LeoWong

[LOTR] mini LEGO Bag End

79003 is too expensive for a S2 student in HONG KONG ,so I just build a smaller one instead

134633yy7j5cg3pznlnj7y.jpg

134644wkuils5wik8glsir.jpg

134640rj1jjznz756trzy3.jpg

1346350huufllxj84rxvzu.jpg

it only take place 18*12

1346425ppp85pr4882x84u.jpg

134637p8d5xsz858xy82xz.jpg

enjoy =]

Edited by LeoWong

I was really bummed when I got into this thread, and the reason why is because I thought there actually was a mini bag end set.

Luckily, your MOC has cheered me up. I love this, sadly it's probably way too many pieces for a poly bag but it looks fantastic. All the details are there and it's like fort sized.

I would buy this set in a heartbeat if it was official. Great job LeoWong!

Excellent work!!! I really love the way you've perfectly captured the actual model in about 1/3 the size. Awesome. :classic:

This is very nice! It reminds me of why I must get into mini and micro builds. So much detail in so littie space. This is an excellent recreation of Bag End in a 1/3 scale.

Many people are going to copy this! You've started something here.

It is amazing what we can do when "forced" to by circumstance.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

I was also hoping for a "mini" sized bag end. With that said, I may have to try my hand at it myself then.

However, your build is creative and well done. This may be considered "midi?" scale..

Either way, very nicely done. I am a fan. And I'm sure not every Hobbit on Bag End has a large house like Bilbo, so this is very fitting.

Keep up the good work! I will check back and probably steal, borrow some ideas.

thank you guys ,your comment really cheer me up to make more creation ,I am glad that you like this moc and idea ,I will keep my good work. :D

(my English not so good ,hope you understand )

I was also hoping for a "mini" sized bag end. With that said, I may have to try my hand at it myself then.

However, your build is creative and well done. This may be considered "midi?" scale..

Either way, very nicely done. I am a fan. And I'm sure not every Hobbit on Bag End has a large house like Bilbo, so this is very fitting.

Keep up the good work! I will check back and probably steal, borrow some ideas.

o yes ,sorry for my poor English ,it should be midi ,thx

Edited by LeoWong

First the original, then a HUGE one, then this! So many versions of the Bag End set.

Cool little MOC!

-Sci

To further add, I may actually build a set up with this and make a full scaled Hobbiton only without minifigures. That way, I could display more in smaller space. We'll see if I ever get around to it.

Great build though. Seriously. Keep it up.

This is great! Although for a more appropriate scale, I'd say it was Chibi. I like that it has all the charm of the full size Bag End.