MikeyB

BookII Varlyrio Guild: Homepage (currently not open for new members)

I agree with the others, it would be nice to have Varlyrio opened for membership, especially since (at least supposing your Challenge VI entry wins :wink: ) Varlyrio has an important roll in the next part of GoH.

I agree with the others, it would be nice to have Varlyrio opened for membership, especially since (at least supposing your Challenge VI entry wins :wink: ) Varlyrio has an important roll in the next part of GoH.

I agree it should be open for membership. Especially as there is so much history still unknown about that Guild (in other words: in Varlyrio, new members don't really have to care about old Guild histories that are only known by the first generation of GoH-members)

I wonder how much of a migration will happen from the other guilds though. I have too much tan, I am never moving.

I wonder how much of a migration will happen from the other guilds though. I have too much tan, I am never moving.

same here :grin: I hope there will be not to much migration though. Just new members for Varlyrio. Or those who are really fed up with their Guild (for example if you are Avalonian and have seen the light (through the trees :laugh: ))

Edited by Damaximus

same here :grin: I hope there will be not to much migration though. Just new members for Varlyrio. Or those who are really fed up with their Guild (for example if you are Avalonian and have seen the light (through the trees :laugh: ))

Oh! You mean the sun? We Avalonians have the sun as well, except our brains aren't melted to the point where we can ignore it... :tongue:

What about your plans opening the guild for new members ?

I would appreciate that :)

I would appreciate that :)

:look: But aren't you already a member of Avalonia (highlighted word)?

:look: But aren't you already a member of Avalonia (highlighted word)?

Kai gets brownie points for leading someone in the right direction!

By the looks of it though, Disco, your builds look... Mitgardian.

Kai gets brownie points for leading someone in the right direction!

By the looks of it though, Disco, your builds look... Mitgardian.

Thank you. :grin: As it happens, we're having brownies for supper snack... :laugh:

I don't get it why we should open Varlyrio for membership. Apart from drawing members from the other guilds away it won't change anything. We all can create stories, builds and other stuff freely in Varlyrio, even characters. I find it to be way more interesting that way as you automatically have to do somekind of connection between V. and your 'home-state'.. But lets see how the whole thing ends.

Kai gets brownie points for leading someone in the right direction

Ummm, I don't think you're authorized to give out brownie points.

Ummm, I don't think you're authorized to give out brownie points.

My brownie points have nuts, and are far less chocolatey when compared to the brownie points Regulators/Mods/and Guild Leaders have to offer. Mmmmm...

They are my own kindness to other Guild's Guild Members for hailing the Avalonian name. My mistake if you thought I was taking control. :tongue:

There was no official reaction to my sign-up, so I thought nobody would care ?

As Avalanion, you can easily build in Valyrio. :thumbup: And for now Varlyrio will stay closed for members.

There was no official reaction to my sign-up, so I thought nobody would care ?

There generally aren't official reactions. But yeah, you are allowed to change your guild. Though of course you can't change to one that's not open.

Thanks for your fast answers. I am really busy with work atm, and after that I am going to build some space mocs. So it may take several month until I build something for GoH. But for sure, someday it will happen.

My brownie points have nuts, and are far less chocolatey when compared to the brownie points Regulators/Mods/and Guild Leaders have to offer. Mmmmm...

I thought you did fruitcake, not brownie?

or was that someone else?...

I thought you did fruitcake, not brownie?

or was that someone else?...

That was me, but Burrium sold its Christmas surplus. Expect much pressure for more sales this December. :grin: