Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Conclusion

I'm back!

Yay! I win! Can't belive I wasn't convicted!

Oh man! I kept trying to get you, but the rest of the town was all in for the he said/she said stuff. The short posts gave it away. :tongue:

Told you so! :poke: Literally, though, if people had actually listened to me about Charming, this could have gone a completely different way. Then again, I suck at getting points across, so maybe I was the downfall of the Town for accusing him.

That...would be me. I have hated myself from that point onward, going over the scenario time after time in my head, trying to figure out how I could play a better Scum. Apparently, though, I suck at playing Town as much as I do at playing Scum, though that probably should have been evident after Witchbreed. :blush: It was really a surprise to me to get another Blocker role, I thought for sure that the chance of getting it again was slim to none. Anyhow, great game, Sandy, it was wonderful! :thumbup: The sets and the story were great, although I think I ruined it a little, playing as bad as I did. :blush:

Man, I thought you were the blocker! But since there was a scum blocker, I wasn't 100% your defnse showed that you were Town, but the power of "Wall of Text" Flipz had you! :laugh:

Man, it's hard to beleive that I lasted untill the last day! I must've gotten some of Brickdoctor's dumb luck!

Also, Sandy, do we get Mafia appreication tags for this, or is that after I've played a couple more Mafia games? EDIT: Nevermind, it sys that you have to have played at least 4 games! :tongue: Also, isn't WhiteFang doing a maifa game? I's not in the index.

Great game everyone!

Edited by Dakar A

Also, Sandy, do we get Mafia appreication tags for this, or is that after I've played a couple more Mafia games? EDIT: Nevermind, it sys that you have to have played at least 4 games! :tongue: Also, isn't WhiteFang doing a maifa game? I's not in the index.

Additionally, the Mafia Tag is for players who excel at mafia, not everyone who plays.

Wow! Great to see that we won. Day 3 was definitely the awesomest day. We knew all throughout Day 2 that Cindy was the doc. When she sent us the PM about her being the doc, Charming saw it first and freaked. I got the same message so I was like, "Huh?" and then Sleeping Beauty clarfied things. That was a great time. I had originally planned to take out LRRH and give Kadabra no chance of playing, while RPGer blocked Cindy, but Sleeping Beauty went for the kill on Cindy. I was a bit annoyed honestly. Day three was awesome though. I had planned to claim to know the cop and to accuse LRRH before she had a chance to accuse me, but I couldn't get online in time so she accused me first. It was really great putting together my defense with Sleeping Beauty. We were planning on faking PMs from Cindy, but somehow Sleeping Beauty never came through to help me with that. By the end of the day we just wanted to force a tie vote. I could be wrong, but honestly I think we would have downed a townie whether or not JaseTJ had received "bonus" votes, but I could be wrong about this. I was really scared of Cindy in the beginning, but Sleeping Beauty played her so well against herself that she was one of our most valuable assets actually since almost everyone seemed to trust her, for what reason I do not know. Honest Puss, Wicked Witch, and Big Bad Wolf were the three I was the most afraid of and I was so relieved when BBW was killed in the first round. I really think I learned a lot from this game. Unfortunately, I started very poorly with too much role-playing, and I practically cried out scum from the first day. When you seem scummy the first day it is almost impossible to mend your relationships. I think I also didn't PM people nearly enough which caused Jack to be suspicious when I PMed him. Great game though. I would love to see all the PMs that were flying back and forth.

Great game y'all!

Ooops, double posted.

Thanks for the great game Sandy. It was fascinating, and RPGer you are blocked the wrong person and that is how we killed Bear. Wow! What luck for us. Really at the beginning of day two we were already almost completely sure who the town role powers were thanks to Sleeping Beauty. Good work, mate. I had a lot of fun role-playing at the beginning of the game, but I think it almost cost me my life. Stupid me. Mafia is not the game for that sort of thing!

Edited by palathadric

I was really scared of Cindy in the beginning, but Sleeping Beauty played her so well against herself that she was one of our most valuable assets

:wall::ugh::enough: *hangs self*

Good job playing the "clueless newbie" to me, though, for a while there I thought you were just an innocent Townie who didn't know when to stop roleplaying. :thumbup:

:facepalm:

Lazy players are always aggravating. Town handed this one to the Scum, I think. Way to sweep 'em, Scum. Congratulations. Legoman, I'm impressed with your game. I told you why by PM. Town players, when a claimed investigator has a result, test it. Don't waste time doing other things. That's just plain lazy or not paying attention to the game at all. Verifying info is the only way to move forward. If you go back and look at what happened, you will see that proving Red's result one way or another would've given you the opportunity to see who was supporting Red and who was against her and who was trying to manipulate this situation and would've given you a good idea of who was Scum and who was Town.

