XimenaPaulina

Post your general LEGO Star Wars questions here

I've got a question about the 7597 'Sith Nightspeeder' set's spare parts: I got an extra of both Asajj's saber hilt and Savage's spikey head piece. Is this common or not?

You do know that Ventress holds 2, right? It could've been overlooked since aside from Grevious, everyone else only holds one. Can't help with the extra headpiece for Savage.

I don't know about the Nightspeeder, but my copy of 7676 had four of Ventress' hilts. I'd think it's just a good extra piece.

I've got a question about the 7597 'Sith Nightspeeder' set's spare parts: I got an extra of both Asajj's saber hilt and Savage's spikey head piece. Is this common or not?

I´ve actually bought 4x 7597, 2 times i had the saber hilts as spares (2 extra per set) and whats more interesting 2 times i had the 2 extra hilts PLUS 1 spike head piece!

So it seems like the extra hilts are common, but the head piece not really!

You do know that Ventress holds 2, right? It could've been overlooked since aside from Grevious, everyone else only holds one. Can't help with the extra headpiece for Savage.

I´ve actually bought 4x 7597, 2 times i had the saber hilts as spares (2 extra per set) and whats more interesting 2 times i had the 2 extra hilts PLUS 1 spike head piece!

I got 3 Ventress hilts (1 extra) in mine, but no spare spiky head! :devil: No spare standard hilt either.

Well, seems I've been lucky with the headpiece then. It's a nice spare, since it's rubber, so if the paint on one fades, I have another one.

Well, seems I've been lucky with the headpiece then. It's a nice spare, since it's rubber, so if the paint on one fades, I have another one.

I got an extra Darth Maul rubber head thingy in my Sith Infiltrator set, but no extra for Savage in the Night Sithspikeyspeeder vehicle set. :classic:

Just a question about the upcoming Super Star Destroyer. Lego told us how much the set would be in US dollars and Euros etc. How would I go about finding the price in Australian dollars? Query Lego directly? Or is it just a wait until September?

Just a question about the upcoming Super Star Destroyer. Lego told us how much the set would be in US dollars and Euros etc. How would I go about finding the price in Australian dollars? Query Lego directly? Or is it just a wait until September?

Asking TLG directly is probably your best bet; Customer Service is usually very friendly and they most likely be willing to tell you. (provided they're allowed to disclose that information) You could also try asking some of the stores that sell LEGO in Australia if they'll be carrying the set and at what price, though I'm far from an expert on that. Otherwise, it's wait until release.

When the info is known it will undoubtedly appear here in the Aussie Sales etc topic... watch that space!

You could probably guess by comparing the current UCS prices with other countries. If you're off it won't be by much.

I have a question for any people who have bought the Death Star playset recently. When the set first was released, the characters were not pupilized, but I was curious if with the recent pupilization of SW figs that they have replaced the old heads with new ones, like they did in the X-Wing set from 2006? I'm considering buying once I have the money in the next couple weeks and before it is retired from the shelves. Thanks!

Worst case for you in Australia, take USA retail price and double that. Australia tended to be expensive, even though US $ is very weak these day and is almost dollar for dollar with AU $

It may be cheaper to buy one in USA and have it shipped to AU than to buy one in Australia. But do check the price first, then check USPS, UPS, and FedEx when the box size and weight becomes known to get a shipping estimate. If the box is too big, someone may have to de-box and repack in smaller box.

I have a question for any people who have bought the Death Star playset recently. When the set first was released, the characters were not pupilized, but I was curious if with the recent pupilization of SW figs that they have replaced the old heads with new ones, like they did in the X-Wing set from 2006? I'm considering buying once I have the money in the next couple weeks and before it is retired from the shelves. Thanks!

Got mine a month ago, no pupils...

Worst case for you in Australia, take USA retail price and double that. Australia tended to be expensive, even though US $ is very weak these day and is almost dollar for dollar with AU $

It may be cheaper to buy one in USA and have it shipped to AU than to buy one in Australia. But do check the price first, then check USPS, UPS, and FedEx when the box size and weight becomes known to get a shipping estimate. If the box is too big, someone may have to de-box and repack in smaller box.

That isn't worst case scenario, that is basically the scanerio. With Star Wars Lego, almost everything is doubled when compared to the US prices.

For Willdog, a good comparison is the death Star Playset. It is $399 US (same as the SSD) but we pay $699 AU. It may come out at $629 AU like the Death Star did when it first came out, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Postage for something that size to be shipped from the States tends to be around $120 US.

Thanks. Not that it really matters if the figs have them, just curious.

You could start here: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=7751stk01 Not the best but a start.

Thank you for that but i have already seen this.

Unfortunately, it's still my only lead.

By the way, do you think that lego will remake Anakin's Starfighter 7669?

I don't follow the show so i don't know if it has still screentime.

I'm sure Obi wan will have a new system scale one soon enough, but what about this one? i ask before buying 7669 because i don't like it very much (but i want all these starfighters for display).

Crap!

Edited by Petit-bleu

Hey Guys!

I have a big problem and I'm looking for help from anyone who owns Anakins Y-wing and who has kept it built since they bought it, After looking at mine recently I've noticed cracks in all of my yellow 1x2 grill cheese slopes on the sides of the model, however, the same piece in bley has yet to be damaged, I have never taken the ship apart, nor taken those pieces off for that matter. Does anyone else have the same problem? And if so, was TLC made aware?

I don't have that particular set, but I have noticed that yellow pieces are most prone to cracking. Bley, not so much.

y the way, do you think that lego will remake Anakin's Starfighter 7669?

I doubt it, the CW is moving towards the Episode III ETA-2 Jedi Starfighter.

I doubt it, the CW is moving towards the Episode III ETA-2 Jedi Starfighter.

I agree. Delta-7Bs could make a reappearance, but we all know Anakin adopts the Eta-2 in Sith so I don't see his particular fighter being remade as a set. Honestly, he should have been flying the Azure Angel in the first place.

I don't have that particular set, but I have noticed that yellow pieces are most prone to cracking. Bley, not so much.

Thanks for your reply, I've never really had a problem with lego cracking, save for some of my older minifigures. Still looking to see If anyone else has the same problem!

I agree. Delta-7Bs could make a reappearance, but we all know Anakin adopts the Eta-2 in Sith so I don't see his particular fighter being remade as a set. Honestly, he should have been flying the Azure Angel in the first place.

I always thought the Azure Angel was super ugly and I was very happy when they gave Anakin a normal yellow starfigter in the new CW series, bt yes, I am alos very excited for when the Eta-2's start showing up. They just look cooler.

Form the 2008 line of SW Lego alot of my minifigs have cracking, most from under the arm to the bottom fo the torso. I did get Obi's torso replaced as well a Ventrasses head. As TLG wont replace full minifigs you can still have a body parts replaced that are still in stock. They also said to send back the broken elements for evaluation but got lazy and forgot, but havent heard of anything reguarding it and have had parts replaced after this as well and they havent said anything. I can only asume that the Lego was made in the China factory as the quality was not as good as I have see before. Any thoughts?

Also to CaptainCRO KimT said he is doing this review as soon as he gets the wife and kids off his back. Cant be long...

Edited by wokajablocka

My most recent Bricklink purchase is of 7133 Bounty Hunter Escape. I love it because of the Zam figure and all the printed bricks. By today's standards this would have easily had a ton of stickers.

My question is what other Star Wars Lego sets feature printed bricks and zero stickers?