Savage Oppress

What Lego-related thing did you do today?

I got another storage cabinet for Christmas, and have been filling it up with my bricks collection. Sorting IS an endless task! HNY! :-)

I did a bit of organizing. Had all my smaller bins on the table. Was going great until I moved to check on the food I had cooking... And my one cat decided to slide several bins off the table. :sceptic:

Assembled some of my (fleshy) pirate crew and armed them. I need quite a few more good heads for the crew.

Working on my second modular building! Have the computer store laid out, but I am not happy with it so I need to do some tweaking before I put the tiles on. I am hoping I have enough bricks for at least one more level...

I did both... Crazy work :grin:

I put all the christmas LEGO in a box until next thanksgiving.

Build little silly things like "the death arriving on his skeleton horse to take the soul of the nice knight" ( :blush:), and do some research for my medieval church.

Made some Bricklink buys... time to pick up the pieces and get that idea out of my head and into bricks. :laugh:

Finally started what I had been dreading for a long time, sorting. I Started by color, and will hopefully be able to get through all of it to sort by type.

Picked up my new PF cables at the post office from LEGO.

Now to get into some serious SBrick testing.

I got the new Friends vet clinic! And my sweetie got me the Valentine set but I can't have it yet :) He is terrible at buying presents and hates receiving them, so I have to spell it out for him. I told him to pick a time between now and February 14 where he is especially feeling the love and that I deserve a treat, and then to present it to me with a flourish then.

He also bought four on-sale yellow bag minifigs, and I bought him a green-bag one as a 'treat' (not a present, see above :) ) He was disappointed to get two space miners, but we also got a princess lady and some sort of reptile person. We were hoping for the hot dog guy, but alas, not today.

Ordered the 42030 Volvo L350F Wheel Loader yesterday, and did some sorting in my parts inventory today.

I measured the lenght of the PF cable from the XL motor (it is 20cm long) and it's to short for my project. It will be fun to redesign or to squeeze another cable somewhere :sceptic:

I was cleaning my 6975 Alien Avenger

It has been like 5 years since the last time I disassembled it completely. :sceptic:

The minifigures are so old, that I got a hard time detaching the headpiece and the neckpiece. They were like.... glued. Besides I can barely move their legs.