Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Six: Under Pressure

That sounded odd. What I'm saying is, if I'm the one investigated and when I turn up town, Sara will likely be lynched. The same applies if Sara is investigated and turns up town.

Even if he were investigated as town, I have a bad vibe off of Mike.

vote: Mike (bob)

Also, what vibe do I give off?

Certainly I'll switch my vote if Mike is found to be town, but no harm in keeping my vote there for now, is there?

No, of course not. I'm just being a busy-body. Hedgehogs have a habit of being control freaks in situations like this. :blush:

Also, what vibe do I give off?

A bad one. He just said that. :tongue: I think you mean to ask why you give him a bad vibe. :wink:

A bad one. He just said that. :tongue: I think you mean to ask why you give him a bad vibe. :wink:

Yes, thank you.

Vote Count

Mike (Bob) - 2 Votes (JimButcher,badboytje88, def)

Sara (TheBoyWonder) - 1 Vote (iamded)

Fred (def) - 3 Votes (penalty, penalty, penalty)

With 13 players left, a majority of 7 is required for lynch.

There are 26 hours left in the day.

I find Mike giving his lunch to Oscar on day one suspicious. We've already seen that Tammy and Daisy tried to ingratiate themselves to Oscar early on. Likely, in their scum plans, that was an early strategy. I can believe Mike would take part in his lazy way. Add to that, when Daisy was having her tantrums, she quickly gave a little of it to Mike too, but for no real reason. It's plausible that it was a plan to keep distance between the two. The only 'pro-town' thing I can say for Mike is that he voted for Daisy...when there was no threat of a lynch, which can also be a scum ploy.

Her attitude today is townie enough, but it's also exactly what Ginny was lectured for not doing yesterday, so I can see it being intergrated into Mike's plan today.

Mike, why don't you say who is a better lynch than you?

Bunsen says that Sara is Town.

Vote: Mike (Bob). If you're Town, thanks for the lunch and I'm sorry. Thanks for contributing to removing the most suspicious members of our group. If you're Scum, nice work, but burn in hell. :grin:

Bunsen strikes again! There isn't really too much else to go off of now, and while there's still a chance of Sara or someone already investigated being the Godfather I think it's still safe to Vote: Mike (Bob).

Well, I guess that settles today's vote. And if we're wrong, tomorrow we must look for the mole who has slipped through the net...

Vote: Mike (Bob)

With Bunsen clearing Sara, I think voting for Mike is the best choice we have. Neigh!

I have been near-absent in the last 2 days (gamedays) and would like to aplologize for that! I promise to be more active as of tomorrow!

Bunsen says that Sara is Town.

Vote: Mike (Bob). If you're Town, thanks for the lunch and I'm sorry. Thanks for contributing to removing the most suspicious members of our group. If you're Scum, nice work, but burn in hell. :grin:

Well then:

Thanks for your help! You've sure given is a lot to work with...

Well, if Bunsen's cleared one, by rule of elimination, the other must be the final Scum. Vote: Mike (Bob) Sorry if you're Town, which, judging by the investigation, is unlikely. If you are not the last Scum, then we may be facing the Godfather or a crafty scum, who somehow slipped behind our investigations or in among our confirmed roles.

I've just talked to Oscar who says everyone but me is cleared. Since I'm not scum, I can offer the advice to look toward those that you cleared early on. Or maybe the cult. I find it hard to believe that the cult didn't convert anyone.

I'm not trying to save myself, I'm done for, but tomorrow, on Day Seven, use my advice and look towards those that you've investigated. I'm honestly not sure that there can be a conversion (converting to murderers?), but if there was it'd be with someone already checked. Another thing to note: please take a look again at those that you absolutely are certain are town.

Also, as Dansmith said, there's the distinct possibility that the investigator has investigated the "Godfather" who would likely turn up as town like most people in that position do.

There's not much other advice I can offer because I'm sure you'll know to do this tomorrow. I'm still willing to take questions and perhaps I'll come up with more to say later on.

What I said, Mike, was the pretty much everyone is cleared but you. If you're not Scum, I'm worried there's a very clever mole in our group and I have an idea where to look for that. If the Cult is still around, I think I would know who those perpetrators are as well.

I'm really hoping you are the last Scum, though. Until we see otherwise, I don't want to start poking people that are verified. Some people have been verified by the hider and investigator while we have a couple that are just verified by the Actions they've claimed.

Also, there's an unverified person who has slipped under the radar... my gears just started turning a little bit.

Vote Count

Mike (Bob) - 10 Votes (JimButcher,badboytje88, def, Hinckley, PsyKater, DarthPotato, Cecilie,TheBoyWonder, Dragonator, PirateDave84, Dannylonglegs)

With 13 players left, a majority of 7 is required for lynch.

There are 6.5 hours left in the day.

WIth final vote count of 10, Mike (Bob) has been chosen for lynch

Mike (Bob) - 10 Votes (JimButcher,badboytje88, def, Hinckley, PsyKater, DarthPotato, Cecilie,TheBoyWonder, Dragonator, PirateDave84, Dannylonglegs)

Day 6 is now over.

You have 24 hours to get your night actions in.

Reminder:

You may not quote PMs from other players. Quoting PMs from other players will result in a same-day 3-vote penalty against you for each incident.

8336557214_14356555f9_c.jpg

8234239796_18dc8ae963_t.jpg

"Well, Mike, the group has chosen you for lynch today. We'll just go talk to the dogs now."

8233177855_ceb31d06b2_t.jpg

"Fine, whatever. Here, let's just use my own handcuffs. Who cares anyway."

You have 4 hours to get night actions in.