Darkdragon

Aperture Academy Mafia School: Day 1 The Welcome Surprise

I believe that accusations and finger pointing based on behaviour will not lead us to anywhere.

We are a unique bunch and have unique personalities.

I believe that only facts and figures can bring us forward as a class.

Whilst arguments and judgements can shroud our rational thinking, facts and figures can't lie.

I believe our names and student identification will be useful for a start and will form a basis to our hypothesis as to who is Black Mesa.

We will then need to work together and test it out.

Based on that, Wendy, Newton and Davy, I am disappointed to say you are on my list.

@Davy - I know you have a strong personality, but think of the bigger picture.

@Wendy - Haven't heard a lot from you.

@Newton - Virus? I am sure you will get it fixed soon.

@Wendy, @Davy - I understand you might have difficulties, but I will be watching you two.

My vote will be for:

Vote: Newton Crosby (debricker)

C'mon fellow geek. You can do better.

Brian "Brain" Johnson

I'be been thinking about this all day and I am sorry but this just is too odd to me. Very subtle but odd.

Why would you tell us you slept all night? What does it matter? Trying to appear like you have no night action? I'm sorry but my gut feeling is tingling.

I will Vote: Davey Osborne, The Goth (Mencot)

I wasn´t the only one sleeping last night based on comments, also these claim:

Hellooooo *yawn* :sing: Did the school year start?Oh man.Well i am John Bender,yeah i bend stuff..

What?Black Me-*yawn* -sa? What is this?Ohhh... nevermind my brain is finnaly awake.

Anyway ,i hope we dont have to go early to school ...what was our homework by the way?Can i copy it from someone ?

I'm Bud, but if you're smart you already know that.

-Yawn- Who cares about Black whoever.

I'll be over at my lunch table. Do not sit with me unless I say you can. Gifts and protection may get you on my good side and provide access to my lunch table.

Hi, the names Newton Crosby, though this fedora dosen't really suit me. Nice to meet you.Im supprised I slept throuh the the night wihout thinking about the black mesa.

Because I don't answer to stoners. If you have an accusation, make it. But remember school doesn't last forever and you're going to need a job at a place that doesn't do drug testing.

-Bud

Your first comment here, Really Leader like behaviorism

We are a unique bunch and have unique personalities.

I believe that only facts and figures can bring us forward as a class.

Whilst arguments and judgements can shroud our rational thinking, facts and figures can't lie.

I believe our names and student identification will be useful for a start and will form a basis to our hypothesis as to who is Black Mesa.

We will then need to work together and test it out.

Haven´t you noticed we are working on that, Claire, Lucy, Me, trying to figure is there any connection

@Newton - Virus? I am sure you will get it fixed soon.

@Wendy, @Davy - I understand you might have difficulties, but I will be watching you two.

My vote will be for:

Vote: Newton Crosby (debricker)

I have a strange feeling about Newton also, he doesn´t speak much and when does it is in riddles and about computers

Antonio[/size]' ]

Anyway im getting some kind of puzzle with those numbers,as they are the only information we were given,i bet they are the key to finding who is who.Wendy,Newton and Davey,care to share your numbers?

Care to share a bit of this theory

So only 3 havn´t give out the numbers. We are 22 students

Numbers given so far what I could find, (in this order): 07, 09, 13, 15, 18, 01, 12, 11, 14, 04, 666? ( ), 03, 08, 05, 16, 10, 21, 22

Missing numbers would be 20, 02, 06, 09, 17, 19 if we are given numbers in order 1 - 22

Numbers given so far what I could find, (in this order): 07, 09, 13, 15, 18, 01, 12, 11, 14, 04, 666? ( ), 03, 08, 05, 16, 10, 21, 22

Missing numbers would be 20, 02, 06, 09, 17, 19 if we are given numbers in order 1 - 22

Numbers i have so far are (not in correct order) 22,3,19(me),4,5,17,11,21,7,12,10,16,14,13,1,15,9,8,18

Numbers that i need are 2,6 and 20 .Which one are you?If you don't want to share it in public ,PM me?

The 666 part was joke.

Is this supposed to be a roleclaim? If so, you've done a laughably bad job. Unfortunately, the only role called "leader" is a minor role almost never used (when killed, all votes are anonymous for the day), and never used on this site.

Theory: Bud's the godfather (with the flavor of Leader) who thinks claiming his real role name is going to get us to not lynch him.

So, if I said I was a wizard at this, would you say : Unfortunately, the only role called "Wizard" is in D&D (when killed, all votes are anonymous for the day), and never used in mafia games.

Again, check you logic. This site doesn't use a role called a leader. In fact a role called 'leader' is little used. However, the common use of the term leader as 'someone who leads' would certainly apply.

