Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

The new AT-TE looks to be about 4 studs shorter than the previous version (the side panels are 3 studs shorter each, but the cockpit juts out two studs further). If I remember right, the original version and TCW version are almost identical in length. The AT-TE is high up on my wish list, along with the new RGS. I'm a sucker for anything that includes clones and new Jedi. Though I am disappointed that the 4x4 dishes on the forward and rear legs aren't printed. :hmpf_bad:

After the picture posted on Flickr recently regarding the forest maiden/Leia I have written an article with all the info you need clumped together :classic: . http://www.madbricks...d-at-once-more/ Enjoy :blush:

As I pointed out WAY back in November, CMFS9 Forest Maiden's hair could be for an Ewok Village Leia.

-Sci

Called it! :grin:

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Republic Gunslip: Finally, a proper AOTC Padme. Should've been in a smaller set with a Nexu - another dang gunship. Considering this one is destroyed at the end of the scene it's in, they could at least construct it so it could shatter into multiple fragments - if you're going to have another gunship, might as well do something new.

Don't worry, it will have this feature.

Just a heads up for those of you who used Just to Good's K Mart link to purchase the Summer sets early - I ordered the Mando Speeder set and they sent me a Desert Skiff set instead. Quite disappointing, really. When I returned it to my local store the two sets had the same UPC numbers in their computer system. Also, am I correct in saying that this is not the first time that K Mart has done this?

Does anyone know if the 75024 HH-87 Starhopper, and the 75025 Jedi Defender-Class Cruiser are out in Germany or not ?

Just a heads up for those of you who used Just to Good's K Mart link to purchase the Summer sets early - I ordered the Mando Speeder set and they sent me a Desert Skiff set instead. Quite disappointing, really. When I returned it to my local store the two sets had the same UPC numbers in their computer system. Also, am I correct in saying that this is not the first time that K Mart has done this?

Apparently this happens with them, it recently happened for LOTR sets too, they advertised the new sets but delivered old ones. It was found that they had the same number... not very professional...

Collectors of the Hasbro 3-3/4" figures experienced the same problem with K-Mart a while back. They had specific figures and Battle packs listed on their website but delivered completely different items when they shipped. Really shady.

I can't wait for the new RGS and AT-TE. My son's going to be so excited.

Does anyone know if the 75024 HH-87 Starhopper, and the 75025 Jedi Defender-Class Cruiser are out in Germany or not ?

Hi, I haven't seen them on Monday in the LEGO store

I went to my local Toy store on Monday and was hoping that the new sets were available. At first I did not find them, but then I noticed that there were some boxes standing a few meters above the lego shelves that were still closed. So up the ladder i went and took a little look inside the closed boxes. I could see a little bit of the box from the RGS. So I asked they guy in the shop, who I know also collects Lego SW, and he said they will be available on June the first. <<< That just sucks, they are in the shop but not available for purchase...

Edited by Cyberbricker

I've just received 75018 and 75022 in the mail, the remaining sets should arrive on Friday :wub: Unfortunately I'm not able to provide reviews, but I took some pictures you can look at on my flickr stream:

8740059825_dc3178317c.jpg

Don't hesitate to request pics :laugh:

Edited by Lego-Freak

Well this set is going to be a UCS so I think it will come with a few more minifigures than that. I think it will come with Three Ewoks, leia, Luke, han, Lando, C-3PO, Obi-Wan force ghost, yoda force ghost and Anikan force ghost.

A UCS Ewok village with only three ewoks? That'd be lame. Should be at least six of them. And tlc would never put three force ghosts in that set. I doubt any.

A UCS Ewok village with only three ewoks? That'd be lame. Should be at least six of them. And tlc would never put three force ghosts in that set. I doubt any.

Why not three force ghosts ?

Why not three force ghosts ?

Well, if you have 20+ ewoks, then maybe that would make sense, but not if you have three. Also, the force ghosts plays a fairly insignificant role in the ewok village scenes of the movie. Obi-One would be enough.

I mean, I wouldn't mind three force ghosts, but unless we get a whole bunch of ewoks, I'd rather have a couple more furries.

Edited by bjorn77

Well, if you have 20+ ewoks, then maybe that would make sense, but not if you have three. Also, the force ghosts plays a fairly insignificant role in the ewok village scenes of the movie. Obi-One would be enough.

I mean, I wouldn't mind three force ghosts, but unless we get a whole bunch of ewoks, I'd rather have a couple more furries.

I don't know what I was thinking with three Ewoks, I think we will probably get 10 or a bit more. As for other minifigures, I think we will most likely get as many as the Death Star, so I wouldn't write three force ghosts off just yet, but I think you are probably write about them not playing a significant role exept Obi.

Edited by Legoman123

Brickworld will be premiering a new set on 6/14.

They did not say what it would be, but I have my fingers crossed for the Ewok Village.

I've been thinking about the whole Force-ghost issue. I believe trans-minifigs would not look as good as solid colored ones, since the mechanics of the figure would be exposed. I would not be opposed to stickers on a panel, as long as it had a play-function of sorts, like twisting a Technic gear to make them "appear"

Brickworld will be premiering a new set on 6/14.

They did not say what it would be, but I have my fingers crossed for the Ewok Village.

I've been thinking about the whole Force-ghost issue. I believe trans-minifigs would not look as good as solid colored ones, since the mechanics of the figure would be exposed. I would not be opposed to stickers on a panel, as long as it had a play-function of sorts, like twisting a Technic gear to make them "appear"

It might be the bak to te future Cuusoo set.

For the force ghosts I would prefer glow in the dark minifigures. For me the glow was the more notable characteristic. I can live without the transparency, plus it would expose the inside of the minifigure, it just wouldn't look right.