Sandy

Heroica RPG - Summer Photoshoot

Wow! We only have eight original Barbarians, and of those eight, four have gone raider.

I really love the picture of William about to get whacked. He looks so content and at peace with himself and the world. :grin:

And, oh dear, I don't know what's happening between Pretzel and Benji, but Benji certainly seems to be enjoying it. :look:

I of these definitely has to go on my wall...not the Bentzel though. :sick:

Also, when did Erik change his look. I thought he always had the evil western face and I thought he'd pull a 6-gun out of his pocket at any moment. :look:

What's that tile Schezerade is standing on in the shots where she's whacking sleeping Heroes? Ah must know! :drool::tongue:

Sandy can you please take a picture of the party members of quest 32 drinking hot cocoa ?

As well, since it needs to happen, is it possible I could please have Karie and Nessa making out in the corner, with a distressed Heckz looking on in horror. :laugh:

Edited by Kintobor

A picture with Karie and Sir Brickington together. She was his first friend in Heroica. :grin:

As well, since it needs to happen, is it possible I could please have Karie and Nessa making out in the corner, with a distressed Heckz looking on in horror. :laugh:

Seconded... Would you happen to have any Baby-Ts from the Adventurers theme? :innocent:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Ok :sick: Thats not really what I was thinking when I said a brotherly hug :sick:

Alright then, to make up for it, a shot of the questees from Quest #4. Who dares to suggest we're not original :devil:

Alright then, to make up for it, a shot of the questees from Quest #4. Who dares to suggest we're not original :devil:

Well that wasn't one of the original quests...

I don't think Sandy built the Leo Aragon minifig, by the way.

Well that wasn't one of the original quests...

I don't think Sandy built the Leo Aragon minifig, by the way.

It was close enough :tongue:

So we'll leave him out :tongue:

UsernameMDM

~SNIP

(I hope I got the right face, since I couldn't find any Chi Monk picture of Hoke...)

Absolutely perfect, thanks!

And here's the requested photos from page three:

CallMePie

atramor1.jpg

atramor2.jpg

Zepher

boomingham1.jpg

Peppermint_M

tesni1.jpg

Eric Su

heckz2.jpg

Flipz

arthur1.jpg

joeshmoe554

jeaux1.jpg

Wasn't Cronk among the first heroes? :look:

I love the possitioning! Great Pics, Sandy! You're the man! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Cheers Sandy, it looks great! :grin: Thanks for including my Footman, too! :blush:

May I make another request? Can we see a picture of:

• All heroes with Hinckwell reputation (Alexandre, Alexis, Althior, Amorith, Arasmyth, Arthur, Atramor, Drake, Dreyrugr, Dyric, Ellaria, Eric, Hoke, Hybros, Karie, Boomingham, Namyrra, Nessa, Rufindel, Skrall, Tarn, Tesni, Xander)
  • All heroes with Shadeaux repuation (Benji, Cinna, Dak, De'kra, Nur, Johon, Maurice, Mizuki, Monk Pretzel, Slyph, Thormanil, Tomas, William)
  • All heroes with Ziegfried reputation (Alexander, Alexis, Althior, Docken, Benji, Daggerfall, Cinna, Cronk, Dreyrugr, Boomingham, Nagure, Namyrra, Nerwen, Nyx, Skrall, Sorrow, Thalion, Thormanil, Thothwick, William)
  • All heroes with Guild of Invision reputation (Atramor, Dak, Dyric, Elgar, Ellaria, Guts, Sarge, Pretzel)
  • All heroes with Bonaparte reputation (Alexander, Alexis, Atramor, Benji, Daggerfall, Cinna, Cronk, Dreyrugr, Elgar, Ellaria, Nur, Eric, Erik, Guts, Hybros, Maurice, Mizuki, Namyrra, Nerwen, Raven, Sarick, Tomas, William)
  • All heroes with Ji Pei reputation (Arthur, De'kra, Haldor, Hoke, Tesni, Thalion)

Would it be possible to ask that those with an Outstanding reputation be in the middle, then those with Great reputation in the middle, then those with good reputation on the outskirts.

YES.

Cheers Sandy, it looks great! :grin: Thanks for including my Footman, too! :blush:

May I make another request? Can we see a picture of:

• All heroes with Hinckwell reputation (Alexandre, Alexis, Althior, Amorith, Arasmyth, Arthur, Atramor, Drake, Dreyrugr, Dyric, Ellaria, Eric, Hoke, Hybros, Karie, Boomingham, Namyrra, Nessa, Rufindel, Skrall, Tarn, Tesni, Xander)
  • All heroes with Shadeaux repuation (Benji, Cinna, Dak, De'kra, Nur, Johon, Maurice, Mizuki, Monk Pretzel, Slyph, Thormanil, Tomas, William)
  • All heroes with Ziegfried reputation (Alexander, Alexis, Althior, Docken, Benji, Daggerfall, Cinna, Cronk, Dreyrugr, Boomingham, Nagure, Namyrra, Nerwen, Nyx, Skrall, Sorrow, Thalion, Thormanil, Thothwick, William)
  • All heroes with Guild of Invision reputation (Atramor, Dak, Dyric, Elgar, Ellaria, Guts, Sarge, Pretzel)
  • All heroes with Bonaparte reputation (Alexander, Alexis, Atramor, Benji, Daggerfall, Cinna, Cronk, Dreyrugr, Elgar, Ellaria, Nur, Eric, Erik, Guts, Hybros, Maurice, Mizuki, Namyrra, Nerwen, Raven, Sarick, Tomas, William)
  • All heroes with Ji Pei reputation (Arthur, De'kra, Haldor, Hoke, Tesni, Thalion)

Would it be possible to ask that those with an Outstanding reputation be in the middle, then those with Great reputation in the middle, then those with good reputation on the outskirts.

Sylph technically has Zeigfried rep, but he's planning on getting in with the Guild asap, so whether he's included or not doesn't particularly matter. :wink:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Sylph technically has Zeigfried rep, but he's planning on getting in with the Guild asap, so whether he's included or not doesn't particularly matter. :wink:

Sorry! I was jotting them down on a piece of paper, knew I'd end up missing someone. :blush:

Sorry! I was jotting them down on a piece of paper, knew I'd end up missing someone. :blush:

No problem! :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I also have Boneparte reputation too.

As does Brickington.

See below:

Group shot is awesome, Sandy. Also love the Fields pic, a nice memento of our slaying for what seemed like an eternity. :tongue:

May I request an avatar picture? I've never been able to get a good one with my bad photography skills/cellphone camera.