Itaria No Shintaku

Ghostbusters 30th Anniversary CUUSOO set Discussion

I also picked this up today from the UK, I got it from the Milton Keynes store.

Here is my video review;

10310550_10154199722090581_7674095458779940675_n.jpg

Edited by ReZourceman

I've seen this at several stores... Lego store and independents... Lots of them around!

I've seen this at several stores... Lego store and independents... Lots of them around!

It is available online now as well.

It is available online now as well.

yea I ordered one first thing this morning from Lego/shop. 59.90 € is high but I was actually expecting the finnish pricetag to be higher.

Now we just sit down and wait for the mailman.

I just got mine. There was a line at the Atlanta Sugarloaf Lego store waiting for it to open, just to get these. They seemed to be flying off the shelves.

Looking at it And flipping through the instructions I am overwhelmed. This isn't just a great nerd set or pop culture set. There are so many fascinating little builds in this. So many neat techniques. That this is easily one of the single best vehicles Lego has ever produced. The incredible Minifigs are just icing on the cake. I said before how impressive Brent Walker's initial design was. Well Marco's Besso's went above and beyond the call of duty. Somebody please give this man a raise for this set alone. If you like wheels on your Lego, this will easily be the pride of your collection.

Bought last week in the Glasgow lego store!built this morning while watching the film,easily the single best lego set I have built in my lifetime!both childhood obsessions combined,thank you Brent Walker and Marco Besso for something that is just phenomenal,

Edited by thefyfe

Got mine today at the St Louis, MO Lego store. I bought it on my lunch break. Haven't been able to open it yet, but it is my first Ideas set and the packaging looks great.

Got mine today at the St Louis, MO Lego store. I bought it on my lunch break. Haven't been able to open it yet, but it is my first Ideas set and the packaging looks great.

Technically it's every bodies first "Ideas" set ;)

But we know what you mean.

I just got mine. There was a line at the Atlanta Sugarloaf Lego store waiting for it to open, just to get these. They seemed to be flying off the shelves.

Looking at it And flipping through the instructions I am overwhelmed. This isn't just a great nerd set or pop culture set. There are so many fascinating little builds in this. So many neat techniques. That this is easily one of the single best vehicles Lego has ever produced. The incredible Minifigs are just icing on the cake. I said before how impressive Brent Walker's initial design was. Well Marco's Besso's went above and beyond the call of duty. Somebody please give this man a raise for this set alone. If you like wheels on your Lego, this will easily be the pride of your collection.

That was my first lego store, I miss it, I moved back to Texas...

In GA maybe they were flying off the shelves, in san antonio, the store said they only sold like 2 today and mine was the third one before closing time.

That was my first lego store, I miss it, I moved back to Texas...

In GA maybe they were flying off the shelves, in san antonio, the store said they only sold like 2 today and mine was the third one before closing time.

like Damn there must be some ghostbusters fans who loved the Famous car no wonder why it went out of stock in the stores XD

Edited by Prince Manic

That's my store, too. I just ordered it online. Glad I did. I have no patience to wait in line for something like this.

like Damn there must be some ghostbusters fans who loved the Famous car no wonder why it went out of stock in the stores XD

Take a look at the LEGO "investors" thread. There's a lot of them around here.

Picked up my copy today from the Sawgrass Mills LEGO Store. Such a lovely set, one of my favorites this year. :wub:

Damn! My Lego store in Leeds had sadly ran out of this ghostbusters set today as they had sold their whole stock of 100 on the first day. Ive been told that they should have more stock in 2 weeks time. :classic:

Got mine today, too (OH YEAH!!).

If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of the guys with the NACM custom printed arms, here is one!

[One with print, one without to see the difference :wink: They all have one now, of course]

f1wffq.jpg

Sorry for the crappy iphone picture.

Edited by KCMatze

I'm not a big Ghostbusters fan, but I read this topic, I looked at the pictures and video reviews. I can not wait for the arrival of my order. :wink:

Ohhh man... I want those so bad but four pairs is $25 shipped...is it worth it?

25 dollars is a lot of money for a bunch of arms... I paid 2 Euros per arm, shipping included, so it wasn't that hard to decide ;) They are awesome, but really not cheap.

Thanks for posting the comparison pic! I have the NACM arms, but won't get the GB set til Father's Day.

Well....Fedex is being stupid they have my ecto-1 in the place and slapped on not due for delivery so that means....Wednesday at 8PM! Ugh hate that why they can't bend the rules a bit and just get it done and over with? I'll try to do a video about my thoughts, and final verdict on it

Edited by Prince Manic

I got the shipped notification for mine, they are sending it FedEx SmartPost...arghh, which means USPS will deliver it, and not till Monday! I used the free shipping option.

If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of the guys with the NACM custom printed arms, here is one!

Thanks for the picture. That sealed the deal for me. I don't care about the $25 - I ordered them, and I can't wait! My car is coming Thursday. Do you (or anyone) know how long the arms would take (shipping to East Coast of the United States)? Thanks. Can't wait!

Received and built the set today. It might just be my favorite lego set of all time. Every little thing about it oozes top quality; the mini-figs, the extremely sturdy ecto 1, the box, instructions, parts - everything! And the build was very enjoyable too with some great techniques.

Oh, and yeah - no stickers, no stickers, no stickers, whoop! :laugh:

Edited by bjorn77

I got the shipped notification for mine, they are sending it FedEx SmartPost...arghh, which means USPS will deliver it, and not till Monday! I used the free shipping option.

I hated the Standard option anyway it was too damn slow to get here but the good part of being a Post office package they always make a day they said it would be delivered but I aways can say oh it said out of delivery today and get it on that date of when it said that so post office does things their own way.