Oh well, I hope you guys remember that lesson.

:wall::ugh::enough: *hangs self*

Good job playing the "clueless newbie" to me, though, for a while there I thought you were just an innocent Townie who didn't know when to stop roleplaying. :thumbup:

I wasn't actually playing the newbie. I was being perfectly honest. I've never played Mafia before in my life.

I think on the 3rd day the town were really afraid as they didn't want to make a wrong lynch as a wrong lynch would have killed them off entirely.

Unfortunatly I cannot multiquote PMs, otherwise I could have sent you our whole "Bad Guy PM chain," it's actually kind of funny to read through. I would love to know who everyone's suspects were when the game first began and who they suspected as the game went on. It would be interesting. I still can't stop thinking of that argument I had with Kadabra and insisting to town that Cindy trusted me and not her! :laugh: So much fun...but I'll admit...we were lucky.

What a nice surprise that we all passed, I thought that for sure I would of gotten undefined (or whatever it was called, I looked back at the other Mafia Schools weeks ago) and ruined the chances of Poison Ivy (Pinocchio) and The Customizer (Big Bad Wolf) passing too.

Scum already knew my role from LotF, so it didn't actually hurt. Now, if the town believed me and lynched Aladdin, then we might have won.

I almost targeted Aladdin night one, but a reread Flipzerella's pm and found I was supposed to target Big Bad Wolf. As I said in the dead writeboard, reading is only good in moderation.

What's even sadder is, before I panicked over Big Bad Wolf's PM, I had fingered Aladdin, Charming, and Rapunzel as Scum on Day 1. :rofl::cry_sad: If only I had decided to give BBW another Day... Ah, well, live and learn. :classic:

I saw Rapunzel as scum on day 2, but I died on night 1. And then of course, I almost targeted Aladdin on night 1. :hmpf_bad:

Dumb luck.

:snicker::wall::roflmao:

I have mixed emotions about this. Next time, I'm not letting Flipz put me down on the list of trusted Townies unless my character's life is at stake. They can just know me as Captain America. :wink:

Anyway, even if I only lasted one day, I feel I did learn a bit. Even though I passed, I hope I can get into the next Mafia School, since I only lasted a day. It was fun to play while it lasted, and great to be the vig, though I probably won't get that opportunity again. :sad: I didn't really role play, if anybody noticed, my character's personality didn't feel like it would help me look like a townie at all, I did in the confirmation thread a little, but I didn't think being angry all the time and acting like I hated everybody was going to help.

Thanks for choosing me to play Sandy! :sweet: The characters were really wonderful, especially Pus 'n' Boots, but Alladin and Cinderella did look a lot like their Disney counterparts (Alladin especially), and I loved my green hat of course. :grin:

And lastly, should we share our role PMs?

Congratulations to the scum team, you guys really swept us good. ChromeKnight (Sleeping Beauty) deserves an award for being such a smooth-talking infiltrator. :thumbup: He had my complete trust after Flipz (Cinderella , will get back to later) died. On day four, we (Sleeping Beauty) and I spent 2 hours discussing the next course of action for the town. If I had only seen through the charade he was leading me... well in retrospect it was more me giving ideas and him agreeing! I knew we lost today because she never returned any my messages for day 5. I rounded up the scum team, I am such an idiot! :blush::wall:

Here's my reasoning for why I was against Snow White/Mermaid/Little Red Riding Hood Group:

1. Since Kadabra had taken over, I thought the it was too coincidental for him to come in and role claim as the cop. Since roles are not revealed after death, I thought Goldilocks was the cop.

2. The 3 of them had formed an 'alliance' according to Sleeping Beauty, and I was not invited. Instead they use Sleeping Beauty to send me an invitation which I never got.

3. From reading Cindy's messages I always though Snow White was the infiltrator, so I never trusted her group.

4. Here's my the biggest reason why I was against them: Since Puss in Boots and Little Mermaid had gotten themselves penalty points, wouldn't the game have ended the same way? There was no need for the mafia to contact me and arrange a town vote against either mermaid or puss in boots. Let alone talking about what to do for 2 hours!

