Rogue Angel

Book II - Avalonia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Although Avalonia "won" Book 1, there was some infighting amongst the guild leaders- none of them wanted to follow another guild leader as king of Historica. Hence the civil war situations we have now.

Hello Avalonians!

So, I want to join GoH, Avalonia to be more precise, but I have a few questions:

1. - I know I have to create a SigFig, name it and make a small introduction. But the Sig that I will create will not be a Lord, so I will not claim any Land. My question is: can I name a land that he lives in and hose the location on the map or do I have to chose one from the list below the Avalonia Map?

2. - After that, can I enter the fifth task if it is not a castle or a fortress?

Thanks

Great task, but what's the time frame, when are the last date to submit the build?

A question - After the Revolword wars, didn't Historica reinstate the king in Cedrica? And in that case, shouldn't he be doing something to handle the things happening in Nocturnus and Avalonia (and the other Guilds, when we get that far... I might have missed something. :)

The king is actually missing. And as Vlad said, one of the guilds was supposed to rule in his absence, but since there was no agreement we have these civil wars.

Cesbrick -Welcome to Historical! You can choose a land to live in even if your sigfig is not the lord. You can enter Task 5 as long as it is a fortified building. A Fortified Inn or a farm compound would work, but you can't just enter a normal house.

Odidoma - there is no time limit on the Tasks.

If one was to join Avalonia for its setting, would he have no choice of colours as far as establishing a duchy goes?

Greetings, Avalonians!

I'm happy to report that after an unfortunate and inescapable absence from my beloved GOH, I have returned in full force!

It seems not much has gone on since I left in March, which gives me a great opportunity to catch up.

Some of you on Flickr may have seen these pics already, but I'm very excited to finally, officially post these.

(I humbly ask Rogue Angel to update my task participation, when he has the time.)

Task #1 - The Forces of Darwynia

Darwynia is a prosperous medium-sized province in the South East sector of Avalonia.

Aside from Farming and Artisanry, the Army is a popular occupation among its residents.

Led by Sir Kollin Shyre, soldiers of Darwynia are heavily trained in the art of war and educated by learned scholars.

Areas of study include battle tactics and fighting skills, Math, Science, Trade Philosophy, and Magic for those who show the talent.

Battalions are split up according to highest proficiency.

13527970743_d163149bfd.jpg

Axemen

13527876875_421d5e04d8.jpg

Archers, led by Capt. Illym Felnyrr

13528190004_eeabf14992.jpg

Swordsmen

13527876495_59dfef0668.jpg

Mounted Knights, led by Sir Kollin Shyre

13528190804_1dae316c90.jpg

Sir Kollin Shyre and Lord Kelperth Darwyn, under the Standard of Darwynia

Task #2 - Royal Retinue

Lord Kelperth Darwyn, ruler of Darwynia, is well known for his frequent visits to the major villages and towns. When traveling, he is always accompanied by the Council of Green (his most trusted advisors) and a few soldiers for protection.

13527970113_eb30a89720.jpg

the_merchants_guild.jpg

(Pictured left to right)

Gwynn Kobold (Mistress of Sorcery)

Sir Korj Delbrin (Huntmaster and weapons supplier)

Quill Portleaf (Head of Merchant's Guild)

Frisk Thurber (Master of Spies)

Kage Slytehand (Commissioner of Banking)

The Council of Green are the elected officials of each major contribution to the prosperity of Darwynia, and use their considerable influence and constant proximity to Lord Darwyn to aid their duties.

For the glory of Avalonia!

Edited by Jason Cicchini

Welcome back... Since March, you actually missed quite a bit, but we are glad to see you in GoH yet again.

I'd welcome you back Jason, but you picked the wrong guild. It's Nocty that has it going on now!!

Great to have you back Jason! :) the forces looks outstanding!

I have some free builds ready soon. Vacation and sick kids have stopped me from finish them!

Hi guys, I'd like to join Avalonia and own a portion of land North East of Albion, alongside the river. I can post my Sigfig and his troops later today!

@Slobey: That is one great first MOC for the guilds. Absolutely lovely ship!

@TheRedViper: Welcome to the best guild in Historica :classic:. I'm looking forward to your builds.

TASK 1!

14778161916_ac7cb45ab9_d.jpg

My sigfig, Lord Rohan Stark, known as The Red Viper. A youth of 19, who's father went missing a year ago in the mystic isles of Avalonia.

14614626587_3812248106_d.jpg

Lord Rohan's loyal knights, permitted to wear their own armour passed down through generations of their families.

14614525098_f6cf47f01a_d.jpg

Standard bearer, hoisting the colours of Avalonia, and heavy infantry.

14800789862_97c14663c6_d.jpg

Light infantry/village militia.

Edited by TheRedViper

To all European & Avalonian GoH-members, we need you in Brickmania Antwerpen (Belgium, 15 & 16th of November)!!

So you can participate at a huge Belug VS GoH Castle lay-out

- There will be a battle with more than 600 minifigs!!

- some of the beauties that will be presented in the lay-out:

• 14556377602_7dc4e7fb07.jpg (By Bart Michielsen for Belug)
  • 13996969827_5ae1fe261b.jpg (By Nick Mortier for Belug)
  • 14546951477_c7070d6214.jpg (By myself for GoH)
  • 9051141030_0514dd5f9e.jpg (By myself for GoH)
  • IMG_1236.JPG (By Kabel, for GoH)
  • P1120702_zps0b32c0db.jpg (by Tomsche, for GoH)
  • & much much more

- GoH-members who will be there:

• Myself
  • Sebeus
  • Synbiote
  • Tomssche
  • Kabel
  • (also Bonaparte, but he will do a Pirate lay-out)

=> Saturday night there is a nice dinner with a lot of activities (and presents)!

=> As you see, there are no Avalonian presented, so it is up to you to change this! Do you want to be part of the team? Sign here or contact me :)

TASK 2!

14616818077_d6866ba4d2_d.jpg

Lord Rohan and his retinue. FLTR: Tryst Swyft(trusted assassin), Maris Swann(governor of financial matters), Lord Rohan Stark The Red Viper himself, and finally Victor Plate(the master at arms).

Edited by TheRedViper

I have to look if I can make it, it's right during my military service, but on the weekend you usually have free. So maybe I can come, but if I can I won't be able to bring a big castle. However, I would love to meet some of you guys.

I have to look if I can make it, it's right during my military service, but on the weekend you usually have free. So maybe I can come, but if I can I won't be able to bring a big castle. However, I would love to meet some of you guys.

That would be great to finally meet you!