Siegfried

Which set should I buy?

Curious of people's opinion on the remaining shelf life of 10627 Defend the Batcave set. I haven't seen one in TRU for a few months & today saw just one at Target. Should I grab it now or should I have enough time to buy it later, say by the end of the year?

I've decided it's finally time for me to get a Millenium Falcon. Should I get the new 2015 Force Awakens one or the 2011 one? (UCS Falcon is waaay out of my price range.)

I'd get the TFA version, AFAIK the sets are really similar, and modding the radar dish back to original status should be easy enough should you like that better. The TFA set should be easier to find as well, and i think it looks better, the outside is less bland grey blob, and the inside is more detailed and has newer pieces

I will be coming into some money this holiday season. What should I get?

-I am into Modulars. Detective Office will already be on the list (I have the others that are currently available.)

-I am into Super Hero figure collecting, but a lot of times it is as cheap or not much more for the full set vs just the figures.

----how are these sets? Sandman/Rhino. Batboat. Jokerland. Quinjet.

-Mini Cooper vs Ferrari. (I have the VW van and enjoyed it more than expected, so thinking another car might be worthwhile, but not sure)

-Kwik-E-Mart. (I have Simpson's House already. Big fan of the show growing up, but haven't watched it in a while)

Personally, I would go for the Kwik E Mart, I think it combines both accuracy and playability into one excellent set, and in terms of MOCing its excellent. It provides a wide range of parts that can be used in various MOC's.

A 50 inch Vizio 4K tv or the 10247. It's for Christmas.

Assuming you have a decent sized 1080p screen, the lego, 4K isnt worth it imho

I'm going to the Lego store today with £300. What shall I buy? (I'm into Star Wars, Superheroes, The Simpsons, Modular Buildings (I already have the Detective's Office, Palace Cinema, Fairground Mixer, and Ewok Village)). Please answer quick!! :sweet:

I'm going to the Lego store today with £300. What shall I buy? (I'm into Star Wars, Superheroes, The Simpsons, Modular Buildings (I already have the Detective's Office, Palace Cinema, Fairground Mixer, and Ewok Village)). Please answer quick!! :sweet:

Parisian restaurant for sure! I have yet to get it, but i am just getting into modulars and will do my best to budget for this set as it really is full of amazing quirky details, as well as simply looking stunning! Then buy a couple of other sets that catch your eyes. Im hoping to be getting poes x wing and im just waiting for the tie fighter to arrive soon, cant have one without the other!

I've got £50 burning a hole in my pocket, what Sets or Set should I buy?, I normally build Castle or Space.

My local toy store is having a 40% off on all store. I have a budget of $25. Which sets should I get? (I like Ninjago, Minifigs, Microfighters and Chima tribe packs)

My local toy store is having a 40% off on all store. I have a budget of $25. Which sets should I get? (I like Ninjago, Minifigs, Microfighters and Chima tribe packs)

I suggest a micro fighter, a tribe pack, and a CMF if that's what you're after :wink:

I've got £50 burning a hole in my pocket, what Sets or Set should I buy?, I normally build Castle or Space.

You could try getting one of the new City Space sets or you could try looking into some of the Star Wars sets! :classic:

Simpsons House or parisian restaurant?

For build experience definitely the PR. After I finished the Simpsons House I was a little disappointed and will happily sell it off when I can get my money back on it.

What sets have many parts for landscaping? I just want a shitload of green bricks and plates for creating a landscape for my trains.

And what sets have good parts for gears? I assume it would be a technic set but I really don't have a clue what set to buy.

I know about Bricklink but if your underaged some things are just impossible...

What sets have many parts for landscaping? I just want a shitload of green bricks and plates for creating a landscape for my trains.

I know about Bricklink but if your underaged some things are just impossible...

For landscaping, An Unexpected Gathering would be obvious, but it would be better to buy it used...

If you are looking for a current set, a few Flash Speeders should do the trick. :wink:

First Order Transporter, Blue Power Jet, or something else in that price range?

I´d say Morro Dragon. Such a cool dragon, side builds and minifigs.

Yeah, the Morro Dragon (or alternatively, if you're going for the best value, you might want to look at the Titan Mech Battle, which is also a great set, but is ridiculously cheap for what it contains) is one of the best sets I've had in a long time. I'd definitely recommend it.

I have a USD20 Toys R Us voucher to use. Which set should I get, The Brick Bounty (BB) or The Heavy Haul Train (60098)?? I already have the High Speed Train (60051) and am thinking BB might require some MODs to make it more complete.

1). AntiMatters Portal Hideout 70172 (never released in Europe and found one online)

2). Titan Mecha Battle 70737

3). Master Wu Dragon 70734

4). Attack of the Morro Dragon 70736

which one should I get? :P

Get those Ultra Agents sets while you can if you're remotely interested in them. The figs are amazing (Antimatter may be the best fig of 2015) and the vehicle builds are fun and pretty advanced. I only got one UA set to get a taste, and I liked it so much I will prilly regret not getting all of them. The Ninjago ones you mention are excellent sets too, especially the dragons, but they'll be around for a while.

Antimatter Hideout is probably the worst of the Ultra Agents' sets from what I can tell, with a relatively bad parts value. Any of the Ninjago sets you mentioned are great sets, but personally I find the Morro Dragon to be the best of the bunch.