Acknowledgements:

Little Red Riding Hood (Kadabra) - great job on filling in such an important role, you had a very difficult task steeping into the game trying to convince the townsfolk. You did a solid job!

Little Mermaid (JaseTJ) - I always suspected you for some reason, but you turned out to be a good guy. Well played, hopefully we can meet again in future games.

Snow White (Legoman) - We briefly communicated, but had we continued maybe things would have been different. Great effort on your part organizing the vanilla alliance while I set up the anti-vanilla group. :blush:

White Rabbit (Alex the Great) - hey isn't this your second time playing as a rabbit/hair/cute animal? Down to 2 unconfirmed roles, I definitely trust you over Prince Charming.

Aladdin (Palathadric) and Rapunzel (RPGer) - you guys were pretty scummy in the beginning but improved later in the game. Good job on making that transition.

Cinderella (Flipz) - All around fantastic job inside the day thread and in private. You knew all the affairs (double meaning yes :head_back:) that were happening in the castle. It's too bad that you died pretty early, you deserve an honorable mention in my book for being all around awesome.

Sleeping Beauty (ChromeKnight) - Waking up 6 am to vote? No Problem! Talking on gmail chat for 2 hours? No problem! Solid all around effort, great job man! You were the real James Bond!

Puss in Boots (Dakar A) - my first confidant who I told all my information to. Puss, your information about White Rabbit would have been very important late in game. You played well and your honest mistake drew me towards believing you. Since I talked to you the most, I've definetely seen you get better over time! Great job!

To the rest of the players whom I didn't mention, I had tremendous fun participating with you all in this exciting little adventure. Thanks to Rick for helping me organize a private message chain going. :roflmao: A big thank you to Sandy for allowing me to participate in her mafia school. Since this is my second time in a mafia school, I was more confident in this game. I picked up a few techniques from observing the other savvy players that I will take with me to future games.

That's all I have- goodbye late nights and over filled inbox for now!

1. Since Kadabra had taken over, I thought the it was too coincidental for him to come in and role claim as the cop. Since roles are not revealed after death, I thought Goldilocks was the cop.

Maybe not, but mine was heavily hinted. :hmpf_bad: Flipz would of told everyone anyway though in his accusation of Goldi. :grin:

Will people stop freaking out about the vote penalty? It was an honest mistake!

We really could've had it if we had convicted Aladdin Day 3, but I think the scum victory is really thanks to you, Chromeknight.. you managed to trick us all at one point or another, methinks.

Sandy, that was a conceptually well thought out game, with the game being told as a story :thumbup: Your photos were the best I've seen you do yet, really vivid colors.

From the players, I saw two big mistakes.

One was a over-abundance of confidence. When you're lynching in the early days, you really can't be sure, and projecting the idea that you're 100% certain with your lynch can be off-putting to other townies, especially when those lynches are wrong. So, I think it is better be more cautionary in the early days. It also makes it more believable when real 100% confirmed scum readings come in.

The second one was the non-lynch of Aladdin. It is really telling when you can't get a lynch to go through. Scum are happy to lynch townies, so when a townie is up for lynch, there is no problem getting them lynched (see days one and two). When some people all of a sudden are afraid to lynch (especially on a claimed scum reading :facepalm: ), that should set off alarm bells in the other townies. And when you have 48 hours to vote, someone should catch that. For a lot of townies, it was their first game, so lesson learned.

And one more, Aladdin mixed up the cop and the role cop roles, claiming Hood was the scum cop. That was a total mess up and give away, and the town let it slide :facepalm:

Good job to Scubacarrot :thumbup: You were a surviving winner in both your games, and it was through your effort, and not because you coasted. Nice!

From the players, I saw two big mistakes.

One was a over-abundance of confidence. When you're lynching in the early days, you really can't be sure, and projecting the idea that you're 100% certain with your lynch can be off-putting to other townies, especially when those lynches are wrong. So, I think it is better be more cautionary in the early days. It also makes it more believable when real 100% confirmed scum readings come in.

:wall: Just call me Jesus...

Good job to Scubacarrot :thumbup: You were a surviving winner in both your games, and it was through your effort, and not because you coasted. Nice!