-Bud

I'm going to vote for:

Vote: Bud Fox (Tohst)

He's just all over the place, and coming out--more like demanding--to be leader is not a good way to make a first impression. Why would you be "leader" of the townies? What have you provided that's not just speculation at this point?

If you are a good guy, Bud, you are really bad at it. We do not need a townie creating confusion and talking nonsense.

My vote still stand.

22. Simone Adamly - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

03. Craig Anheiser - or rather Carl Anheuser - 2012 (2009)

??. Wendy Beamish - St. Elmo's Fire ('85)

19. John Bender - Breakfast Club ('85)

04. Jeanie Bueller - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

05. Bobby Busch - or rather Bobby Boucher - The Waterboy - (1998)

17. Andrew Clark - Breakfast Club ('85)

??. Newton Crosby - Short Circuit ('86)

11. Lucy Emerson - Lost Boys ('87)

21. Bud Fox - Wall Street ('87)

07. Cameron Frye - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

12. Burton Guster - Psych (TV comic series) (2006)

10. Mary Jane - The Dead ('87)

16. Brian Johnson - Breakfast Club ('85)

14. Chuckie Miller - Can't Buy Me Love ('87)

??. Davey Osborne - Cloak and the Dagger ('84)

13. Adriano Parbritzzi - Student Exchange ('87)

01. Slone Peterson - Ferris Bueller's Day Off ('86)

15. Allison Reynolds - Breakfast Club ('85)

09. Ricky Sanders - former American football player

08. Shawna Spencer - or rather Shawn Spencer - Psych (TV comic series) (2006)

18. Claire Standish - Breakfast Club ('85)

I just added the numbers to the names.

I will be keeping this list for future references.

Hopefully I can figure something out.

Right now, my vote is for:

Vote: Wendy Beamish (Wedge09)

Sorry, I don't wish to speculate but everyone else(majority) has given their numbers.

Wendy, Davey, and Newton. Why have you not followed suit with the other 19 members and shown us your numbers? Even though many of us don't feel that they mean much(and maybe they do, we just haven't figured it out yet) the fact that you have not done so yet even after countless questioning about it leads me to believe that you are hiding something. Davey has been fairly active at least, but the others have been pretty much in hiding, with Newton, a nerd, claiming his computer is down. Come on, that's like me saying I ran out of Gucci sweaters.

I also can't help but think the name thing holds some water. Why would 17/22 of us have '80s movie names? That is about the correct ratio of normal town/scum. I'm not going to completely walk down that rabbit hole yet(especially since some of those that don't fit this mold I have warm fuzzy feelings about), but I definitely think it is something to pay attention to.

Unvote: Shawna Spencer (Fred Daniel Yam)

This is a pure "day one" vote, so I doubt it'll lead us anyway. However, he does strike me as a bit odd.

I was thinking about my training for the marching band, sometime my mind dreams :innocent2:

Anyway, if you want to now, my number is 02 but I think it is so usefull.

I shouldn't be surprised. I expected too much of you to see my obviously superior nature, especially for the drug addled.

SNIP

I suspect that I am targeted for two reasons. The first and obvious is as a cool kid I'm a natural leader. The other preps have shown some spark but so far haven't risen to the occasion. The second is that I am outspoken and thus became an easy target for jealousy.

SNIP

• Three - Black Mesa will continue to target anyone outspoken. It's the dandelion theory. Anyone who rises above the rest will be cut down. They have seen that it works and will continue to do it.
  • Four - From what I've seen of the rest of you, sadly even the ones who should have started in my corner, I was your best bet.

Maybe it's because we hang out in different social circles, but I fail to see your obviously superior nature. You have not explained adequately what makes you a natural leader, and you haven't shown us any leadership. We still don't know why you are our best bet.

If they want to spy on us for a long time, Black Mesa probably will target the people who show analysis of behavior to track scum down. If the people who are outspoken sow confusion, Black Mesa will leave them. We cannot afford for that to happen.

If you don't want our class to expel you, you should probably bring out your suspicions and hunches.

You've had a long time to do this. Instead you've talked incessantly about your virtues but have not shown them in action. We can't afford to keep around a willfully obtuse person who puts us at risk.

Why don't you skip town and run back to The Hamptons?

Actually, I'd be okay lynching Wendy too. I'm getting that "day 1 vibe" that Sloane mentioned from our lynch on Bud, crazy as he's acting. (I actually see a few people on the Bud wagon who I'd peg as scum, but I'm 99% sure I won't be able to get the backing to lynch them, so they can wait to be confirmed by night actions/later lynches.)

