88 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Wonderful!

That has to be the best reason to love Lego, ever.

I wasn't keen on any Lego Movie sets, till I saw the Ice Cream machine, and now this! I've been thinking about doing an Adventure Time MOC with my family - and this is perfect for the candy kingdom. Math!

One thing that I'm really loving about the Lego Movie is the number of creatures/"people" put together from blocks! (snail, Unikitty, micro manager enemies... so far) I WAS never that creative as a kid. But I wish I was!

It reminds me of the people, cow, pig, etc. that I started my Lego years putting together from blocks in my very first Farm themed set

Bright, but tempting. The different Emmet, "regular" Wyldstyle, and especially Unikitty make this really enticing. Now I know why my son was so bummed that they didn't have this when we went to the Lego Store last weekend.

In the cloud cuckoo land set instructions there is a smallish.....okay, large problem. A. Steps 27-30 have this thing were a sub-build placed in step 26 decides to no longer exist until around step 30 when it appears again. B. Flesh tone looks like light stone gray.

Edited by Microdragons

In the cloud cuckoo land set instructions there is a smallish.....okay, large problem. A. Steps 18-2? have this thing were a sub-build placed in step 17 (I think.) decides to no longer exist until around step 20 when it appears again. (I will ad photographic evidence latter.) B. Flesh tone looks like light stone gray.

I'll move this into the relevant review.

My instructions had a printing error in them - bunch of parts on top of the pink arch disappear for a while, and then come back. Not a huge issue, but it doesn't happen that often that instructions have errors so it's always interesting to note.

11675559353_40a9869d03_b.jpg

I was at the store for Benny's ssS! , and although really not interested in this set, the wife wanted Unikitty.

What weird little build! So many parts in such unusual colors. Has anyone actually counted how many of them have never been made before in these colors?

The other big surprise was getting 21 extra parts in a set with an official part count of only 197!

I really like this set. When I first saw it (before the movie) I wasn't really appealed to any of the sets. After the movie I was completely sold to the theme. AND I wanted Unikitty, so that's how it goes.

And like I wrote on my blog: This set is so sweet, it gives you diabeetus.