Erm, you mean Chromeknight, right? :wacko: But yes, Chromeknight played an excellent game. If she hadn't been so good at getting me to trust her, the Town's secrets might have stayed safe. Instead, I gave her thw whole game, tied up with a pretty bow. :wall:

Erm, you mean Chromeknight, right?

Oops. That makes even more sense, since Chromeknight totally scummed up the Witchbreed game like a pro :thumbup:

No :sadnew:

No :sadnew:

So, this wasn't an epic Town failure of Bloodbrick proportions? :tongue:

Interesting game, and an excellent concept Sandy! It was played very interestingly way, it is fun to see a scum win once in a while.

Well first of all lots of thanks to Sandy for hosting the game! Great story, setting, pictures, characters; the whole thing was amazing! :wub:

Good job to the scum in this game. But we really lost due to dumb mistakes by the town. I thought Rapunzel and Aladdin to be scum from early on, Charming I suspected later on. I really don't know why we didn't convict Aladdin on day three, that was the dumbest move of the game!! :wall: I wasn't too sure on Aladdin at the time because my confidant; Puss believed he was town. But I still voted Aladdin to test Red riding hood's claim. But some of the town were voting for Snow. *huh* Very good job to Chromeknight, didn't really suspect you that much during the game! :thumbup:

Well it was a great learning experience and I can't wait to take part in another game!

So, this wasn't an epic Town failure of Bloodbrick proportions? :tongue:

Some of us have failed just as spectacularly as town (with pyrotechnics!) but only Jesus can be Jesus. That's a monotheistic mafia rule.

I signed up for the game because in my previous game is was scum and wanted a crack at being good. Since I trust that Sandy allocated the roles randomly, it's just one of fate's jokes that I was scum again.

Day One

It's all there in the thread, which makes interesting reading once you know who is which role, and the fact that everyone was told in their role PMs how many good/bad guys there were, some people clearly didn't read carefully.

Most of the first day (2 and a half real days) was spent PMing people to begin networks.

It's hard work, saying I want to trust you, trust me. Without coming across as scummy.

Although how that's perceived really depends more on how paranoid the other person is.

Threadwise there was not a lot to do, Cindy was bent on lynching Pinocchio.

I threw around some other suspicions, which could have been seen either as avoiding the scummy bandwagon, or splitting the vote.

Those accusations did draw out puss, who ended up being useful later in the game.

By the end of the first day I'd PMd just about everyone, with mixed responses.

Pinnochio I didn't have much to do with you and it seems you just drew the short straw. It's a fact of the game that someone has to be lynched day one and it's almost always town unless the scum are really stupid. Mind you, there were some valid scum targets that could easily have been lynched day one instead. You date was sealed by needing to be away with family for Easter.

Big Bad Wolf a mix of luck and playing style saw your game end early. As bear said above, Aladdin was almost the target. I can't remember if I had much effect steering Cinderella away from him to you, but Cinderella's impression of you was the same as mine. You are not very trusting. Whilst that's somewhat a good thing in Mafia, Mafia is a team game and you do need to play well with others. If you don't trust people, then some who don't understand your playing style will read that as you can't be trusted. And if they are or know the vig, you become a target. Vig-killed twice on the first day is not a good habit! Your warning to Cindy about Jack, Goldie and I was based purely on metagame and Flipz was right to dismiss it. Your unluckiness was that, it confirmed me somewhat, but in my case was actually true.

Puss in Boots My accusation of you was mostly to lay the foundation for possible later play, Your response had me on the back foot, quoting your PM from Sandy. You could have modified bits just to see if I reflected it unthinkingly... But you didn't. And so you swallowed my 'proof' without thought. This demonstrates why quoting the host is outlawed in threads and frowned upon in PMs. It just wrecks the gameplay if it's as easy as that for town to get together. Strangely, later in the game you were questioning Aladdin, who did the same thing. And yes, I provided your post for him to copy and suggested it. As you can guess I was also the one who complained to Sandy about your use of it. Hypocritical I know, since I'd benefited from it. Other than that you were a solid player who was involved, I always had to scrutinize what I said in the circle with you and Witch and Cindy.

Puss in Boots My accusation of you was mostly to lay the foundation for possible later play, Your response had me on the back foot, quoting your PM from Sandy. You could have modified bits just to see if I reflected it unthinkingly... But you didn't. And so you swallowed my 'proof' without thought. This demonstrates why quoting the host is outlawed in threads and frowned upon in PMs. It just wrecks the gameplay if it's as easy as that for town to get together. Strangely, later in the game you were questioning Aladdin, who did the same thing. And yes, I provided your post for him to copy and suggested it. As you can guess I was also the one who complained to Sandy about your use of it. Hypocritical I know, since I'd benefited from it. Other than that you were a solid player who was involved, I always had to scrutinize what I said in the circle with you and Witch and Cindy.

I was going over the game earlier, and I realized the move you made with revealing the quote I made in the day thread. I was originally thinking that you were a townie, suspicious of me for some reason, and I didn't want to die on the first day! Now that I know who the scum were, it's blatantly obvious that I screwed myself by posting an EXACT COPY of my PM. Guess that's why it's called a school ! Great work again! :thumbup:

Night One

Night one was rough. I hadn't read the part of the rules that said night would be 48 hours. Plus, although it was a school game and we shouldn't expect anything super weird, there was still a great many unknowns. As I said before the targets that I suggested for the scum team were guesses. Informed guesses, but guesses nonetheless. Plus I had Cindy buzzing away in PMs asking about vig targets.

Because of the day's play, all three of my scum team mates names had come up as suspicious, I wondered if I'd been a little too blatant in PMing some people or massaging Cindy for info.

As it was the town did score night one, with a scum result on Aladdin. And we got lucky, as I laid out previously, when the block target was shifted from Snow to Cindy meaning we could take out the vig and seething up Flipz's implosion on day two...

RPGer ah mate. You were truly the scummy scum. Originally Sandy set up a group PM for the scum. Accidentally or deliberately, Rapunzel dropped out of it. Getting information out of you was a hassle (granted I sometimes came across as a right Megablock) and you flat out lied to me about who you blocked night one. On at least a couple of other occasions you didn't do what I asked. I could have handled that if you'd said in the chain, No I don't think we should, this is why, let's do this. But as it was sometimes it just felt like you were trying to get lynched and screw our game over. I probably took that a little too personal. If things had been otherwise I'd have thrown you under the lynch-bus without a second thought. I'm glad Sandy posted the actions, you do deserve credit for switching to Cindy, I just wish you'd told me. It would have made days 2 and 3 so much easier for us.

Day Two

Day two was explosive. Such a fun ride. Sure, Cindy had pointed me in the right direction, but as she well knew, she hadn't told me anything specific. I'd made guesses from her hints. Clearly I wasnt the traitor. Moreover I seemed like a sensible, interested and smart townie she could bounce ideas off. So straight up she gave out that she was the doc. Knock me down with a feather... Ballsy play from a role that can't protect itself. Then Cindy asks for help thinking about the traitor. The irony was delicious. To be honest, I really didn't need to add much spin at all. At the time I believed that Goldilocks really was guilty of blocking Cinderella, since I had two assurances from Rapunzel that she'd targeted Snow. Perhaps it was this belief that made me credible, who knows. Flipz plays were tremendously enjoyable. I did tell him I laughed out loud at one of them, I didn't say which one or why though. At one point, an audience member asks Cindy "what if the scum thought Bear was the doc" and she dismisses it out of hand. But that's exactly what I thought. I got some strange looks from others on the train when I burst out laughing at that.

At some point during the 'day' I exchanged PMs with Lord of the Fries. Because I don't seem scummy he just straight out tells me Aladdin is scum. I ask him if he's the cop and he says yeah. So, I dive straight in and ask him not to tell Cindy or anyone this, I want to pump Aladdin for info, besides the lynch is set on Goldilocks. If it'd been nearly anyone else I would not have got away with such a scummy ploy. It's about the that he drops out, I'm happy that he doesn't spill the beans. In fact he doesn't post at all, life I guess. I hope it wasn't that he over-read my request not to say anything to anyone.

Meanwhile I'm chatting with Puss and Witch and they're wanting to aim for Rapunzel, and fair enough. Playing Cindy's ally, I encourage them to go for Goldilocks instead. Although Hood had penalty votes, I warned the scum not to vote there, since hammering a penalized player is just too obivous(see day 4!). The day ends reasonable promptly. We've just lynched another town, we know who the power roles are and both are listening to me, life is good at this point. It can't last.

