Sign in to follow this  
Ecclesiastes

AoM Barracks phase2: Ebronah Camp

The hunt for the Kaddries continues. It's decided that these mercenaries don't deserve a trial. Plundering villages and killing women and children will be punished by death. The Ebronah set up base camps in the forest to organize Kaddries hunts and to execute the ones they caught.

12104842104_62cccb9f9b_b.jpg

12104839974_285d91ef9a_b.jpg

Awesome! Love the tent/bivouac. I love the fact the pictures give such a cold (temperature wise) feeling, definitely feels Mitgardian!

Great build, Ecc, the irregular base is good, and again, those minifigs are awesome :sweet:

The tent is cool as well, though I'm not quite sure about the tree/post/whatever that thing is :laugh:

Thanks guys!

though I'm not quite sure about the tree/post/whatever that thing is :laugh:

It's a banner :wink:

Really neat tent design :thumbup: The irregular border is also excellent and I like the bley and dark bley 1x1 plate rounds in the landscape. It's great to see some more Elven builds from you :classic:

Nice idea with the inverted plates :) (I have also ordered the same helmets.. they rock!)

Edited by Gunman

Nice little camp there! Neat idea with the 2x2 rounds there, turned out quite nicely! :thumbup:

Really nice! Love the figs and the irregular base! Love the tent too! Great work, Ecc! :thumbup:

Put 'em to the sword!

I'll bet those "boat tiles" would look great for the roof of something bigger too... :look: Phase III? :sweet:

Thanks guys!

Nice idea with the inverted plates :) (I have also ordered the same helmets.. they rock!)

Yes the best helmet they've made so far. I'm still hoping for a real elven helmet

Put 'em to the sword!

I'll bet those "boat tiles" would look great for the roof of something bigger too... :look: Phase III? :sweet:

Those were all my tiles and phase III is already done, but maybe I'll use it again.

I'm still hoping for a real elven helmet

When that happens(hopefully), I'll start buying them up. I'm still trying to decide if I want a bunch of these TMNT helms. :classic: Though, I think you've got the perfect torso combo with them.

Nice job! I like the tent, and the irregular baseplate! Also, I don't know if I voiced this before, but your troops are fantastic! :thumbup:

Those helmets look suitably elvish, in a somewhat barbaric way which I think suits this tribe very well :classic:

Nice smooth irregular border as well!

I don't see the 1st Kaddrie's face, but the 2nd one doesn't seem to be happy about his - short - future :)