Would anybody be up to switching before the deadline?

I'm going to say

Why? Well, Wendy took forever to share her number, and did so only after getting voted against. Also, those band people tear up the fields with their marching and crap. Finally, I don't want to join the bandwagon against Bud cause I'm not convinced he's bad yet. Although Newton's virus claim is pretty suspicious too. I mean, how does someone with a smart name like newton have computer problems? I mean, he was in Short Circuit so I could buy a robot tearing his place up or bad guys trying to steal his technology, but not a simple virus.

Wendy, Davey, and Newton. Why have you not followed suit with the other 19 members and shown us your numbers? Even though many of us don't feel that they mean much(and maybe they do, we just haven't figured it out yet) the fact that you have not done so yet even after countless questioning about it leads me to believe that you are hiding something. Davey has been fairly active at least, but the others have been pretty much in hiding, with Newton, a nerd, claiming his computer is down. Come on, that's like me saying I ran out of Gucci sweaters.

Two left that haven´t given out their number and looking at the list everybody has an number from 1-22. nothing, diffrent nobody has given out an other number than what they have (only 666 boy, but he gave is real number after) so number 20 and 6 are still out, which am I?

I also can't help but think the name thing holds some water. Why would 17/22 of us have '80s movie names? That is about the correct ratio of normal town/scum. I'm not going to completely walk down that rabbit hole yet(especially since some of those that don't fit this mold I have warm fuzzy feelings about), but I definitely think it is something to pay attention to.

I agree on this name thing and yes 4-5 could be a considered spy count. I have two or three kinds of options for a group of 4-5 that could be something else than they are saying they are, but that is a bit much so I have to think, think of this to figure it out is it nothing or something, appriciate some help in the thinking.

Actually, I'd be okay lynching Wendy too. I'm getting that "day 1 vibe" that Sloane mentioned from our lynch on Bud, crazy as he's acting. (I actually see a few people on the Bud wagon who I'd peg as scum, but I'm 99% sure I won't be able to get the backing to lynch them, so they can wait to be confirmed by night actions/later lynches.)

Would anybody be up to switching before the deadline?

I am not 100 % sure on bud either, he is highly annoying, stupied and again annoying but is he really a spy

I'm going to say

Why? Well, Wendy took forever to share her number, and did so only after getting voted against. Also, those band people tear up the fields with their marching and crap. Finally, I don't want to join the bandwagon against Bud cause I'm not convinced he's bad yet. Although Newton's virus claim is pretty suspicious too. I mean, how does someone with a smart name like newton have computer problems? I mean, he was in Short Circuit so I could buy a robot tearing his place up or bad guys trying to steal his technology, but not a simple virus.

I am leaning actually against Newton with my vote, because he never gives an real answer nor any explanations for his actions

But my vote before day 1 ends goes

I am getting tired...

ZZZZzzzzzz 'snoring'

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademyv1.png

Craig Anheiser (Kristel) - 2 votes (Brickington, Tohst)

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) - 3 votes (esurient, mostlytechnic, mencot)

Newton Crosby (debricker) - 1 vote (purpearljellyblob)

Bud Fox (Tohst) - 15 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel, Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-, Captain Nemo, Bob, jamesn)

Davey Osborne (Mencot) - 3 votes (Debricker, Jedi master Brick, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, Wedge09)

There are 3 hours left in the day.

This may seem like a 'bandwagon' type of vote and maybe it is, but I've got a vibe.

apertureacademy1.png

apertureacademyv2.png

Craig Anheiser (Kristel) - 2 votes (Brickington, Tohst)

Wendy Beamish (Wedge09) - 3 votes (esurient, mostlytechnic, mencot)

Newton Crosby (debricker) - 1 vote (purpearljellyblob)

Bud Fox (Tohst) - 15 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, PsyKater, LegoDad, Fred Daniel Yam, Kristel, Tamamono, Antonio, -obelix-, Captain Nemo, Bob, jamesn, Clanure)

Davey Osborne (Mencot) - 3 votes (Debricker, Jedi master Brick, badboytje88)

Ricky Sanders (Brickington) - 6 votes (penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, penalty, Wedge09)

Day One has ended. A majority has voted for Bud Fox (Tohst) to be expelled.

8544252448_08d3718df4_z.jpg

apertureacademy3.png

The results of this expulsion will be revealed tomorrow.

And now for one more lesson before you leave for the day.

8542080419_7a740f86fb_c.jpg

8543180480_e8af6917d9_c.jpg

8543180904_79088c476e_c.jpg

apertureacademy3.png

Day 1 is over and this post will now be locked.

You have exactly 24 Hours from this post to submit your night actions.

No late actions will be accepted.