Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Heartlake Heartbreak - Day Six: Under Pressure

I'm a bit wary of lynching Katie without more certainty, because of the sibling issue. If she's a townie, we'll be losing two townies in one go. But seriously Katie, why are you not helping us out here? Why don't you start by telling us who you targeted last night?

And Billie, you did not address my points... I'm not trusting either you or Katie at this point.

Sorry guys, I was only here short for some times to read my book about Heroes and to talk in private to some people. I did not check this thread after my last post. If I had, I had post something. This: :head_back:

Sorry. But Billie, maybe Oscar is not in love with you that much. First of all, I targeted him and this is how I found out that I can trust him. How, I don't want to tell you. For reasons. Oscar checked me the same time and is sure about me being town (as sure as he can be without clear investigation result, so far I understand). This night I used my action and shared my results with Oscar. There is something going on behind the scenes what you do not know.

Now I think, why are you so fixated on lynching me, a known sibling, that had slipped in the first days and had a big target on his back? As it is so easy to get rid of two townies? As some others have still suspicions about me?

Why did you spare your "lunch" until now? Was it even a lunch or rather an action? Are you the Scum watcher maybe? :angry:

Billie, I should've contacted you by PM to update you. I've been very busy with the hedghehog family visiting for hedgehog Christmas. I'm still on extended holiday so my organization skills got a little sloppy yesterday.

Katie did come back to me, but it took some time. Here's what I know.

1. Heather (fhomess) had an Action. It was not the jailkeeper as I've previously said. I said that to protect the real jailkeeper. There, I lied. But I don't think this should be a case of lynch all liars. I did it to protect our jailkeeper.

2. Why reveal it now? Because I believe it's possible Katie inherited Heather's role. At least that's the story I'm getting. Katie claims to have been given the tracker role after Heather died and targeted me with it on Night Four.

3. Also, on Night Four, I used the glass given to me by the Inventor on Katie and got a result of Town.

4. As those who were in the group conversation with Daisy about the siblings, it would be really surprising if Katie and Daisy were on the same team. Although, stranger things have happened.

All of that considered, makes me think that Katie is a bad target for a lynch. We would lose a sibling along with her and we're seeing evidence that she is Town. Heather never told me what her role was but she did basically "threaten" Daisy with it, saying that she had a way to tell if someone was lying about their Action being their lunch or not. That could've been achieved with the tracker Action. So, the story, as odd as it's delivered and as often as Katie disappears after reading something (that's all metagaming) it seems to scan.

Now it's all on the table for people to see if I'm missing some glaring Scum-tell.

Overall, we're in a great position as Town. There can only be one or two Scum left and we've seen them kill the last few nights so we know there haven't been any conversions. It's 11 against 2 or 12 against 1, so we can take the time to remove all of the suspicious from our list without being absolutely certain. Yes, this may take some time, but we're shooting fish in a barrel now... :sweet: Good position to be in. It would take six more days for the Scum to win and a lot of stupid mistakes on our part. We've done the ground work. We know what's going on. There's a very strong Town block behind the scenes. The remaining Scum have to be one or two of just a handful of people we all suspect...

Sorry. But Billie, maybe Oscar is not in love with you that much. First of all, I targeted him and this is how I found out that I can trust him. How, I don't want to tell you. For reasons. Oscar checked me the same time and is sure about me being town (as sure as he can be without clear investigation result, so far I understand). This night I used my action and shared my results with Oscar. There is something going on behind the scenes what you do not know.

Sorry. We cross-posted. Yes, I spilled your role. But, people were asking about you behind the scenes and starting to come after you in the day thread as well. It's best to have this on the table. That way everyone can see the reasoning behind why you were so high on the suspect list at first and now should be taken off of it...or at least moved lower. Something still bugs me about your earlier behavior in the game and tracker can be a convenient claim. Scum are often given a tracker, actually. So, it's not about your role that I revealed it, it's about you being the one claiming it. Now there's nowhere for you to hide if you are Scum.

Sorry Cece, missed your comment.

Why did you conveniently save your lunch for that long, and then suddenly, on the exact night someone targets Oscar for a kill, you choose to watch him?

After we lynched Shadell and she managed to get away I didn’t know who I could and who I couldn’t trust…But I thought there would be a lot of action going on around Oscar. So that’s why I chose to eat my lunch and target him.

And then you come running forward with that result, after keeping it to yourself for so long that you had a watcher lunch?

I kept it to myself because I didn’t want to put a target on my head just because I had a nice can of luscious peaches. And I didn’t really come running forward with the result. After I got my result I firstly contacted Oscar about it. I came forward in the daytime topic, but I didn’t mention Katies name because I wanted to give her a chance to explain it herself. Which she didn’t.

Did you hope it would make us look at you as cleared, since you helped out with your lunch?

Nope I am just trying to help out, since for the first time in a few days I can actually help out.

Now I think, why are you so fixated on lynching me, a known sibling, that had slipped in the first days and had a big target on his back? As it is so easy to get rid of two townies? As some others have still suspicions about me?

Why did you spare your "lunch" until now? Was it even a lunch or rather an action? Are you the Scum watcher maybe?

I explained before why I spared my lunch until now, and no it’s not an action but a little can of peaches. And I know that Katie is a sibling, but heck even those can be scummy.

For now Katie, I will rest my point but I am still suspicious of you.

For the record, I trust Billie.

