Shadows

Welcome to Ameribricks.com - Major Changes Coming!

Back to EB if this doesn't go back Europe keeps with the international theme but America is 1 country.

"Perma-ban if someone says 'murika is not a country!"

-Rules of Ameribricks

The Americans are just getting out of hand now.

MURIKA IS NOT A COUNTRY.

Maybe some one will create a new EB forum!!!

Edited by Duke of wellington

One thing that I can't figure out though... There is a Statue of Liberty Fig, an NFL player, the Cowgirl, and the Cowboy/Bandit.. But what in the Hell is up with that ostrich on the far right hand side..? :laugh: Aren't those African..?

Ostrich farming in USA. Cowgirl could be NFL Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders. :wub:

So this is Lone Ranger Month?!? Where's the contest, people? We Americans love competing!

I lol'd. I was wondering what was going on with the site's banner... then I remembered the date.

Well done.

*claps furiously*

Oh! I've almost believe it! April's fool. You made my day! I hope there will be more event in America / Canada. But honestly, I like America, but I do believe this name sound weird... EB was never a European thing for me! And seriously, what is the point of abording subject in an "American way", I'm really afraid of what could happen...

Let's have faith!

Surely it's the second by now. It's 13.5 hours since it became the second here. Get used to reality, people in denial. Welcome to Ameribricks!

One thing that I can't figure out though... There is a Statue of Liberty Fig, an NFL player, the Cowgirl, and the Cowboy/Bandit.. But what in the Hell is up with that ostrich on the far right hand side..? :laugh: Aren't those African..?

The Southwest has ostrich farms- I've been there and raced on one.

There are also camel farms in the United States, but I don't think of them as iconic "American" animals since like ostriches, are not native to this land...

I had never known of the U.S. being recognized for it's ostrich farms...

Edited by Paul Boratko

If there is not a sight called UniBricks or BricksUniversal, take a name like that. Eurobricks (forever and always will it be in my heart) has people from all around the globe, so to be fair... Call it... LandthatdoesnotexistonanotherplanetwheretherearenolifeformsandnointernetBricks.

Surely it's the second by now. It's 13.5 hours since it became the second here. Get used to reality, people in denial. Welcome to Ameribricks!

Still the first over here in 'Murica!

The Grimmy man is right! I still have about 3 hours and 40 minutes until ye ole' fool's day is over. :grin:

On the west coast of MURRICA we still have almost 6 hours! That's like a quarter of a day. Anyway, glad to,see us MURRICANS taking over this site, while still retaining proper genocide levels.

Ameribricks? I'm in the USA, and Ameribricks just sounds funky. Russian to change the name just seems a bit too drastic.

Worldbricks? Sounds too much like a corporation's name. Globalbricks even more so.

Earthbricks; I'll go with that one. That's sounds much more down

Give it a Schplat!

I must say, it's about time! The new header makes me think of the phrase from two great philosophers, Matt Stone & Trey Parker... "America! F*ck Yeah!

:laugh:

Here's a great slogan and idea:

"There is no EuroBricks or AmeriBricks, this is UnitedBricks and always will be!"

UnitedBricks, now that's a catchy name. :grin:

Here's a great slogan and idea:

"There is no EuroBricks or AmeriBricks, this is UnitedBricks and always will be!"

UnitedBricks, now that's a catchy name. :grin:

You mean the United Bricks of America? :classic:

BTW, if you have American citizenship, you have 14 days left to fill your taxes before the IRS come after you.

Ace!

All Brick Flicks now have to be made Holywood style, with sexy ladies, over-dramatic plots, and people sleeping in bed with each other! Try fitting in some Block Pitt it you can!

I live in America and there's an ostrich farm by my house.

There're ostrich farms all over America. Where do all you people think McNuggets come from? Serves 'em right to. Them birds is mean.

I guess I'll be back next year with more Rick-Rolling here at, what will it be called then? EuroBloks? Have to get this posted inb4 threadlock.

If those Ostriches are as mean as you say, CorneliusMurdock, maybe they should get Rick-Rolled.

Give it a Splat!

Them birds is mean.

Ace! American English is the best because it has no need to be grammatically correct!

The amount of American patriotism on this thread is enough to last me the rest of my lifetime. That aside, I'd take a look at my signature. If this isn't some over-the-top April Fools joke (I'm actually not sure about it), it'll be my signature for quite a while.

I guess my Eurobricks event tee shirt is now a collectible.

If anyone wants it, I am willing to sell. The bidding war can start now.

The amount of American patriotism on this thread is enough to last me the rest of my lifetime. That aside, I'd take a look at my signature. If this isn't some over-the-top April Fools joke (I'm actually not sure about it), it'll be my signature for quite a while.

Yep!

I'm not even 'MURRICAN! Gee Whiz Pop! I'm not actually sure either. Possibly the best April Fools I've every seen, if it is an April Fools that is. If it's not, I'm sure we'll get bored eventually. Either that, or Chima Month starts, and a new flame war is started. Or a chi war.

Edited by Devorath

NO americanisation. In 10 years it will become chinabrick.

And we have to compulsorily learn Mandarin to post on it! 5 years actually, if you read about TLG's new growth engine!

I woke this morning sad, because I thought it was an April Fool's joke. But then I logged in today and the theme is still here! So it is going to become Ameribricks! Me very very happy! :sweet: