DoubleT

Lego Star Wars Spring/Summer 07

As weve yet to even see pics of the hoth base i think its a little to soon to even guess about its price

Retrospect this year of Star Wars 2007....Lego is super! I am so overjoyed *sweet* !

I think I will get one of the Cawlers frist before I judge it. Its different..... love the tread though.

I just really really really what the TX 130 fighter tank. *wub*

That is the land vehicle I like the most. So, if TLC is making EU, game and other Star Wars based vehicles they really need to make that one.

Also, where the heck are the 501st clones? Those are the poster childs of the clones.

The 501st sit at the right hand of Lord Vader. They are Vaders personal clones, they are the best of the best ;-) .

This new tie crawler is a goldmine for old style threads *y* ! Technic builders will be happy X-D

Wow how smexy! I quite like it. Admittedly I'm still a LOT more interested in the MTT but this is something I did want, so I can't complain. It looks quite awesome. Nothing special minifig wise but I'm liking the fact that new weapons have been included instead of just using two single red studs for guns, and the tracks look perfecto.

MTT looks great from all the new pics, tie crawler looks like a great start for more EU sets, and probably the next sets will be the republic cruiser and the sith infiltrator on count of they were the last ones on the lego poll for the list of sets last year.

As ive been mocing my sandcrawler those threads are a gawd send to say the least, finally i can buy threads cheaper than on BS.

Uh-uh. Yoda has made yet another new nickname. Blackie...........Hmmm.............doesn't sound to 'politically correct' X-D

Looooooooooooool :-D You know, me and politically correct :-P

Hey, that black stalion was named blackie as well hehe >:-)

And that Tie Crawler can be called treadie :-P Its actually based on a Metallica song called "don't tread on me" !! Its the well known song of Jawas before they are squashed :-D

*yoda*

*wacko* i hate to think what you will come up with next *yoda* X-D :-P

After seeing the Tie Crawler i just hope that lego starts giving us more EU sets and dosent just drop it like they did the Tie Drone.

*wacko* i hate to think what you will come up with next *yoda* X-D :-P

loool !! Trust me, you don't want to know :-D

I just thought of something: since those MFs pack are really selling incredibly well, TLC might venture into a EU Imperial MF pack 8-

Well those sets would be sweet but i would rather first have MF packs based on the movie troopers (come on snowies). :-)

Been a way for a few days so it looks like I've missed out on some great news.

I want a TIE Crawler. That looks excellent. Just to recap (and to ensure I've got it right). the upcoming sets are:

7660 Naboo Fighter / Vulture Droid

7661 Jedi Starfighter (the Eta-2 Actis, not the Aethersprite) with Hyperdrive Ring

7662 MTT

7664 TIE Crawler

Is there a 7663?

Well those sets would be sweet but i would rather first have MF packs based on the movie troopers (come on snowies). :-)

I know what you mean mate !! TLC has to give us OT MF packs (Hoth and Endor *wub* ) before anything else !!

This Hoth set is by far the most anticipated set for me 8-

I've been wondering about the odd cut-off in the bottom of the pic. It doesn't look like a part of any of the known '07 sets and looks kinda like the nose of an X-wing so I think Lego might have made a Z-95 Headhunter.

captaintau brings up a good point: Where is 7663? - I think it is this mystery set.

Has anybody in the UK seen the 2007 star wars models in Toys r Us stores yet?? I've been checking for weeks but still nothing. They have had some models in my local Westgate store for a while now, but only the smaller models.

Has anybody in the UK seen the 2007 star wars models in Toys r Us stores yet?? I've been checking for weeks but still nothing. They have had some models in my local Westgate store for a while now, but only the smaller models.

Nope, it seemsthat TRU are doing away with all lego in general. My local 2 stores only have a few Exo Force sets and a few city ones and thats it nothing else at all. :'-(

Try John Lewis they had a huge stock of the 07 line, apart from them then you may find a few in some smaller shops like totaly toys if not then its online shopping all the way im afraid :-/

Yep it seems the days of hunting for new sets are all but over for us in England. :-(

Perhaps 7663 is the Hoth Base, but isn't in there because it isn't finished yet? I dont know anything about EU, but the Crawler (or 'Treadie as *yoda* calls it) looks neat. Probably because I like tanks, and it has treads. :-P I love treads! :-D :-D :-D

Ahaaaah, are thay finally really going into the EU? May be we'll start to see some cool Yuuzhan Vong things then... (heh, I can have my hopes, can't I)

I've been wondering about the odd cut-off in the bottom of the pic. It doesn't look like a part of any of the known '07 sets and looks kinda like the nose of an X-wing so I think Lego might have made a Z-95 Headhunter.

captaintau brings up a good point: Where is 7663? - I think it is this mystery set.

Current speculation is that 7663 is either the Hoth Base or the new Falcon. Those are the other two sets that have been 'unofficially' confirmed.

Nice call on the Z-95. That's probably as good of a guess as I have seen. However, there is probably a simple explanation for it. I can't believe there would be another new set shown there without photos surfacing somewhere...