Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Is there or is there not a PM for the Algus Saga? If there is, please can you or someone else add me?

patience mate, patience!

patience mate, patience!

Sorry :tongue: Patience is a gift which I do not possess...

Gunman, that looks really good!

What a beauty Gunman! everything that you stand for is incorporated in this MOC! Really this is Nr.1 on my Mitgardia MOC list

Hi everybody, it's been a while (I had a bit of a dark period, very short luckily, and I was busy with school stuff too), but I'm back :sweet: You might notice a slight chance in my sigfig, once I upload a picture of it. Alfadas has grown a beard and stated wearing a helmet.

I will soon post some builds for AoM (if that's still running).

Also, I tried to see if there are any challenges going on, but it appears I missed it, as a lot of you guys now have a new thingy under your profile picture.

Now that I'm back, I hope to stay. My photography skills still suck, my building skills haven't improved much, but I'm mostly here for the fun :grin:

Also, welcome to all the new members.

EDIT: I see I also have the dwarf thingy under my profile picture, where is it from?

EDIT 2: I found out that if I take pictures with my smartphone, they turn out better then with my camera. So, photography skills did improve :grin:

Edited by Alfadas

@Alfadas: Glad to see you around again! The dwarf tag is for participants in the Mitgardian Civil War (Challenge III), which the men side won, so Mitgardia still stands united.

And AoM is still going strong, MKJoshA just became the first Mitgardian to complete it :classic:

Welcome back, Alfadas! I too have been hit by school and hope to be more active over the summer now! :)

And AoM is still going strong, MKJoshA just became the first Mitgardian to complete it :classic:

The whole thing??? Holy cow, that's impressive! *huh*

Thanks for the shout-out SK :blush:

And welcome back Alfadas! You showed up at the Green Dragon Inn before you grew a beard, so it's good to see you with your new hairstyle!

Welcome back Alfadas, glad to see you again! :wink:

welcome back Alfadas!

For those who missed it between many photos, here take a group shot *sorry for the guys not included but I couldnt recreate them.

Mitgardian glory :thumbup:

19052492309_44490deb4c_c.jpg

Edited by Gunman

Guys I want to print some bricks (and maybe torsos) for my lug site and wanted to ask what options are out there? I mean I usually see a "normal" font for he letters printed on bricks. Is there any shop printing with different font styles? Any help appreciated.

Mijn Blokje overhere in Belgium prints and engraves in various lettertypes, as shown on my badge here (they did everything bar the Crazy Bricks one, thats from a Kickstarter project):

IMAG4826_zpsdtwcj8tm.jpg

You can find their page here, for 1x8 you do need to mail Cathy first. She will tell you how to proceed (usually, order 1x6s and she will modify the order to 1x8s which will show as such on your order form)

I heard that Mitgardia, Like OctanCorp, was in desperate need of new players! So, I'm throwing my hat in the ring, my gauntlet down, and several other objects on my table to support Mitgardia!

Meet "Feliks and Nadine Begonya" Two expeditious traders from an as-of-yet undecided region of Eastern Mitgardia where they all speak with generically Slavic accents! These poor chaps used to be known as "The Begonya Brothers" Until their older brother "Petyr" died. Now Nadine must take his place as the personable member of their trading cart, and console her depressive, alcoholic brother. Fortunately the Begonya name is wide spread, and it is said that there's a Begonya in every big city in Mitgard. Not all of them are friendly, though, and some members of the Begonya family have racked up big debts... So the "Begonya Siblings" may not always be welcomed in whichever town they visit next!

19789469631_38b231c881.jpg

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I heard that Mitgardia, Like OctanCorp, was in desperate need of new players! So, I'm throwing my hat in the ring, my gauntlet down, and several other objects on my table to support Mitgardia!

Meet "Feliks and Nadine Begonya" Two expeditious traders from an as-of-yet undecided region of Eastern Mitgardia where they all speak with generically Slavic accents! These poor chaps used to be known as "The Begonya Brothers" Until their older brother "Petyr" died. Now Nadine must take his place as the personable member of their trading cart, and console her depressive, alcoholic brother. Fortunately the Begoya name is wide spread, and it is said that there's a Begonya in every big city in Mitgard. Not all of them are friendly, though, and some members of the Begonya family have racked up big debts... So the Begonya Siblings may not always be welcomed in whichever town they visit next!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Welcome to Mitgardia! We can always use more traders :thumbup:

Given the reputation of Octan they might be more Traitors than Traders. :tongue:

Edited by Umbra-Manis

Given the reputation of Octan they might be more Traitors than Traders. :tongue:

Octan has a flawless reputation for speaking absolute truths. No more. No less. We never lie. We state exactly what we mean and stand by it. It's all in your contract. Very small print. You'll need a magnifying glass... but this is Mitgardia! And these are adventurous traders... Not cold-hearted corporate hardass scientists. :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Between the Kaliphlin Civil War and Andromeda's Gates, it's hard to tell whose on which side any more! :tongue: