CM4Sci

2013 Galaxy Squad

Where the heck are you guys getting these polybags? I thought they would be at WM, but I went to three different WM's in my city and nothing. :hmpf_bad:

And I've been staring at the Vermin Vaporizer box in my kitchen for two weeks and still haven't built that bastard, yet.

I haven't seen either polybag at my Walmart (Though they're swimming in the Gandalf, Chima, Star Wars, and Batmobile polybags, but no GS), which is a shame.

I found one copy of 30230 Mini Mech at my Walmart near Buffalo, NY. It was alone sitting on some Chima stuff. I looked for a display of any kind of polybags, but that was the only one I saw.

Finished the Vermin Vaporizer yesterday. I must say, that is a fine model. The stickers were a total pain in the rear, but it would look stupid without them. Now, all said and done, it's nice to have the truck in my space collection. I just love it. :sweet:

Where the heck are you guys getting these polybags? I thought they would be at WM, but I went to three different WM's in my city and nothing. :hmpf_bad:

And I've been staring at the Vermin Vaporizer box in my kitchen for two weeks and still haven't built that bastard, yet.

Same here, except I need to assemble Warp Stinger. :P

Seriously man, I just want to collect 1 of each of the GS figs and some of the Chima bird people (for a Blacktron/Chima alliance! :tongue: ), but there's always some douche buying like 15 polybags with a coupon.

That or the people just steal them because people in Los Angeles suck lol.

Got Mini Mech at Walmart today, it was just laying by some LEGO sets like someone threw it there, and I had the guy check, last one. . . Hopefully I can find a few more, would have liked more than one.

I've only got 70700 (that's basically all you can from the European box), and it a really nice set. My only gripe (accidentally typed grope xD) is that it has a hole in the lower side. But it's a great set!

Seriously man, I just want to collect 1 of each of the GS figs and some of the Chima bird people (for a Blacktron/Chima alliance! :tongue: ), but there's always some douche buying like 15 polybags with a coupon.

Wait, Walmart has LEGO coupons? I like your idea with the Chima dudes. Sounds like it would be pretty unique.

Any word of the availability of the Summer wave? Usually we start seeing them pop up around May. I wanna know if I should start saving up!

Any word of the availability of the Summer wave? Usually we start seeing them pop up around May. I wanna know if I should start saving up!

That's what I'm guessing. I hope they don't pull an August release thing like they sometime do with SW and exclusive sets. If we're lucky, we might start seeing them next week!

That's what I'm guessing. I hope they don't pull an August release thing like they sometime do with SW and exclusive sets. If we're lucky, we might start seeing them next week!

Let's hope so. Lots of good themes this summer - LotR and now that new Western. I just hope my fiscal responsibility wins over my inner LEGO nerd.

The summer wave is available on the US Toys R Us site. Everything is marked up, but available for shipping.

The summer wave is available on the US Toys R Us site. Everything is marked up, but available for shipping.

That was quick.

Walmart can be tricky. They are not often in the Lego aisle. They sometimes end up in with seasonal stuff (Christmas, Easter, Halloween, valentines day etc) and I have frequently found then amongst low cost toys in the clearance aisle.

For Taget it can be the same deal. The Polybags will either be in the seasonal displays or they may be impulse purchases near the registers. They are rarely ever near the Lego products.

So the official name of the "Elite Mosquitoid" is the Mantizoid, huh?

Also, the Galactic Titan is described as the final battle... I know Ninjago is getting more sets even after it was declared to be the final battle, but it still isn't a very good indicator of another wave. :sceptic:

NOTE TO NON-US BUYERS: New sets (on TRUs US site) are not available to ship to Australia, however they are tagged as "ships internationally" so perhaps they are available to you, check it out if you can't wait until August or whenever.

Also, the Galactic Titan is described as the final battle... I know Ninjago is getting more sets even after it was declared to be the final battle, but it still isn't a very good indicator of another wave. :sceptic:

I certainly hope that GS isn't only two waves, but it's certainly possible.

Edited by The_Creator

I want more Galaxy Squad as well, but if this is indeed the final wave, I can go back to wishing that the next space theme is the resurrection of Blacktron.

Well, if it is only two waves, that would be much better for my wallet. But then again, the success of the theme depends on our wallets. :sceptic:

About those polybags, some stores do have the older ones, like the Venator and the Batmobile. But TRU only has a few Chima and City ones. If I see any GS, I'm going to snatch a whole handfull of em. :grin:

If it's only getting two waves, too bad. If so, I'm definitely making that wallet-buster purchase at the end of the year.

Edited by DraikNova

So the official name of the "Elite Mosquitoid" is the Mantizoid, huh?

That would be pretty standard for space these days. They seem to only plan a sub theme to be 2 waves, then move on to the next.