Goldilocks I've talked a bit about luck so far, you just got the brown end of the stick here. Once Flipz had decided you were it, rightly or wrongly he was going to have you. In previous games of mafia it seems you've gotten flustered and offended when accused. Perhaps it's a guilty conscience from Circus mafia. In any case, you didn't do yourself any favors with your reaction to Flipz' calling you out and it was easy for me to twist some of what you said to look much worse than it was. You attempted frame of Rabbit was odd, especially with the heat on you. Your pointing the finger at Chatming was equally weak(despite his actually being a scum) and whilst I had Flipz' ear it was never going to fly. If you'd pointed to Rapunzel you might have squeaked out, but really you were just buried by Flipz' walls of text.

White Rabbit I'm going to talk about you here, not because you did anything particular on day two, or even because you were lined up as Goldie's partner in scumminess under the code name Mushu. Really I'm talking about you here because you didn't seem to much all game. You made occasional good contributions in thread, but you were one of the few that I didn't have a sustained conversation with. I'm sure that you had other good conversations I don't know about, I'd love to hear your account, but all in all, there's a reason why you could be framed as scum right up to day four. And that shows you weren't one of the town stand outs. You weren't blatantly scummy though, so from where I sat you did ok.

Cinderella Don't beat yourself up too much. I'm sure by now you've had a master class from Def and Hinkley taking your game apart. I wouldn't presume to give feedback that could compare with theirs. I want to focus on how much fun you were to play with. You were a commited, vocal and enthusiastic townie. And there's a reason players like that are the scourge of scum's everywhere. You railed about upon hearing the scum result night one was luck. You dismissed that possibility in the game and that blinded you to Goldie's innocence (and my possible guilt). Luck really does play a big part in these games and can destroy the best laid plans. I'll talk about the night you were killed next and not here, but playing as you were, you were going to die early, especially as one of the only noisy townies. One of the best moments we had was when you (prompted by Jack) asked me if I was a schemer. Finally I felt like I could come clean, well as clean as I could get anyway. I'll post that snippet of our pms in a bit.

In the end, you died at night rather than being lynched (and you were soooo lynchable) simply because you asked me to just kill you if I were scum. Take the fact that I did (and did it personally) as a mark of respect for an honored opponent.

Day Two

Goldilocks

You attempted frame of Rabbit was odd, especially with the heat on you.

I can explain that. Early on Day 1, I told pretty much everyone behind the scenes that I suspected Rabbit of being Scum. Until I suspected Goldy of being Scum blocker I actually thought White Rabbit was Scum Blocker. I asked Goldy to block WR because I was trying to prevent myself from being blocked--the only weakness in that night plan (well, aside from the epic fail targeting :tongue: )--and lo and behold that's exactly what happened.

Cinderella Don't beat yourself up too much. I'm sure by now you've had a master class from Def and Hinkley taking your game apart. I wouldn't presume to give feedback that could compare with theirs. I want to focus on how much fun you were to play with. You were a commited, vocal and enthusiastic townie. And there's a reason players like that are the scourge of scum's everywhere. You railed about upon hearing the scum result night one was luck. You dismissed that possibility in the game and that blinded you to Goldie's innocence (and my possible guilt). Luck really does play a big part in these games and can destroy the best laid plans. I'll talk about the night you were killed next and not here, but playing as you were, you were going to die early, especially as one of the only noisy townies. One of the best moments we had was when you (prompted by Jack) asked me if I was a schemer. Finally I felt like I could come clean, well as clean as I could get anyway. I'll post that snippet of our pms in a bit.

In the end, you died at night rather than being lynched (and you were soooo lynchable) simply because you asked me to just kill you if I were scum. Take the fact that I did (and did it personally) as a mark of respect for an honored opponent.

I wondered why you decided to NK me instead of wagoning me to lynch the next day--that would explain it. :tongue: Really, it's a good thing you did--once Kadabra told me about the confirmed Scum result on Aladdin, it would have been game over for him--even if you had managed to lynch me, my last words would be to lynch Aladdin when I came up Town next day, and that would have been it for him.

There was a reason I was playing SO aggressively even though I had Doctor--I knew that no one would ever suspect me of Doc while I played that aggresively. Apparently it worked--until I went and told Scum. :tongue: It's a testament to your sneaky skill that you got that out of me, and the sheer perfect luck that framed Goldilocks for the Night Action fiasco. God help the Town if you end up a Godfather in the future. :tongue:

Thanks... I guess, Although I think you have me confused with Chromeknight haha.