Billie and Sara have been confirmed more by their actions than Night Actions. Both were helpful with their lunches, which would be a smart Scum move. I'll have to look back through communications with others to come up with more suspects, but for now, that's all we have to work on. I'll let you know as soon as something starts piecing together...

And obviously that has changed since first thing this morning. If I had been thinking (which clearly I wasn't as I outed our protector :hmpf:) I should've known as soon as the day started that Billie was confirmed Town. :wink:

Bunsen should help us through the day. I've asked him to investigate either Mike or Sara.

However, we could have him check Katie, just to be sure she wasn't tailored when I investigated her? :blush: OK, maybe I have tunnel vision on Katie. You're just weird, Katie! :blush: Sorry.

Ok Billie, seems you are clear for now.

And seems Katie is clear for now too.

Maybe Mike and Sara can speak up a little more, so we can hear their opinion on what's going on here. They have both been mostly dead weight throughout this ordeal. Time to step up!

I'm content with voting Mike or Sara unless they are cleared as well. Like Oscar said, we're down to only a few scum now, and we have to root out those who are not cleared. Mike, we will not be wasting our lynch on you. A true townie would offer himself up for the town's sake, since we're at no risk voting you today.

Looking back on past days, I haven't seen much of note. People were suspicious of Shadell, she talked her way out of suspicion, not well enough though, ended up dead, then people thought she was janitored...

I haven't seen much exciting, except this, when the now ex-scum Daisy votes for Katie. Day 3, I suppose it was time the scum could make a gambit like that, voting for one of their own, but I'm not sure. Given all the doubt around Katie's allegiance, it seems something worth mentioning.

On a more personal note, Amy, may I ask you out on a date? :wub:

Oh my. :blush: That depends on how good you are with your hands... for fixing fences, you see. :wink:

so it'd be nice to see everyone's balls on the table

Neigh, mine are too big for any lowly table!

Interesting night, not much progress with the kills unfortunately... that's a bit of a let down, we were doing so well. :sceptic: Interesting that Shadell was a neutral, but it does make sense with her disappearing instead of dying I guess. At least she seems not to have caused any damage with her neutral role.

What a pain to see the day-vig killed, that sucks as well. Not the best night guys, but keep it together! We must be getting close to figuring out who the scum are simply by a process of elimination, unless there is a Godfather who slipped by during investigation... it is often the mole in the town block that manages to get away with things for the longest, Jesus Oscar should know that well. :grin: Neigh!

I agree with the general consensus today. As far as I know, there are very few unconfirmed individuals. Among those are Sara and Mike. Lets have one investigated and we can move on from there. :classic: I'm really hoping that we win today. They should only have one (or maybe two) members left, and there are few places to hide.

I'd prefer not being voted for, however if my death will lower the number of "uncleared persons" then so be it. I'll sacrifice myself in favor of getting this quickly resolved. I cannot offer a defence because no charges have been brought before me.

And while I think that perhaps you're wasting a valuable lynch on me, the thing is that you don't have a better target.

Sorry for not posting, but I have been quite busy. I have been useful with my lunch, and allowed a claim to be confirmed. If I was scum, I would not of brought this forward, as this boosted the Town.

Ill do my best to help the town.

Sorry for not posting, but I have been quite busy. I have been useful with my lunch, and allowed a claim to be confirmed. If I was scum, I would not of brought this forward, as this boosted the Town.

Ill do my best to help the town.

A Scum could do that just as easily as a Townie. I'm not accusing you--we'll figure out which of the two unconfirmed people is scum when the investigation comes in--but that doesn't confirm you as a Townie. A smart scum would figure out the identity of a PR and not kill him/her until he/she is trusted.

Hmm... hmmmmm.... I'm hesitant to vote for Bob due to his lack of defence and willingness to kick the bucket. No alternate lynch targets brought forward, not even Sara. Unless it was a terrible gambit, or a death of their own somehow boosts the scum team, I don't see Bob being scum. Although if it was a gambit, then he played me. :tongue:

Still, I'm more comfortable voting for Sara right now, that "I had lunch therefore am town" excuse doesn't really cut it for me. :sceptic:

Vote: Sara (TheBoyWonder)

Hmm... hmmmmm.... I'm hesitant to vote for Bob due to his lack of defence and willingness to kick the bucket. No alternate lynch targets brought forward, not even Sara. Unless it was a terrible gambit, or a death of their own somehow boosts the scum team, I don't see Bob being scum. Although if it was a gambit, then he played me. :tongue:

Still, I'm more comfortable voting for Sara right now, that "I had lunch therefore am town" excuse doesn't really cut it for me. :sceptic:

Vote: Sara (TheBoyWonder)

If you had read it properly, I said that I used my lunch to the towns benefit, and helped clear someone.

Vote Count

Mike (Bob) - 2 Votes (JimButcher,badboytje88)

Sara (TheBoyWonder) - 1 Vote (iamded)

With 13 players left, a majority of 7 is required for lynch.

There are 31 hours left in the day.

I know I said we shouldn't rely so much on our Actions, but we are waiting on Bunsen to clear one of these two. Shouldn't we wait to vote until we've heard from him? :look:

I know I said we shouldn't rely so much on our Actions, but we are waiting on Bunsen to clear one of these two. Shouldn't we wait to vote until we've heard from him? :look:

Certainly I'll switch my vote if Mike is found to be town, but no harm in keeping my vote there for now, is there?

Whatever the results are will sign the death warrants for either of us, so I'll hold my vote off for now.

Even if he were investigated as town, I have a bad vibe off of Mike.

vote: Mike (bob)