Morten

The Simpsons 2014 Rumors & Discussion

I don't know if this was published already but here it is.

From the Facebook of LEGO.

More pictures can be found on www.facebook.com/LEGO

They look great but I still find the head really creepy (mostly Krusty), and Maggie body don't look that good in my opinion but I do like that we can get those minifigure easier then that $200 Doll house set.

As much as I disliked the figures that came with the house due to the face prints, these look far better. Will most likely grab a decent amount, I kind of want to complete the whole wave- hopefully other people feel the same, there will need to be a lot of trading with these guys as duplicates really won't be useful. :grin:

Looks better than I thought they would. I wish they added Smithers and Sideshow Bob, but I guess you can't have everything.

This might just be the first CMF line where I'll have to buy all 16! And of course it happens with the series that will be one dollar more expensive per bag! :tongue:

I love the attention to detail and references! Bobo the bear, Blinky, Old Man Yells at Cloud headline! As a hardcore LEGO and Simpsons fan, this is a dream come true!

Now, I'm going to cross my fingers so tight that this and the house do well enough that we can get a full System line in the future.

As much as I disliked the figures that came with the house due to the face prints, these look far better. Will most likely grab a decent amount, I kind of want to complete the whole wave- hopefully other people feel the same, there will need to be a lot of trading with these guys as duplicates really won't be useful. :grin:

Actually, I'm working on figuring out a useful way for an army of Homers to be used: so far I have to storm Moe's and the kwik-e-mart, and pass out drunk on the streets.

Biclops- it's a comic Milhouse bought a bunch of copies of when he and Bart were running the comic book shop.

Yeah, I knew that...Just couldn't remember the name for a sec. It's perfect timing, as I wanted to include a Biclops comic in the Android's dungeon I'm collaborating on for Cuusoo.

Actually, I'm working on figuring out a useful way for an army of Homers to be used: so far I have to storm Moe's and the kwik-e-mart, and pass out drunk on the streets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treehouse_of_Horror_XIII#Send_in_the_Clones

Oh my god. Yes! Finally! I was getting more and more anxious, I came every day to see if they finally appeared and left disappointed.

I love them. The figures are great and the lack of new accessories is compensated with creativity - "Old man yells at cloud", Biclops, Blinky, Bobo, Squishee, I choo-choo-choose you. May can't come faster. Best. Series. Ever. :wub: :3

To see the minifigures in all of their glory, go check out LEGO's Facebook album.

There's also a group picture which hasn't been posted here before:

LEGO The Simpsons Series Collectible Minifigures (71005)

Scratchy definitely has a tail :thumbup: I hope this technique will be used for other characters too (e.g. Rocket Raccoon) :wub:

All of these look awesome! I'm going to have to choose my packs carefully though... I can't afford doubles!

Wow. These couldn't have possibly been any better. All of them are excellently designed, and the character accessories are pure genius for a lot of the characters. I'm particularly liking Mr Burns and his fish bowl, though these are all excellent minifigures. I can't wait for them to be released so I can work on getting them all.

Still wish Marge has shoes :(

I agree, it's odd that she don't have anything on her feet.

There's also a group picture which hasn't been posted here before:

https://www.flickr.c...us/13426588434/

Scratchy definitely has a tail :thumbup: I hope this technique will be used for other characters too (e.g. Rocket Raccoon) :wub:

OH GOD they look like that they're staring into my soul :cry_sad: . Anyway I do think I can see how they put the tail on Scratchy

All of these look awesome! I'm going to have to choose my packs carefully though... I can't afford doubles!

Agree because I really don't want those head.

Not a huge fan of the line as a whole, but I might pick up a few. I was really hoping for Professor Frink and Bumblebee Man, though!

YES! YES! YES! Just2goodeurobricks, I am now in love with the series! SO MANY AWESOME NEW AND RECOLOURED MOLDS! My life is complete. Thankyou 'csiquet'! I so am gonna get at least 2 of each figure, one to showcase and one to mod into many different variants!

EVERTHING IS AWESOME!

(Sorry for the slight over-reaction)

Disapointing to see no new molds (except the heads of course), but the recolors/prints are nice. It's cool to get a few different short sleeved arms without having to buy big sets. I think that tail is new, I am glad to see it connect at the hips and not the head. Finally the tailed figures can wear long hair and back items!

Man, this is what happens when I sleep in. :sad:

Thoughts about the series? What do you think! :tongue:

I love them! Sure, it could be better by switching out and adding a few more accessories on some figures, but the final product is still fantastic. :classic:

So, does anyone think we'll get an exclusive minifigure with the Season 25 Bluray? I was already planning to get it, as this season has been fantastic, but a minifigure would sweeten the deal for sure.

They look really cool, although I'm a little dissapointed they didn't include Moe, he's my favourite character.

So, does anyone think we'll get an exclusive minifigure with the Season 25 Bluray? I was already planning to get it, as this season has been fantastic, but a minifigure would sweeten the deal for sure.

That will be a long way off. Now, if they release the episode as a separate DVD (like the other LEGO TV specials), then I'm sure we'd get some kind of exclusive. Keep in mind, it wouldn't have a new mould. Maybe Bartman, or Homer with a jacket (Mr. Plow?).

Edited by just2good

That will be a long way off. Now, if they release the episode as a separate DVD (like the other LEGO TV specials), then I'm sure we'd get some kind of exclusive. Keep in mind, it wouldn't have a new mould. Maybe Bartman, or Homer with a jacket (Mr. Plow?).

Exclusive you say? Chances are its Bartman.

Maybe Moe?

Wowzers! I thought i could skip this line but i want 'em all!! Also curious to see how that tail is going to work out in other lines. And their attributes also really great.

Lego, thums up!!