Tacker

Technic 2014 Discussion and Speculation

I'd not consider triangular, the track setup on 8275.

Was thinking (although not mentioned...) about building machinery, hence I didn't consider the snowmobiles too, which have a single tread set instead of two.

And definitely didn't remember the 42006 B-model... :tongue: (kind of model without history for me...) :classic:

For a small model, it looks excellent.. It has a very creatively designed front blade using small panels and a V4 Engine...

That sounds good to me! I used 1x5x11 Yellow Panels on the blade of my 8275. I can't wait to see how they have done this one. :classic:

8275_Bulldozer_zpsc61435f4.jpg

Thanks Blakbird for the edit!

I'm building the 42006 B model currently and like it a lot even though it's not very complex.

Edited by Blakbird
: Fixed photo link.

First video of the Volvo! Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

They did use the servo for steering. Interesting. This must be for play-ability for kids.

Edited by Blakbird
: Removed quoted video.

Wow, great video, I'm a little surprised how aggressive the steering and accretion is. However the bucket lift and curl appears nice a smooth

This truck is badass as hell :laugh: .I dont know, but I fall in love instantly.I looks like more some pimped 2WW american truck.

It's also a little odd that considering there is a servo for steering, it does not return to centre all the time, in most of the video, the loader was not in the straight position? Does this indicate a new remote control? or was the person demonstrating, just holding the servo in the full lock position?

This truck is badass as hell :laugh: .I dont know, but I fall in love instantly.I looks like more some pimped 2WW american truck.

Yeah, I love the truck , too. 9-3X11 panels and a new smaller one in red! Bricklink prices ought to go down now. :wink:

Hey, It is using the old style steering arms. 57515.jpg

Hey, It is using the old style steering arms. 57515.jpg

Good! We thought they were discontinued.

The bucket is awesome. Is the loader 4WD? There's a front diff, and I think I see one universal joint at the articulation point, which suggests 4WD.

Acceleration and steering look jerky and poor. Might just be because it's on a bang-bang remote. Substitute the train remote for travel, it will be smoother. Maybe for steer as well?

2WD on the truck, no front diff as far as I can see. Looks good though imo. I like big bouncy cars, so do my kids (8070 supercar and the F1 racer are favourites here).

Edited by andythenorth

I can't tell if the pick up truck is 4WD or not.. The front wheels have the center snaps from the 42000 hubs in them and might have new steering arms or the ones from the 8070...

:laugh: I guess you were right. But how did you know?

The Volvo loader looks good. Yellow again, but not bad. The pick-up truck looks great.

I want the both :laugh:

That steering from loader looks very fast and frustrating because isnt exact , I think he use train controller.