots! The ice looks really good too!

Nice work, hope you're soldiers have some good boots! The ice looks really good too!

Are these Spanish-Mitgardian troops? Half of them have mustachios :grin:

Edited by MKJoshA

Well that's awesome. It looks great!

Nice idea! I love the way you made the ice! :classic::thumbup:

Thanks guys, glad you like the ice :classic:

Are these Spanish-Mitgardian troops? Half of them have mustachios :grin:

Hmm... I hadn't noticed that :laugh:

Nice little army there :) gogo Mitgardia

Thanks, I can actually build a bigger army, I just don't have all my brown legs with me :wink:

Excellent group of soldiers :thumbup: I like that you use the kingdoms 'chain' torso, I think you're the only one who uses that for Mitgardian soldiers :classic:

Very cool!

Great little vig :) ice looks really well done!

Excellent group of soldiers :thumbup: I like that you use the kingdoms 'chain' torso, I think you're the only one who uses that for Mitgardian soldiers :classic:

Thanks, the only reason I used those was because my bro was using a couple of the normal ones, and I didn't want to wait around untill he let me use them :laugh:

I like it, wonder why you didn't enter that as some sort of phase I moc. It would have fit perfectly well!

I like it, wonder why you didn't enter that as some sort of phase I moc. It would have fit perfectly well!

Thanks, Kabel, the reason I didn't make it a phase I build for barracks is that they aren't exactly sparring... if you think it would work for stables phase I (horse rider), just change the name and I'll post it in the AoM thread :classic:

Cool little build, great job on the ice!

Thanks Torgar :classic:

@Kabel, thanks as well :wink:

SNOTed ice looks very realistic (like cracks and bubbles found in natural ice), well done!