ZCerberus

Book II - Nocturnus: Guild sign-up and Discussion

Shouldn't there be a Pumpkins category, because here in Nocturnus it's not just the pies that bite, but also the Pumpkins.

Shouldn't there be a Pumpkins category, because here in Nocturnus it's not just the pies that bite, but also the Pumpkins.

I thought it's all about flesh eating pumpkin pies?

Haha,

My Cook, Witch Purple, has been an experienced pie maker for decades. She loves to inject poisonous frog slime into parts of the pie for our Avalonian friends.

Her kitchen consists of an automated pumpkin-skeleton butchery, where the pumpkins get separated from there bodies by sword.

Then they boil the pumpkins until they can be added to a cream pie, to be baked for about 20 minutes in an open fire oven.

after this, the beautiful orange pie parts get injected and exported to Avalon.

The biggest parts of the baked pies however, stay here in Nocturnus, to be enjoyed by us.

bon appétit ;)

24439478710_043943845c_z.jpg

Pumpkin pie kitchen GoH Nocturnus by daniel vermeir, on Flickr

24439478820_0bf4ba01ba_z.jpg

24106832304_ae565242c2_z.jpg

24108159933_279e37e49c_z.jpg

I heard one thing that people are whispering about - the Drow have returned.

Is it true?

I heard that they are meaner, darker, scarier and so large in numbers that the darkness itself moves away when they march, but they are so dark that it is darker then dark. And that is pretty dark :)

Joking aside, hi guys ;)

Long time no see ;)

We are back, and we brought a whole machinery of bricks, minifigs, swords and sorcery with us, every strange thing we encountered during our exile

For now, here are few mocs that were build for Nocturnus, but with no way of posting them:

Icewind Dale

Suldanessellar - just look at the size of this, 12x6 48x48 - this is how Nocturnians crush Avalonians, if it is still hipp :) (it is always fun to harras treehuggers and greenlovers:)

Baldur's Gate

So, in few words, what happened in last 3.5 years while Drow where in exile? :)

Holy crap, Angeli is back! Welcome drow master, you've been missed around here!

Hi Drow master !

Welcome back !

Your MOCs are so amazing ! I was not here from the begining but your Drows are a reference here !

At that point I made my story based on a big attack the Drows lead towards my Avalonian county Falahuas.

That's great to see you will be here again !

it is great to be home, guys :)

Check out the new mocs, I will be posting two or three per day, until I have shown you all :)

And now, let's go squish some Avalonian panices! (if that is still trendy, there are lot of topics to go trough that arized in last few years:)

Welcome back Angeli!

It seems that the Drow menace will once more need to be purged from the surface of Historica.

I heard one thing that people are whispering about - the Drow have returned.

Long time no see Stranger!! Good to have you and the drow back!

Dr Rod

Hope this helps Angeli

I had written this for another new member hope it helps

Here are some of the basics of Nocturnus:

#1 Nocturnus, is the darkest guild of the four guilds, so are lands are also the most dangerous to live in.

#2 Are Science and Magic are the most advanced of all the guilds, because we have no restrictions.

#3 We love to make funny of Avalonians A.K.A. Tight wearing, Tree Hugging Hippies.

#4 Nocturnus makes the best pies, " In Nocturnus pumpkin eats you".

#5 Are current enemy is the Black Spire, lead by Lord Raavage, before that, it was the White Hand lead by Victor Revolword, who used four elemental stones, to try and conquer Historica.

#6 Are current ally is the Desert King, because we helped him in the Kaliphlin Civil War.

Here is a link to the story http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=83406

P.S.There is a fifth guild called the Valrio guild, you don't hear about it all that much and I might have it's name wrong.

P.S.There is a fifth guild called the Valrio guild, you don't hear about it all that much and I might have it's name wrong.

I've actually never heard of Valrio, except from you... Should I have? Where is it? Why don't we hear about it? I NEED TO KNOW!

:wall:

I've actually never heard of Valrio, except from you... Should I have? Where is it? Why don't we hear about it? I NEED TO KNOW!

:wall:

Varlyrio is the fifth guild. It is an island in the sea roughly between Avalonia and Kaliphlin. It is a bit of medieval Venice and Braavos in Asoiaf but also a light spanish touch. They are a nation of traders and mariners but can also be very aggressive. Back in book I they where an ally of Victor Revolword and now some Varlyrians are still in allegiance with the Black Spire.

There was a contest back in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember, about designing a fifth guild. I don't know anymore who won with Varlyrio, but since then it's a np faction used for main story purposes.

I know that because I participated in this contest. Back in these days I did sign up for Mitgardia, but was only active for about a month or two and only a few very crappy builds.

And therefore I also remember Angeli and his tremendous Drow cities. Welcome back, shadow of the past ;-)

Edited by Jacob Nion

But it is open for conquer ;)

It is time to add some action to those peace talking, easy going, good for nothing rest-of-Historians.

It is time for Nocturnus to take its rightful place in the hierarchy of Historia.

And the only way is by force.

First, let us fortify our cities, and meet to talk about alliances.

Then, we will talk about making Mitgardians and Avalonian fight, turning Khaliphions on our side, crushing what is left out of Avalonia-Mitguardia fight, then crush Khaliphians when they are alone. After that, we will choose the strongest tribe to rule Nocturnus. But, there is time for that :) And, shhhhh, not a word to other guilds :)

---

For now, let us fortify. meet and discuss.

Let's make a swarm moc, and in next seven days make a small example of fortification, and a vignette about our meeting - one tribe from Nocturnus meeting others, discussing how to take over Historia

---

together, we are going to make this guild dominant! Drow rule supreme!

;)

---

so, what do you say? Can we Nocturnians make two vignettes in a week, one presenting how we fortify our positions, including walls, blocking roads, rivers, search towers, magic barriers, etc, and other, showing two tribes of Nocturnus, meeting? It is ok to make an ambush of a fellow Nocturnian, it is our way, at the end. Or a feast, your choice. You can host a Drow, and for a Drow, you can use plain black head :)

This is just for glory, no rewards, and it would also allow us to see who is active and who is who :) and it will bring points to our guild. So, shell we do it?