WhiteFang

Help with identifying parts/sets!

Maybe.

I got last 3 parts which i can't find ID's for. Please help ;)

3.jpg

Finally I am done with washing old Legos. Even those very, very old looks like new, amazing :)

Do you know how to use Bricklink? I know some of the terms can be unusual but it is a lot faster than waiting for a response on a forum.

Yeah I know, thanks ;) Already made my 1st order there.

Used also rebrickable and basebrick...

I am not English native tho and some phrases was super hard to figure out. Like that Bionicle part. I have never seen any Bionicle and was impossible for me to figure out it is arm :D

Hi,

I picked up a lot of miscellaneous pieces and the following were among the others that I could recognize. They don't look like Lego but thought I would give it a shot.

Thanks.

c.

15765623781_3595ff2bb0.jpg

Hi,

I picked up a lot of miscellaneous pieces and the following were among the others that I could recognize. They don't look like Lego but thought I would give it a shot.

Thanks.

c.

The one on the far left looks like a slide-cutter for Saran wrap or similar plastic food wrap. Does it have small metal blades between the bottom tab and top loop?

whiteslidecutter.jpg

The one on the far right is a mouth piece from the Bionicle Barraki.

I do not recognize the middle ones as LEGO parts. The two in the last image are pretty blurry to identify, but the one on the right is probably not LEGO if it does not have "LEGO" on the studs. I cannot say for sure.

The one on the far left looks like a slide-cutter for Saran wrap or similar plastic food wrap. Does it have small metal blades between the bottom tab and top loop?

Thanks. I don't see blades but it sure looks like that is what it is.

whiteslidecutter.jpg

The one on the far right is a mouth piece from the Bionicle Barraki.

I do not recognize the middle ones as LEGO parts. The two in the last image are pretty blurry to identify, but the one on the right is probably not LEGO if it does not have "LEGO" on the studs. I cannot say for sure.

The yellow parts are playmobil. Used to have them as a kid. Belongs to an astronaut if I am not mistaken.

PLAYMOSPACE!

pm-3509sm.jpg

A couple more....

15769054702_4a9064471f.jpg

Right part is the top of this part :

792c03.jpg

I know, 'cause I tore up a lot of those parts as a kid as the bottom part can be very usefull indeed :wink:

I am looking for this (blue) feather like thing on the horses head armor, does anyone know what the name of this part is or the Lego part number or point me in the direction of finding some?

Z7glwj8.jpg

Edited by knight_40k

I am looking for this (blue) feather like thing on the horses head armor, does anyone know what the name of this part is or the Lego part number or point me in the direction of finding some?

Topics merged.

I think it's a Brickwarriors Thraex plume, not Lego

Yup, that's right. They come in packs of 2 for about 75 cents.

Thanks, found it.

Ok so I got what I think was a great deal(£12.50 collected)but wondering what I might have.. Any help greatly appreciated.

All

mGaUn6Ml.jpg

rEqSgnRl.jpg

jqo5BEnl.jpg

E6YjQx5l.jpg

PAYWiY5l.jpg

RuBzFrol.jpg

oyBZcGul.jpg

Xs5i2dNl.jpg

xiwrpkWl.jpg

Edited by Stustaff

Ok so I got what I think was a great deal(£12.50 collected)but wondering what I might have.. Any help greatly appreciated.

1: likely parts from this Naboo starfighter from Star Wars.

2: top cylinders likely from this X-wing from Star Wars, bottom conglomeration likely from the Bionicle Toa Kopaka.

3: top circular plate from this Sorting Hat set from Harry Potter, bottom group from Anakin's Jedi Starfighter from Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

4: parts from the Gateway of the Squid set from the Atlantis theme.

5: parts from this Williams F1 Racer.

6: Star Wars cockpit windshields, likely from the X-wing (left, see note on your 2nd image) and the Tie Fighter (right, many variations of the set possible).

7: also parts from the vulture droid from the set listed for your 1st image: Naboo starfighter

8: group on left likely from this Muscle Slammer Bike, parts on right likely more parts to the set in your 4th image: Gateway of the Squid

I hope this helps. All of this information can be found on the site linked to through each link: BrickLink. It is a useful site for searching for parts, and familiarizing yourself with searches there will help identify parts in the future. There are also inventories with a list of all included parts for each set linked to, if you would like to find out how complete they are.

1: likely parts from this Naboo starfighter from Star Wars.

2: top cylinders likely from this X-wing from Star Wars, bottom conglomeration likely from the Bionicle Toa Kopaka.

3: top circular plate from this Sorting Hat set from Harry Potter, bottom group from Anakin's Jedi Starfighter from Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

4: parts from the Gateway of the Squid set from the Atlantis theme.

5: parts from this Williams F1 Racer.

6: Star Wars cockpit windshields, likely from the X-wing (left, see note on your 2nd image) and the Tie Fighter (right, many variations of the set possible).

7: also parts from the vulture droid from the set listed for your 1st image: Naboo starfighter

8: group on left likely from this Muscle Slammer Bike, parts on right likely more parts to the set in your 4th image: Gateway of the Squid

I hope this helps. All of this information can be found on the site linked to through each link: BrickLink. It is a useful site for searching for parts, and familiarizing yourself with searches there will help identify parts in the future. There are also inventories with a list of all included parts for each set linked to, if you would like to find out how complete they are.

WOW

thanks so much your a star.

Im hoping I have most of it I will now start building set by set.

I have seen bricklink but didnt really get anywhere is there a guide to lego 'words' anywhere eg its hard to find a yellow round thing with a cross hole and 4 studs on top thats fatter on the bottom... ;)

WOW

thanks so much your a star.

Im hoping I have most of it I will now start building set by set.

I have seen bricklink but didnt really get anywhere is there a guide to lego 'words' anywhere eg its hard to find a yellow round thing with a cross hole and 4 studs on top thats fatter on the bottom... ;)

You are welcome.

When searching for parts on BrickLink, look at the different categories listed under the Buy>Parts section. Then search the categories you think would relate to the part. Experience will make the guesswork easier. The piece you suggested is "conical" in shape, so check under "cone": the search brings up this part, which is probably the part you referenced and also a part of the Naboo Starfighter. The more you scroll through the options, the more you will begin to recognize how to find more regular components. Unusual parts may still be hard to find, but you will find that BrickLink will help greatly in identifying parts.

Edited by Slegengr

Another good way is to follow the colour guide. Shades match as well as they can on the list and if you select the number next to it, all the parts are listed (and you can get pictures to go with) and that can lead to the sets those parts come in. It means you do not need to remember a name given to the part, though it can take a while with common colours!