Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

Designing and MOC'ing up yet another kitchen for my Modular Soup Kitchen/Flop house.... Still not happy with it

Nothing too exciting, just working on the finishing touches of my rebuilt tabletop town. It was a bit of a pain getting the street layout how I really liked it with the sets used. I'm going to have a problem when the next Modular is released, however.

Received a call from my brother, whilst I was at work. Said he was at an auction and a LEGO lot was coming up....asked did I want him to bid on my behalf.

LLL

Built! I haven't MOCed since Brickfair. It feels good getting back in, especially in a newish theme.

Edited by Grimmbeard

:wub: Totaly flipped about the news that there is going to be a LEGOSTORE in Belgium !!!! :grin: That will be less than an hours drive from my house !!! Saving up mode is on right now !!

grtz Saint

Unmount my WIP "Grand Emerald Night" to mount 2 more XL motors with a second IR receiver and a independent second battery... and check the status of some BL order with parts needed to finish my train.

After work yesterday and today, I downloaded the building instructions and built a modified version of the Flatbed Truck B-model of 8264 Hauler.

Finally ran out of inspiration/ideas for the Pimp your Camper competition and so I took all the accumulated debris from the recent builds, broke them down and sorted the pieces back into the right storage bins....and then

....just had another idea for a Camper conversion.

I'm thinking about what I'll buy when double points come around and I can hit the LEGO shop in Chicago again. And whether or not the Minecraft Village set is a good buy (I think it is).