Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Event '07 signing up !!

It seems I have vacation from the 25th of April till the 4th of May, the change is getting bigger I'll be there...

Well your welcome and the new Pirats movie aint out yet at the time, so you do have time he he

Hobbes are you sure there cant be 3 in a room? hmmm

Not with the "official" Legolandtours offers, I'm afraid. But I'm looking into alternatives. They're not that close to the park, though (at least 2 - 4 km away)...

Well at windsor we also walked good to come in shap fpr Lego hunting ;-)

But we maybe have to do with 2 man rooms...

Well at windsor we also walked good to come in shap fpr Lego hunting ;-)

But we maybe have to do with 2 man rooms...

And not all of the "alternatives" that are reasonable close sell Legoland tickets. If they do, it's one-day tickets only. So that complicates things, too, and might make it more expensive in the end...

Well why not just buy at the park? And here in Denmark the Seson Ticket price are better the 3 day tickets..

What is MILF, DILF and LEILF *wacko* ?

will tll you at the event ;-) Can't tell you here :-P

I agree X-D! Need to know basis :-P!

Event On

copmike

So all eventers, when are we meeting and when are we leaving? I tried to book tickets today, the cheap ones where allready gone, so my LEGO spending budget for the event just when down, not good. Do some of you have any idea of which airport (stuttgart or munich) that is the easiest to get to and from LEGOLand? How is the rest of you guys getting to Germany?

Morten

So all eventers, when are we meeting and when are we leaving? I tried to book tickets today, the cheap ones where allready gone, so my LEGO spending budget for the event just when down, not good. Do some of you have any idea of which airport (stuttgart or munich) that is the easiest to get to and from LEGOLand? How is the rest of you guys getting to Germany?

Morten

Good points Morten ;-) Lets all answer in this thread so we can keep this one solely for signing up ;-)

Tks in advance guys and gals !!

*yoda*

I relly would like to go,but I dont know if I can.Whats it about?

I relly would like to go,but I dont know if I can.Whats it about?

The event ?

Its a really friendly gathering of Eurobrickers !! Its shameless parc attraction thrills, food and of course shopping and loads of fun ;-)

Event On !!

*yoda*

The event ?

Its a really friendly gathering of Eurobrickers !! Its shameless parc attraction thrills, food and of course shopping and loads of fun ;-)

Event On !!

*yoda*

no actually the event is about war on two fronts: one at the pab, one at the fire fighting station :-P the rest is really fun though :-P

sign me up for the weekend yoda *sweet* friday - sunday. still, i also need confirmation of the dates! i need to book plane tickets and prefer to do that asap

*** N E W S F L A S H ***

I've got an offer from legolandtours.de. Unfortunately their hotel is 30 min by car from LEGOLAND. That is too far.

Since I've been looking for other options anyway I found a B&B-like "hotel". It's 3 km from LEGOLAND and offers a walkway for the fit people where you don't have to cross or walk along any roads (you can drive there, too, of course). They currently have plenty of rooms left and also offer accomodation for more than 2 (legolandtours only offered 2 adults per room).

Price range is from 55-75 Euro per night.

Tickets are not included, neither is parking at LEGOLAND. You can buy 1-day tickets for the same price as at LEGOLAND.

So, what about the not-sure attendees (Mr Tiber, captaintau, Alex)? Any of you come? As I said, currently there's enough rooms available, but the longer we wait the chances we won't get enough rooms might increase. Please check if you can come as soon as possible!

Here's the homepage of the B&B: G

*** N E W S F L A S H ***

I've got an offer from legolandtours.de. Unfortunately their hotel is 30 min by car from LEGOLAND. That is too far.

Since I've been looking for other options anyway I found a B&B-like "hotel". It's 3 km from LEGOLAND and offers a walkway for the fit people where you don't have to cross or walk along any roads (you can drive there, too, of course). They currently have plenty of rooms left and also offer accomodation for more than 2 (legolandtours only offered 2 adults per room).

Price range is from 55-75 Euro per night.

Tickets are not included, neither is parking at LEGOLAND. You can buy 1-day tickets for the same price as at LEGOLAND.

So, what about the not-sure attendees (Mr Tiber, captaintau, Alex)? Any of you come? As I said, currently there's enough rooms available, but the longer we wait the chances we won't get enough rooms might increase. Please check if you can come as soon as possible!

Here's the homepage of the B&B: G