whitswj

Astro-miners Mobile Command Center

WOW this thing is huuuge! How long did this take ?

I would not even begin to understand how you start something like this, form planning to construction. I am still building very small scale. Would love to see the pics with the background you are talking about. It should look very good like that.

Very nice model and I like that you have fitted out the interior with detail. Have you done this throughout the model to make it playable or just in the bits shown? Either way it is a really nice vehicle.

This is so good, whitswj! The trans-yellow and bley colour scheme give me vibes of Classic Space, but then all the bright tiles and stripes confuse me. It's great, the shape is wonderful, the little robotic landing craft is Classic-Spacey - very good all round!

And I like all the Death Stars (are they suspension? fuel tanks? something else?).

Cool thanks for the info. Quite interesting. It may just help me in future if I try something big as well.

Very nice, the observation windows in the front look great, I love the overall shape of it and those tracks :thumbup: .

Ah I thought I commented on this!

This is so awesome... I love how you are kept up with the details even though you were building such a large structure!

The brightly lit highlights are a nice touch.

I would really love to see this at a convention (BFVA? :wink:) with a full blown mining layout :grin:

Sounds good. I'm sure this will be (one of, if not the) highlight of BFVA (what is that actually?).

Impresive build! I love the ammount of detail and workable features. Adding those death star balls is a great idea.

Amazing! I especially like the shape of the treads and the angles that give it a "Trojan horse" feeling, but it's really the small little details like those cute little robots and all the greebles that make it for me. And you even added play features like an opening bay! When this is finished, it will be worth 100 death Stars because of the fantastic quality that went in. :laugh:

There's really only one thing I would change, instead of of a checkered pattern on the deck I would use a smoother pattern like stripes. And the bay doors would look great if they have big >>><<< designs on them. :blush:

All in all, great work!

Edited by A Plastic Infinity