Ecclesiastes

Book II - Mitgardia: Guild sign-up and Discussion

I'm currently renovating my house which will take about 8 weeks, but after the rebuild I'll will have my own lego room!! :laugh:

So then I can finally build some great mocs, I allready have some ideas.

Looking forward to seeing what you build once your LEGO room is set up!

Oh excuse me VK, i meant dwalin! Hope your build next week will be cool!

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=130464

And, after three days trying to find my camera battery charger, I'm in! I have also named several locations. If names for these places already exist, let me know so I can change them in my build, but otherwise:

The river on which Nordheim is seated is the Bearclaw River.

The westernmost large inlet on the south coast of the Bay of Seals is Gronnfjord.

I, Ulfraut Burrvatnr, declare my allegiance to he Jarl and the Guild of Mitgardia. I was once a king and clan-chief of the lake-lands far to the northwest. I bring with me my kinsmen, as well as arms to aid in the service of this great land. I offer my spear and shield in Her defense. I will proudly fly the Green and Gold banner.

post-159545-0-53263000-1461552074_thumb.jpg

I, Ulfraut Burrvatnr, declare my allegiance to he Jarl and the Guild of Mitgardia. I was once a king and clan-chief of the lake-lands far to the northwest. I bring with me my kinsmen, as well as arms to aid in the service of this great land. I offer my spear and shield in Her defense. I will proudly fly the Green and Gold banner.

Welcome to the best guild!

Welcome to Mitgardia, Ulfraut! :sweet: And great use of that Nexo Knights' shield there! :wink::thumbup:

John and I had lots of fun assembling our Frozen Beyond prizes, and will find the parts useful for future MOCs:

26658851626_660e5f51d7_b.jpg

Thanks again, Ecc!

Its a great thing to have someone close to you with the same hobby :) Great.

I hereby swear my allegiance to the realm of Mitgardia, to further fill our coffers with gold, and to protect Her with the best of my abilities.

Also, I bring the gift of cheese, mainly goats cheese, also some cows, and milk, also mostly goats milk! To enhance our bones and make us stronger!

And maybe some fermented goats milk, for when the real cold hits and you need something to keep you warm besides your lady wife!

Hail Mitgardia!

04378816-2812-4632-8b35-f3805bd449bd.jpg

Edited by Pvt13

Welcome to Mitgardia, sir, and really cool cart you've got there! :wink: Looking forward to seeing your milk and cheese in the Mitgardian markets! (Wait, do we have any markets? I've never heard of them before :laugh::grin:)

Welcome to the North! A good milk supply would well appreciated :classic:

@Garmadon:

Come now, surely you haven't forgotten all these Mitgardian markets :poke:

overview.JPG

overview.JPG

16182362102_a95faa5d00_c.jpg

15515314706_9df81ed4c4_b.jpg

15943460029_6b5d94896d_c.jpg

7989170566_d489997a74_z.jpg

And there are a lot more than just those!

Edited by soccerkid6

I stand corrected! (Man, how could I forget all of those markets?!) :grin: For some reason I had my mind more on Kaliphlinian type markets... ours are... way cooler! :laugh:

I stand corrected! (Man, how could I forget all of those markets?!) :grin: For some reason I had my mind more on Kaliphlinian type markets... ours are... way cooler! :laugh:

You don't say. :wink: By the way. Should I post a build with a flag and all that to officially join the guild? I noticed everybody else recent seems to.

Is it OK to name my character a different name than my username?