Logan McOwen

Hero Factory 2013

Official LEGOshop calendar confirms the promotion with the black brain, which will apparently be numbered 40084. Definitely looking forward to that.

Edited by Dorek

A black brain you say? This I must see.

I imagine it'll be black with red eyes.. to match the other brains, bar the one that came with "Dragon Bolt".

Strangely the only color brain they haven't released is Red, like all the brains seen in the Brain Attack episode. And purple, but I doubt we'll see that any time soon.

EDIT: Just had a thought. If Hero Factory still has trouble with the Brains, and an undead-type theme comes into being.. problem solved right there. Zombies and their brains..

Edited by Cirkit

Do we even know if Hero Factory will have another wave? As far as I recall, there were already rumours that it might end after Brain Attack...

As far as I recall, there were already rumours that it might end after Brain Attack...

I hope it DOESN'T end..... I really liked(and love) it's story and Sets. Everything about it is great! I feel that TLC should keep HERO Factory active, I believe It has potential.

Whoever started that rumor is beyond nuts.

Why in the heck would Lego end HF after BA,I mean I've seen stupid things,but that is just stupid.

HF has at least one to two years left IMO,due to plotholes/cliffhangers.It has to end correctly and not like that.

EDIT: Just had a thought. If Hero Factory still has trouble with the Brains, and an undead-type theme comes into being.. problem solved right there. Zombies and their brains..

Yes,that could work out.I remember that open fantasy discussion about what would you want for new HF wave and everybody started saying zombies.In some ways the brains could(if they have the power to due so)take over the junk/scrap yard of old,rusty,dead parts of robots and what not and mutate them to sorta be like zombies?

Man that would be awesome IMO.

HF is confirmed for 2014, so I doubt it would end after Brain Attack. Whoever said that obviously hates HERO Factory.

Official LEGOshop calendar confirms the promotion with the black brain, which will apparently be numbered 40084. Definitely looking forward to that.

Great! I hope it's an online offer too, though.

A black brain you say? This I must see.

I imagine it'll be black with red eyes.. to match the other brains, bar the one that came with "Dragon Bolt".

it is: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=11523

HF is confirmed for 2014, so I doubt it would end after Brain Attack. Whoever said that obviously hates HERO Factory.

Yep. Confirmation has come in the form of a job offer posted last July to work on designing the 2014 Hero Factory sets, as well as Advance and Ghost collaborating on the 2014 Hero Factory TV special.

Anyway, the black brain promotion is pretty neat. I'll try to make it to a LEGO store within that time.

Anyway, the black brain promotion is pretty neat. I'll try to make it to a LEGO store within that time.

It is moments like this when I hate not being near a Lego store,well I might be going to San Antonio so I may be able to pick it up.

And my Brain for the Hero or Monster contest is confirmed...to be released in July. Now that's got to be the silliest oversight I've made in quite a while.

Contest ends on July 18, right? You could just get it in under the radar if you wait.

Edit: Natch, the 9th. That's silly.

Edited by Dorek

Whoever started that rumor is beyond nuts.

Why in the heck would Lego end HF after BA,I mean I've seen stupid things,but that is just stupid.

Well, it was rumoured that Hero Factory might end because of that stuff about TLG doesn't want to keep too long on a single theme, and Brain Attack would had been the 3rd year for it by now.

So it wasn't a rumour like "HF is done after BA.", more something like "Is it possible that HF will end soon?

I wasn't also aware of any plotholes or cliffhangers in the story, since I don't pay attention to it at all.

On a not so related side-note: I don't understand why apparently everything nowadays needs zombies. Granted, I question this mostly because I don't like those brain-munchers in the first place, but even if it would be something that I like (like... uhm... dinosaurs), I wouldn't want that included everywhere just for the sake of having it.

Final HF set= Furockormer XXXXXL

Just an idea

All jokes aside if they are continuing, I really, REALLY want a theme to the heroes that is a bit more inspiring than the Brains. Western theme, Space theme, Apocalyptic, SOMETHING. Granted many people may enjoy the concept of brain attack, but for me it's just not striking any "wow" factors and this whole year has just been a money saver.

I just want actual villains. Not mutated beasts doing evil against their will.

Actually, I want something like 1.0. Favorite wave.

Kalhiki

I find it mildly unfair that the black brain should be so exclusive. It's happened to other themes, I guess it's Hero Factory's turn.

1.0 Favorite wave

^ What do you mean?

^ What do you mean?

I think he's referring to a "Best of 1.0" wave, since the first wave is the only one not done in the new ball joint system. We could have, say, a revamped Von Nebula! What happened to all the talk about him being the big bad returning?

Given that the closest LEGO Store to me is in Columbus (ohio), if anyone were able to get hold of a second set, I'd happily pay them for it. $5 max + ship.

I think he's referring to a "Best of 1.0" wave, since the first wave is the only one not done in the new ball joint system. We could have, say, a revamped Von Nebula! What happened to all the talk about him being the big bad returning?

Well, he was deliberately made a plot point in Breakout, to the point where they confusingly included his actual character model representing an ability of Voltix's. People figured he might be the big bad in 2013. For all we know, he is, either the "Unknown villain" seen at the beginning of Brain Attack (and presumably the end of Breakout) or somebody even higher up. The story has left some fairly big plot threads open, so I'm hoping that 2014 sees a lot of resolution to all of it.

Given that the closest LEGO Store to me is in Columbus (ohio), if anyone were able to get hold of a second set, I'd happily pay them for it. $5 max + ship.

Actually, the accessory pack is planned on being valid for S@H orders as well, so... I'd save that five dollars for LEGO's shipping =P

Edited by Dorek

Apocalyptic

:wub: . This could be great, pursue some villain to a ruined planet, with ragtag villains. That'd be great. :sweet:

Actually, the accessory pack is planned on being valid for S@H orders as well, so... I'd save that five dollars for LEGO's shipping =P

Really? Excellent.

I just want actual villains. Not mutated beasts doing evil against their will.

Actually, I want something like 1.0. Favorite wave.

Kalhiki

That explains the 1.0 Weapons in your DoE comic. (Love It!)

^ What do you mean?

I thought it was kinda clear... he's saying that he wants a wave with regular villains, similar to 1.0, because it was his favorite wave.

When I say "planned" I mean it says in the fine print that the promotion is valid for store purchases AND S@H orders, so presumably they'll keep to that. I've never gotten one of their special gifts though (like those minifigs) so I don't really know how they include that in the ordering process.