XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I was wondering if anyone knows where the Most Wanted LEGO Star Wars Characters thread went? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Was it removed by the admins?

I was wondering if anyone knows where the Most Wanted LEGO Star Wars Characters thread went? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Was it removed by the admins?

Here it is. I looked through the main index and found it there.

Han Solo: What the—?

Luke Skywalker: What's going on?

Han Solo: Our position is correct, except, no thread.

Luke Skywalker: What do you mean? Where is it?

Han Solo: Thats what I'm trying to tell you, kid. It ain't there. It's been totally blown away.

Luke Skywalker: What!? How?

Ben Kenobi: [grimly] Destroyed. By the Empire.

Han Solo: The entire star fleet couldn't destroy the whole thread. It'd take a thousand ships with more fire power than I've—

Is the 2015 Hailfire built such that the tread pieces from the previous version would fit around the printed dishes? Has anyone modified theirs in this manner?

Hey everyone, I have a question regarding my 8098 2nd Gen turbo tank. well, to put it in "perspective"

my turbo tanks (2) are pretty modified inside and out, one even has a bull-bar bumper which is a personal, non-canon mod being the 4x4 enthusiast I am. :)

what I'm wondering about, would be a way of dropping the axles/suspension down, essentially "lifting" the vehicle. my only starting point (I think) would be to flip the brackets that the shocks are attached to, but I'd want to have a little more insight from others before I get into it. thanks!

Is LEGO done making sets for the Prequel Trilogy? I'm looking to get back into collecting LEGO Star Wars, but I don't want to invest a lot in the older sets just to see rehashes with updated minifigures show up in a year or two.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Is LEGO done making sets for the Prequel Trilogy? I'm looking to get back into collecting LEGO Star Wars, but I don't want to invest a lot in the older sets just to see rehashes with updated minifigures show up in a year or two.

There will be Episode I sets coming out this year, so no.

When do we usually get the list for May the 4th discounts? I assume it'll be months from now, but i'm hoping the Sandcrawler might get a little discount as I'm aiming to buy it on that date along with the Slave I

When do we usually get the list for May the 4th discounts? I assume it'll be months from now, but i'm hoping the Sandcrawler might get a little discount as I'm aiming to buy it on that date along with the Slave I

It's usually May 3rd, but it might get leaked a week early.

Is the 2015 Hailfire built such that the tread pieces from the previous version would fit around the printed dishes? Has anyone modified theirs in this manner?

I believe so, but I'll have to double check. I think there is enough room between the dish and the supports on the inside.

Is 79,95 euro's a good deal for Naboo starfighter, The Battle of Naboo and clone trooper battle pack? (super pack 3 in 1)? Or should I wait till the next version of naboo starfighter comes out in 2015?

Is 79,95 euro's a good deal for Naboo starfighter, The Battle of Naboo and clone trooper battle pack? (super pack 3 in 1)? Or should I wait till the next version of naboo starfighter comes out in 2015?

It's a good deal, but if I were you I would wait, since the new ones look much better IMO.

Does the new snowspeeder pilot (microfighter snowspeeder) resemble one from the movies, or is he made up?

That helmet is seen in Echo base if my memory serves me. I am pretty sure it's a named character too, but I forget. It was mentioned here a couple of weeks ago.

Thank you very much for the advice! I even found the post :)

1. The ARC170 pilot does appear in just one small shot in RotS, of what I can find. I believe he's not officiallly named but he does have an unique helmet that no other clone pilot has I believe. view here

The snowspeeder pilot is a named character that does appear uniquely in ESB, but his helmet on the other side is common enough to use for unnamed characters.

How much would set 7662 MTT sell for on the used Lego set market these days?

On the second hand internet market I see them selling (complete with box and instruction booklet) for minimum €250 (Belgian market though).

I'd check BrickLink for prices. They're usually very reliable for this stuff.

Just before September, I got mine for £85. Its box was sorta beaten up but whole, came with both instruction booklets in a used but not bad condition. For a full set box or without, can go for typically between £80 to £150. Depends on randomness.

Edited by Fuppylodders

Just wondered about it today, not sure if I should trade or sell the set.

thanks anyway for the replies to my question.

Just to add to this question. How much would a used set of 7662 with a few piece missing (like a computer panel tile) but with both instruction booklets sell for?

Edited by AudiBobaR5-D2

If you were going to sell it you would be better off buying the missing pieces so that you can list it as complete, unless you are missing a super rare or hard to get piece it should only cost you a wee fraction of what your profits for selling the set would be.

Which set should I get? Jabba's sail barge or the AT-AT? Cant decide :sceptic:

AT-AT is a far better choice in my opinion: You get a far better and completer set (the sail bar misses a skiff), the build is a great deal better, and of course, as mentioned above you need at least one AT-AT :wink: